Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 10. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I must really tell you that I totally disagree with your assumption that ethereum death is inevitable. well we are just experiencing a very bad bearish market state and I feel ethereum can still survive this ugly situation
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ethereum has been announced dead at least 42 times until today.

Source: https://github.com/jragosa/EthereumObituaries/blob/master/README.md

Death of ETH may be inevitable since nothing lasts forever. However I think it's too early to say that ETH is dying. Pure FUD.
they are trying to manipulate the whole market by spreading a word of death in ethereum. and it really is affecting the market. ethereum is dropping its price rapidly and it is expected to go down more because of the news about the end of ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Ethereum has been announced dead at least 42 times until today.

Source: https://github.com/jragosa/EthereumObituaries/blob/master/README.md

Death of ETH may be inevitable since nothing lasts forever. However I think it's too early to say that ETH is dying. Pure FUD.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Don't be so pessimistic about ETH, it's the 2nd biggest coin by market cap and the developers won't let this happen.I think the lowest price will be around $180-200.
Despite the fact that the price of ethereum has now fallen to $ 179, and perhaps it will still fall in price lower, it is vseravno one of the most reliable and promising coins, which will inevitably soon recover in its price. So now is a very convenient time to buy ethereum, perhaps it needs to be done in small batches, as it can continue to fall further in value. There are no objective reasons for concern about the future ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why would it die? People who invested early in Ethereum are still having massive profits. Ethereum is still the best platform for ICO's, so most ICO's are held on the Ethereum platform. This is probably just FUD so the big players can accumulate more at cheaper prices.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I remember ETH being $20 and everyone was saying it was too high. Just be patient and if it is good project you will get paid!
copper member
Activity: 210
unfortunately everything seems to be possible in the current market. i don't think that is the death of ethereum, but where the pricey ground is, it is hard to tell.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Eth seems to be dead but I do tell people Eth is not dead. I believe what the majority are saying that ETH will rise before the year runs out and I strongly stand by it.
How can ETH die so easily? ETH is receiving a lot of attention from the community, and that interest has made the situation worse. Market controllers are trying to dumping ETH to let people panic it. Sellers of ETH at this price will certainly regret in the future
Activity: 168
Eth seems to be dead but I do tell people Eth is not dead. I believe what the majority are saying that ETH will rise before the year runs out and I strongly stand by it.
Activity: 322
It is very surprising ETH below $200. It does not mean that it is the death of ETH. It is time to sit back, not to panic, have patience & look in which way market is reacting. All coins are suffering, so it is the time to have patience. Every crypto lover does not want ETH to be at such lower price.
Activity: 154
At the moment the price Etherium 180$. And if bitcoin will continue to fall, it is not excluded that we will see Etherium at a price of$100. I really don't want this to happen..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think that Ethereum does not die. It can be very much reduced in price, but the demand for it will not decrease. Sooner or later there will be people who rehabilitate this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
i am really surprised, i did not expect the price to come this low at all, but that doesn't mean that it's dead.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

Ethereum is falling, now the coin is getting more attention from people because of the lower price.
Well, this is the time to get the coin and bring it on your wallet.
Eth price will not go lower than 150 USD and i am pretty sure with that.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
I believe that Ethereum is a very solid project with millions of people who use ethereum every day, so I think ethereum will still be alive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
At the current price of 190 usd i would definitely convince it would go as low as 150 usd. And even bitcoin having a massive drop of price and if btc price will continue to go down expect eth price will be less than a 100 usd. And it will be a bad news for erc20 based tokens and also for me. Because my portfolio are already have lost half of my investment and then with the market on decline, I will again lost some money.
Activity: 183
On this some few months back, I couldn't agree or see this, but seeing this now made me realise what volatility really means. With how things keep unfolding, I won't be surprised if we get to see $100.

What is actually still needed is patience above every other thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i really don't think that ETH will go deep down to $100 since it is too much and I think ETH will recover again in due time. Right now is just a matter of huge adjustment in the crypto market and with this current situation, people should not panic since this will only result to a negative impact on the market where people are selling off their ETH thinking that it may go down further. In scenario's like this, people should be strong towards their decision making and not allow their emotions to dictate them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
I don't think only Ethereum coins are happening right now on the market, but Ethereum coins will always stay in the market like Bitcoin, so don't worry about that, Ethereum's coin prices will come back, my friend
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I don't really think that ETH will be die or something like that.
There will be many parts of this cryptocurrency world that won't let ETH to die, cause there are many kind of things that are created using ETH as their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: