Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 8. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
that is very truthfully that i as one of bitcoin miners is dreaming to become rich and after that i would like to invest in bitcoin and i would like to know and learn more and more about this crpto society so that i can become rich and learning also to become patient in this society.
Activity: 252
For me bitcoin is just an extra income because when you don't have a skill to give then your source of income is limited . But when you have much skills to give I think it is possible to earn a decent amount of bitcoin monthly, And I think when some years passed by and bitcoin is widely used and known then more opportunities will also come.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Those who at the very beginning invested a lot of money in bitcoin have already become rich. And now it is difficult to predict how fast it will grow and the price of coins is already expensive to buy.
Activity: 280
This is the fantasy of intensive range people|of people ought to finally end up an upscale and currently this fantasy ending up valid for a few individuals in lightweight of operating with bitcoin. whereas in past to finally end up made was a very difficult endeavor but currently it prove to be straightforward once bitcoin visited the globe.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How I wish I could get also those money you got from bitcoin. I'll just work hard for it. Goodluck newbies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

There are a lot of people that are getting rich with the help of bitcoins because here are a lotnof ways in order to gain money here especially in this site and we all know that the bitcoin is a great investment thst is why a lot of people get rich because of bitcoins because some of them buy bitcoins in a lower price then sell it when it pumps ulinto the market. So this can really can change your life financially just make the most out of it.
Activity: 305

I want to earn good with the help of bitcoin and experience how to become rich and will be able to provide your wants in life,  not only the basic needs.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
The dream of being rich is everyone's dream in my opinion, but dreaming of getting rich from bitcoin I think will be a new dream for everyone who has known bitcoin. I personally keep trying to get a nice profit or extra income from bitcoin and keep it to get rich when bitcoin prices are on the moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have no idea how people becoming rich with bitcoin , for me it's just another way of using, managing and hold money. I used to use currency as currency.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Yes it is my dream to get rich with bitcoin hoping it will happen in near future.
The crypto currency has brought with it a lot of opportunities for the people who have the investments and there are number of persons who have already made it to the millionaire club without working hard but working smartly. You can also be one of them, but this thing was easy earlier because the price was very low and the risks involved were also low, but now the price is high and the loss risk is also high, therefore you have to rely more on your knowledge and you have to shine in the market with good pre hand knowledge.
Activity: 20
Yes it is my dream to get rich with bitcoin hoping it will happen in near future.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
Everyone of us having a dreams of getting rich with bitcoin depends on how you invest it,bitcoin is another source of income for us and it is the price for our effort and time to invest,so this is a big opportunity for our dreams come true being ordinary person to somebody.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Most of us join or invested in bitcoin with the dream of getting rich and having a stable income in the future. i know it's possible we just have to be wise and knowledgeable about the market and the characteristics of the coins we invested in. we could be wealthy enough to meet all our needs and that's our goal here in btt.
no, not all. I know , some people buy bitcoin because they prefer to use it whenever they shop online or paying for someone else. they buy bitcoins not just because they want to invest on it or they dreaming to get rich.

They only buy bitcoin because bitcoin is way too useful for them in terms of payment gateway. that is the only reason why they choose bitcoin among others.

however majority of people only sees bitcoin as a piece of gold and they think bitcoin can always bring them wealth.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a very risky type of investment, the price can go up and down thousands of dollars, for those who have a large sum of money would certainly think that it is very easy to achieve rich if bitcoin invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Most of us join or invested in bitcoin with the dream of getting rich and having a stable income in the future. i know it's possible we just have to be wise and knowledgeable about the market and the characteristics of the coins we invested in. we could be wealthy enough to meet all our needs and that's our goal here in btt.
Activity: 84

I lost enough to know that cryptocurrency doesn't tolerate frivolous relation to itself. I paid my money for this experience.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Welcome to bitcoin world. And you are not wrong for getting into bitcoins for this is truly will make your capital triple. Only it depends on how the way you will take bitcoins seriously.
Activity: 139

Yes. I do believe that one can become rich with bitcoin and can fulfill one’s dream of becoming rich with the help of bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good platform to make money as it provides various ways to people to make money. Like firstly, one can start making bitcoin by bitcoin mining. Then one can join signature campaigns where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. One can also invest in bitcoin to make more money.
Yes it is good getting rich using bitcoin is not only dream now, people buy because they know bitcoin can make them rick people. I tryst bitcoin I know it can make your economy better than today, price of bitcoin is nonstop continually increasing from one year to the other, investing in bitcoin make large profit, bitcoin can let you earn high amount of money that you can be milliner using bitcoin for long time investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Getting rich with bitcoins, fiat or even gold is impossible when you have not enough brains. The only one way to become rich being idiot is inheritance.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I think the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is possibly coming true. There some people who become a millionaire and even a billionaire because of bitcoin,  and I believe it. To make it happen,  we must work harder to get some bitcoins. Then we can hold and sell them when the price gets skyrocket. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: