Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 6. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I am new and still not earning here but dreaming to be rich here its a luck, I just only want sufficient money to help me in my expenses.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
i think it should not be consider it as a dream. it is reality, you can really become rich from bitcoin if you invest a good amount of your assets in bitcoin and hope that you will really get a good profit and can become a rich person after some time when the price will increase.
This dream is still firmly embedded in my mind, I keep trying to get bitcoin and invest in the next three years, for me that could be a benchmark for getting rich, I do not give up because the opportunities are still wide open because when bitcoin prices above the sky will It is difficult to get 1 btc on a regular basis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is also the one reason of a one person who joined to participate here like me I just focus to make more act of making it happened by investing to bitcoin while it has a small amount of price, so it is better to have some investments not just dreaming for it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Bitcoin is phenomonal, last year's price increase of more than 1500%, the beginning of January at $ 900 but the price reached $ 19300, with such a fantastic increase it is only natural that bitcoin is everyone's dream of success and wealth in no time (no more than 3 years).
We all expect the same thing this year, I hope there is no more negative news from bitcoin and bitcoin haters immediately invest in bitcoin, I'm not sure the price increase can be the same as last year (more than 15x), realistically this year is up 3x from january price position of $ 45,000.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
We all want this but if this is gonna happen is the question of course because its not just something you can do these days. You need to keep up the work and work hard to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that you need the patience for it too.

So what work are we talking about? As long as you have a good investment and knowledge of what you are doing, I guess everyone can easily earn a good amount using Digital currencies.

may not make you rich .. but can realize a delayed dream

What? I do also think that it will not make you or everyone else here rich but I don't think that digital currencies can "realize?" a "delayed?" dream since it is just a Digital Currency, we people are the one who will make our dreams come true and not digital currencies.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

yes alhamdulilah I get that pretty much too, although sometimes there are problems that often block, but I will never give up so easily until whenever. because it is the key to success.
Activity: 134
We all want this but if this is gonna happen is the question of course because its not just something you can do these days. You need to keep up the work and work hard to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that you need the patience for it too.
Activity: 73
may not make you rich .. but can realize a delayed dream
Activity: 80
The only way to achieve such status with bitcoin is risking it at forex as well gambling, and even doing such there is no way to say you will have sucess, since its a long road trip to achieve an amazing result.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

I don't have a lot of earns of money in bitcoin, But I believe that bitcoin will change my life , I believe That my life from poor I will become rich, and I knew that it is because of bitcoin, I have a lots of dreams with bitcoin, because I'm telling to my self that I will become rich and this is for my families future, I can build a house that came from bitcoin.
im newbie in bitcoin, my friend told me to find money in here, he said you can get more extra money rather than you walk. so i try in here and follow the bounty, but i dont know i can get the money in here or not. but i just hope i can get too because i dont have anything for get money. my life so hard. if i get money in here i hope i can get rich in bitcoin and change my life. lets try together all and dont give up to find something.
I just earn bitcoins, and for over a year in bitcoins I earned several bitcoins, there I calculate just what I cash out, what I spent on gambling, but also made on gambling first is unimaginable. I had big luck couple times that skyrocket me into some big amounts, I'm greedy cause I come back later to try more and then I lose some, then win again. I played with big bets in hope to hit some jackpot in that moment, but biggest win until now is 1200 $.
Activity: 83
The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.

I am sure we can all be rich with this bitcoin if we know how.

All hope that the price of Bitcoin will be high. All members of this forum are committed to them cryptocurrency and trust it and invest in the currency for a profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Bitcoin is phenomonal, last year's price increase of more than 1500%, the beginning of January at $ 900 but the price reached $ 19300, with such a fantastic increase it is only natural that bitcoin is everyone's dream of success and wealth in no time (no more than 3 years).

I would say that it isn't phenomenal, as many people that I know have invested when the price was at the highest price ever (at ~$20k) and now they are depressed and very disappointed because they were dreaming that they could be richer within a short period of time like those who have invested many years ago or when the price was really low at 2-3-digits. Then I can say that bitcoin is phenomenal for early investors and early adopters which made a good decision by buying bitcoins
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin even though many are banned in the country, as long as users and community continue to increase then if there is a price reduction then it is a momentary phenomenon because I'm sure prices will skyrocket again.
Activity: 58
Lost some from altcoins right now. But anytime it going higher. So i'll just wait. Not worried about it
Activity: 26
Though not be rich as long as I earn money for my income and for my family by using bitcoin was okay with me.
Activity: 11

well i'm so new at this bitcoin thing but i do hope that i can earn enough money tho. wish me luck Grin
Pages:
Jump to: