Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 7. (Read 24128 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

It will fall down one more time in this month. But I don't think will can hit $100, maybe $150 is the lowest price it can hit and then it will go up.

Well a lot of people are still waiting if it has yet to reach itks bottom for this year. One thing is for sure, with a lot of projects anchored in the ethereum platform, it's quite unlikely to die out. It's just basically giving us opportunity to make money out of it now.
Ethereum may continue to dip but never it will come to end,ETH has a lot t offer to be beaten by any cryptos. It is still used in many transactions especially on ICO so if ever a time that it's almost lost in the value then it will start again to arise.
indeed ethereum will never die, ethereum is a large blockchain company,
so be calm, prices will be reached again
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
I don't think ETH will die anytime soon. It is one of the most promising altcoins out there and its popularity is next to BTC. Many projects have been created due to ETH. It is possible that ETH's price will drop to $100 or below, but it is crypto currency's nature to fluctuate violently. If ever it goes down to that level, I would buy a lot of it but still, I would do my research about the news and the reason why everyone's dumping.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500

It will fall down one more time in this month. But I don't think will can hit $100, maybe $150 is the lowest price it can hit and then it will go up.

Well a lot of people are still waiting if it has yet to reach itks bottom for this year. One thing is for sure, with a lot of projects anchored in the ethereum platform, it's quite unlikely to die out. It's just basically giving us opportunity to make money out of it now.
Ethereum may continue to dip but never it will come to end,ETH has a lot t offer to be beaten by any cryptos. It is still used in many transactions especially on ICO so if ever a time that it's almost lost in the value then it will start again to arise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see crypto market prices have increased in recent days, this is an opportunity to buy eth, because it has begun to increase in price and in the near future the value will reach the position of the previous year, because many investors are directed to eth.

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
The death of ethereum is not inevitable. I am pretty sure that ethereum is not dying. It is such a strong currency so I believe it will get back to at least $1000.
when a coin has a high price and then suddenly falls very deeply, it does not mean that the coin will die, and ethereum will never die because the demand is already very much so it will still go back up even though it does not know exactly when.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I see crypto market prices have increased in recent days, this is an opportunity to buy eth, because it has begun to increase in price and in the near future the value will reach the position of the previous year, because many investors are directed to eth.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX

Activity: 382
I see now that ethereum prices have increased today, I just bought because I believe that at the end of this year all cryptocarrency markets will increase rapidly, because of my experience last year.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
The death of ethereum is not inevitable. I am pretty sure that ethereum is not dying. It is such a strong currency so I believe it will get back to at least $1000.
Activity: 382
even though ethereum's price is only $ 1, but it still runs as long as it has value, so I think now it's right to buy it, because there has been an increase in movement lately.

Activity: 336
I don't think the price of $ 100 will happen, so don't be pessimistic about the very high price changes on ETH coins, this is just a critical period that will be used by big investors to make a lot of profits because they can buy coins when prices are very low, always optimistic because ETH is the best altcoin in my opinion
copper member
Activity: 376
One thing we should understand on crypto is that the word death will never happen, the fall in price doesn't necessarily mean death, if you have watched the price history of eth you will see that the lowest of each is never repeated the next year, I will only be worried if the price of eth falls below the ATL of last year
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Lol, I find it quite funny when I see people saying that the end is coming for bigger cryptocurrencies. This is the same way they said that it is the end for Bitcoin and a lot of people were being afraid and started withdrawing, but still what happened? At the end it wasn’t what’ they thought, rather Bitcoin broke records.

And now saying the same thing about Ethereum is quite funny because the same Ethereum started recovering last week and is already at the price rate of $208 or so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I think Eth being $ 100 is impossible because eth users are very numerous in the Crypto world and according to some trusted websites, Eth is the 2nd favorite after Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Why do all people think that something is wrong with the ETH project? Everything is normal. For such a time as now these projects are quite normal, so it seems to me that in general people should understand that there is nothing dangerous in this.
Activity: 290
stop panicking. Now the whole market is red. Do not be surprised at this price. $ 150 is the strongest level of support, if we break through it, then it's worth to panic. In the meantime, everything is fine
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think it is very hard to go that price. Also bitmex ceo said something about double digit eth.. and i believe because of that eth will not go to double digit value.. now it is  really undervalued because of last dumps .
Activity: 644
There is some possibility to drop ETH to 100$. But it will bounce back. If we have trust on ETH and crypto market this is the great time for entering market. Even if there are so many reason to to Drop ETH, Only one reason is enough for bounce back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
There is always some prophet of misfortune that predicts the death of this or that coin, and finds people willing to listen to it.
It is clear that Ethereum - like all the crypto sector - is going through a difficult time. On the other hand it is crowded with shitcoin and a little cleaning is necessary.
Natural selection will say who wins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
I just found you saying "Death".
It is difficult to provide certainty of ETH at a price of $ 100, currently the price is very bad, no one can know the situation when it will be good, yes everyone thinks that before this price increases, many of them run ICO projects, because they believe that there will be an increase end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: