Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 4. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Ethereum can drop under 100 dollar again but price is not everything, it can drop or pass 100 dollar it is normal in bad bear market conditions. Also I don't think ethereum can die, it is strongest altcoin for market.
You strongly agree with your opinion, a good altcoin is not only seen in terms of price or trading volume.
there are many communities, the holders and investors who hold the altcoin are another reason why an altcoin is said to be good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
Ethereum can drop under 100 dollar again but price is not everything, it can drop or pass 100 dollar it is normal in bad bear market conditions. Also I don't think ethereum can die, it is strongest altcoin for market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Ethereum will not die. Ethereum is a truly valuable coin, so death is impossible. However, the large-scale depreciation of Ethereum has emerged. This will not affect the future of cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market is currently eliminating bubbles.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
For the forks of ether, I agree that many of them do not carry anything substantial. But the parental coin took a very strong and stable place, and to move or reset the coin, it is necessary that the market also reached very low indicators.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I liked the first part of your title. ETH got to this price and went back to even  a lower price than the $100 but has recovered back to this point. I want to let you understand that some coins can never die but others can die at the moment that I am writing. ETH is one coin that can not be left out in the crypto world. There are many who use this coins for their daily benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
You got your prediction right about ethereum going below 100 for each coin but this was not a sign that ethereum was dying this was a sign that people were tired of losing money to icos of which the majority use the ethereum network to develop their project this was also a reaction to the delay of the upgrade necessary for ethereum to compete with other coins but now that has been solved.
Activity: 941
Ethereum is holding steady at $150 right now after a nice pump during the last few weeks. However, the hardfork is coming and there is a risk that people will dump it straight after the fork so be prepared if you need to sell
it might happen, but there is a possibility of the opposite. the impact that will occur can raise the market price of ethereum. we just need to look at the market and stay alert. now maybe we see ethereum prices stable, but in just minutes, everything can change. we can only hope, hopefully bulls will happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Ethereum is holding steady at $150 right now after a nice pump during the last few weeks. However, the hardfork is coming and there is a risk that people will dump it straight after the fork so be prepared if you need to sell
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think that  is not possible ,  it is difficult to make the price of Ethereum fall sharply because   Ethereum  is the second highest digital currency on the market and is the payment system for ICO projects
Ethereum fell to $83 last 2018.

What you are saying that its impossible was incorrect. I think you just missed those times when ethereum fell sharply and reached #3 on rankings. And it just came back to its rank at #2 recently. In crypto market, everything can change instantly unexpectedly.
Activity: 142
I think that  is not possible ,  it is difficult to make the price of Ethereum fall sharply because   Ethereum  is the second highest digital currency on the market and is the payment system for ICO projects
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
It seems that everyone is killing ethereum just because it has gone down in price more than other coins, but what you are saying is not true, ethereum is not even close to dying but we must recognize its price has gone down and that many icos are suffering because of this since they got most of their funds in the form of ethereum and it is possible many of those projects no longer have the funds necessary to keep developing their project.
Activity: 308
bokser
currently, all cryptocurrency went down and I think it will continue but not always. and Ethereum as well as bitcoin depend on each other. both very large coin) waiting for profit from them and only his
Activity: 406
The Ethereum platform is the largest for creating other projects. In relation to the Ethereum traded a lot of other currencies. Do not underestimate this coin. If I were you, I'd buy it on a par with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
he is unlikely to die, there is a possibility that he simply will not be as popular as before, but still will return some of the prices that were before
Activity: 630
I don't think so. Even though ethereum prices are getting lower and lower, there are still a few limiting factors that keep Ethereum at a normal minimum price. Therefore, even though the chart is always red, it will not necessarily remain steep steeply continuously, which means there will be a time when ethereum will slowly rise towards its stable price again. Price 100$/eth? I think it is impossible

Ethereum will stay alive. Those ones, who say about the possible death of this cryptocurrency, simply lost a lot during the bloodbath. They decided to sell their alts, and now they regret.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Not death, but renaming and issuing for a new product with little improvement. Already more than one coin thus saved itself in a difficult situation. So we are waiting after the appearance of new forks of bitcoin and forks of ether, although where else.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Ethereum  had already drop below $100 and you are asking whats going on  ?i believe that ethereum is only taking place from where he must be,because many of the cryptocurrencies or altcoin are more deserving on top 2 position than ethereum.and besides the dev of this former top two coin hs doing nothing to improve this one,so better take a distance for now investing in eth instead choose other altcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

don't worry about the price of etherum at this time. maybe in the next few months the price of etherum will return to improve as in the previous year. etherum will not die and will not reach the lowest price. it's just that at this time most people sell their etherum assets for the benefit of others, because remember this is the end of 2018.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I really couldn't even imagine 85$ for ethereum,so i am going to buy more crypto for current rate.
Let's just wait for a longer period and it will pump.
No worries about that!
Activity: 420
ICO should be criticized. This is a very good model but abused by scammers who have affected the healthy growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. I hate liar, but Ethereum will not die, maybe 50 dollars at the final price of Ethereum, the future is difficult to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: