Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 9. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
I agree that it is innevitable especially if the market do so. But at this moment, i do doubt thst its market value will fall as that much. Although there are tendencies, holding is necessary not only in ethereum but to most cryptos. Even if the market price of ethereum is at 100 usd, it would eventually given that it is naturally volatile and dumps are not permanent.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think that Ethereum will not fall in price to $ 100. and in the future it will only become more popular and its price will grow
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
"Death" means the cancellation of Ethereum from the market, and I find it very unlikely, given the capital invested.
I do not know if it will be back to last winter, but Ethereum is a solid protocol, and - beyond speculation - it has every chance of becoming a standard and perhaps more widespread than Bitcoin.
Then, nobody can know what the future holds.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Then you need to talk about the death of all crypto currency, because only the Etherarium can not die. But I think that this is a temporary correction and the price of $ 100 we will never see
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I don't think eth will ever go to the price of 100$ or below. Eth is one of the best token ever plus th best platform token exist. So it's really hard that eth will fall that much but there is a chance if the market go more bearish then it's possible.
 In last few months there is many scammed and failed ico in this market and in that mean time eth is the biggest platform for ico so this scaming or falling thing effect on eth. Plus market is going bearish day by day that also bad for ethereum. So we saw a huge fall in eth in last few days but at some point eth break it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

I cam categorically tell you that ETH is not going to die or end. Many ICOs are built on ethereum blockchain which means if Eth die today many ICOs will follow suit.
Activity: 439
No, I believe that ethereum will not fall to such a price. It's terrible. Now its price continues to fluctuate, but not much. I very much hope that by the end of the year it will be restored.
Activity: 476

Ethereum is decentralised and secure , but has issues with scalability. With the sharding upgrade it will sort
out this issue and the price will reach and overcome ATH ( all time high )
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I'm not too sure that ethereum will reach $100. Because I think ethereum is one of the best coins that has good future prospects besides bitcoin. The condition of the ethereum market which is currently down, is common in crypto, but I am sure the ethereum price will rise again and I am very confident that ethereum price will not be down to $ 100. maybe by the end of this year it could reach $ 500. who knows, but I still believe and always believe in ethereum until now
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
No ETH already bounce back into $219, its not dead its just ico that are dead, they dump the ETH that they got and make the market really worse, i think right now the dump is over and there is so much investors started to buy eth for investments purposes. I think this is the bottom and eth would not ever touch $100 again.
Activity: 560

assumptions like FUD
I'm sure ethereum still has strong power in every growth even though at present a faster decline in ethereum compared to all crypto traded. I think that at every accident and ethereum correction is most severe in decline but when the time comes for the market to grow, ethereum will grow strongly following bitcoin.
Activity: 84
No, ethereum is not going to such a low level and even if it is currently in bearish more, it will still recover soon and go for a potential bull run anytime. Few days ago t went down to 171 dollars but have seen a sharp rebound and currently above 210 dollars.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If it will be dead soon then it won't recover anymore.

The price has recovered and reached $219 today so how it can be dead? its death is inevitable if people who are holding ETH are going to dump it altogether regardless of the price. That's how ETH will die and other altcoins as well when people are dumping it for exit and profit.
Activity: 126
for the past two days, Ethereum has been on a rapid rise. it was actually $211 when i checked all the way from $170 as i saw it some days back.. I think the bull run is around the corner, we should all be hopeful.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Death is means the value is zero but until now ethereum price is more than 100 dollars and possible still to become thousands of dollars after few weeks only or months of waiting. I believe if the people see down at 100 dollars each ethereum they will buy more and then the price pump fast.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
No, Ethereum won't go below $ 100. Those who control the price will not allow this. All the more ether now began to recover. I hope that this will continue and that it will be restored.
Activity: 588
Stop worrying about the ETH project, there will not be anything wrong, there are so many reasons for this and the main reason is the money invested by bankers who actually raised the ETH project to heaven
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
But I am sure this situation will improve and gradually recover. I am sure that next year the ethereum price will reach more than $ 800. It's better to buy and hold it longer than panic to sell.
everyone can predict how the future of all the crypto, but the market will determine everything. ethereum indeed fell yesterday, but now it looks better. the market is like this I guess being more stable than the market in the State dropped steadily. ethereum will not die, everything will be improved.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
But I am sure this situation will improve and gradually recover. I am sure that next year the ethereum price will reach more than $ 800. It's better to buy and hold it longer than panic to sell.
Activity: 378

So much criticism of ETH is there in the forum. The project has many problems, but don't bury it! It's impossible to do everything quickly and qualitatively. Buterin and his team work hard on their project cause they understand how this is important for the community and themselves!
Pages:
Jump to: