Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 5. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I don't think so. Even though ethereum prices are getting lower and lower, there are still a few limiting factors that keep Ethereum at a normal minimum price. Therefore, even though the chart is always red, it will not necessarily remain steep steeply continuously, which means there will be a time when ethereum will slowly rise towards its stable price again. Price 100$/eth? I think it is impossible

Ethereum can become even cheaper than now, but it will not die. The platform is good, the team has been working hard at its development, the fork is expected this winter... ETH will rise, not pass away.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I don't think so. Even though ethereum prices are getting lower and lower, there are still a few limiting factors that keep Ethereum at a normal minimum price. Therefore, even though the chart is always red, it will not necessarily remain steep steeply continuously, which means there will be a time when ethereum will slowly rise towards its stable price again. Price 100$/eth? I think it is impossible
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Neo or the same tron will die faster, but not ether. Even if you fall to $ 100 you can not worry about his fate in the future. This coin has a bright future.
People only care about the fate of ethereum not because they care about the health of the market of cryptocurrencies they only care because they are losing money, that is why they are worried that they are going to lose all their money but if they are that worried then it could be a good idea for them to get out of the market of cryptocurrencies and only come back when things look better.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
ETH will never die even if its price drops to $ 1.
Because with a huge system of platforms and applications with countless other tokens that use the ETH platform, once it dies, the crypto market will directly vaporize at least 1/3 of the total value.
You are too pessimistic when the price of ETH drops, wait and see, the giant is sleeping only. Once it wakes up, it will knock down any fears!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
I don't the security measures ethereum team need to put on to checkmate the activities of scammers using it's platforms.  Many tokens out there are scam projects and investors are loosing money and that is why ethereum price is going down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
No way ETH can easily die like that, as I see lots of coins, there are times when ups and downs will recede, and sometimes they will grow back and ETH coin is still a good coin. Most of the time, according to me personally.
Activity: 265
ETH can not die because the future for this currency is bright and prices will break out in the future but the reason behind the price increase is due to the use of smart contracts with many features and people want to remove the masters row.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Until now eth still has a safe value and does not disappoint, the development is quite good, and look at the market and analyze it well. Positive thinking will be better than dropping.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
Neo or the same tron will die faster, but not ether. Even if you fall to $ 100 you can not worry about his fate in the future. This coin has a bright future.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
I do not believe that ethereum will die and do not have a future because people still have very good trust from investors even though the price goes down but I am very sure if the future will be good there
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I doubt that Ethereum will die, it just have a stong bearish trend thats it. There are a lot of projects build and being constructed around Ethereum and that what makes it strong. Should it really die one of the altcoins build in it should easily replace its spot.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Lately I have seen a lot of rumors about ethereum, to me this is just a campaign to try to make the price of that coin to go lower, it seems that some powerful whales want to get ethereum for a cheap price and they are willing to do everything that they can to get their objective, you just need to look at ethereum to know that is not dying, it has some problems but even bitcoin has them so that is not a reason for ethereum to collapse and disappear.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I don't really think that ethereum can reach down 100$ because so far, it only stayed at 200$ mark even until today. The bearish market is just causing it to stay on that price for long but when the bullish market arrives, i am sure that it will surge past 300$-500$ easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
There is no reason not only for the death of ethereum, but also for the fall of this coin in the price of up to one hundred dollars. Ethereum is experiencing difficulties, like other types of cryptocurrency. Let's see what will bring us the next few months before the new year. They will either put everything back to normal, or lead investors to even greater disappointment.
How can you assume the death of the video, if almost more than 90% of all I somehow created on the platform erc20. It is almost impossible and I think that all negative statements are aimed at a specific goal in order to discredit ethereum .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why can you think ani is the beginning of ethereum's death? I am sure that ethereum will not die this fast, this is a very good altcoin and is the basis of several altcoins that use the ERC20 smartcontract.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
There is no reason not only for the death of ethereum, but also for the fall of this coin in the price of up to one hundred dollars. Ethereum is experiencing difficulties, like other types of cryptocurrency. Let's see what will bring us the next few months before the new year. They will either put everything back to normal, or lead investors to even greater disappointment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
why can you think ani is the beginning of ethereum's death? I am sure that ethereum will not die this fast, this is a very good altcoin and is the basis of several altcoins that use the ERC20 smartcontract.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Its abit silly to talk about "death of Ethereum"  while so many ICos are still using that blockciahn,and new ones are coming out every day.Ethereum blockchain for sure has some issues,but they also have good team,and with casper and sharding out,all those problems will be solved.Many projects claim  be better than Ethereum,but so far its just empty talk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
It is true that eth had dropped dramatically from last year's price to almost 100 $, which is normal because of several factors that affect the world economy. but for arguments that say eth is capable of bankruptcy, it is very unlikely. eth has become a rank 2 crypto on coin marketcap. so in my opinion it is quite strong evidence for their survival in the crypto world.
Activity: 241
Merit: 1
Death of ETH? How can the largest altcoin die? Yep, it is red at coin360, but seriously what makes you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: