Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 7. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Getting rich in btc is possible you know if you just add a little bit of diligints and efforts to be able to meet your expectations.. My mentors shows a lot improvements in their daily living like finances and ernings and need are all through bitcoin and even their investing a house and car also comes from the earninhs in btc..the only lose i regret is not joining the earler before and i could be one of then if im doin this the longest time before..
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Everyone is dreaming for getting rich..it will buy time and effort..dream of every bitcoiners will getting rich,but one thing we must put in our mind how we protect our investment in bitcoin
Everyone is dreaming but we have to be honest that we need to be when we are at bitcoin world, there are few opportunities to achieve this, with 10 bitcoins you wont be rich into 30 years, its insane you believe that bitcoin will fly into huge values. I do believe that the window of opportunity to be rich with bitcoin has already gone, but its possible, if you have lucky as well an amazing project to achieve those.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
A dream is nothing without actions. Every day is a struggle and we cannot avoid having problems along the way, but keeping yourself motivated and dedicated is the key to reach our goals. Someday we all be millionaires in a different way. Whether it is money or anything else.
do you think that it is Bitcoin that gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals? Apparently to date, from this few expect, especially judging by the latest prices for Bitcoin.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Well we all have a dream to get rich , there are some ways to get bitcoin or to earn sir , lots of profitable ways sir , but then again in my experience we need to be wise and careful on what we are joining to have a income a legit income. Bitcoin is too risky and it is true , its a risky investment but a good potential on the future , so now i'm at the stage of earning .
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
In my experience with bitcoin. Last year only I started my part time access to bitcointalk forum and I really had some decent bitcoin income through signature campaign I was gradually promoted according to my activity get more confident day by day but all of the sudden My journey stuck due to merit I don't know what to do and what is merit still not able to understand and just continuing in campaign having hope of future might be brighter through bitcoin income.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0

Everyone wants to become rich. Maybe some people were lucky enough to become rich in bitcoin. For me it is very hard nowadays because bitcoin value is very volatile and currently it is cheaper. My dream is just to be financially stable with bitcoin. This is for my family and so that i can pay for a good education for my children.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I already got profit from bitcoin with ROI 1500% from my capital. I really thanks for bitcoin, when i join bitcoin ,im still learn about bitcoin and how work bitcoin. But now im a trader and enough succes in trading. Thanks for my friend for tell me about bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 88

when the price down like now, you can buy bitcoin
 then three or four month ago you sell.
Activity: 98

The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is really possible if we all have that perseverance in handling this kind of opportunity. We just need discipline into our self then after that we can really be rich by saving and keep growing our bitcoin in a proper way. Bitcoin is very expensive as of now but it can climb up more to a higher prices so we just need to collect and save bitcoin as much as we can so we can easily be rich with bitcoins.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

if I still alhamdulilah already quite a lot obtained from bitcoin. although only can be used for the needs and needs of college alhamdulilah.
Activity: 76
If your dreaming to become rich with bitcoin you must have the disciplined in yourself, honest and hardwork so that reaching your desire dream you can easily aim it .
Activity: 65
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins are to be harworking, patient and disciplined. So that your dream to become rich will follow..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
I think the dream for rich and successful bitcoin is a huge opportunity, as we know that bitcoin is the most popular investment so much in demand, but bitcoin is also risky because the price rises or falls hundreds of dollars per hour is common.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Others or all have been dreaming of becoming rice trough bitcoin, this may not be far for every individual trying hard and working very hard for their investment in bitcoin , for my own view they might be getting near of becoming rich in the near future by bitcoin.
Activity: 105

Getting rich in btc is possible you know if you just add a little bit of diligints and efforts to be able to meet your expectations.. My mentors shows a lot improvements in their daily living like finances and ernings and need are all through bitcoin and even their investing a house and car also comes from the earninhs in btc..the only lose i regret is not joining the earler before and i could be one of then if im doin this the longest time before..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

There are a lot of people that are getting rich with the help of bitcoins because here are a lotnof ways in order to gain money here especially in this site and we all know that the bitcoin is a great investment thst is why a lot of people get rich because of bitcoins because some of them buy bitcoins in a lower price then sell it when it pumps ulinto the market. So this can really can change your life financially just make the most out of it.
It is also meaning there are many people are getting more losses instead of become the rich, because the nature of market is transfer money from trader to trader. If you buy at low price and sell at high price, then go out and enjoy your profit, at same time, someone is keeping your Bitcoin sold to this person with the loss if the price fall down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I have earned some from bitcoins but I did lose some also. What I did was, I did not feel the discouragement from it,  I still continue to look for some business that can really earn bitcoins until I have found this forum since I am a member, I am happy to share that I have found what I have dreamed to find. I am thankful I am a member od this forum because here I have earned a lot of bitcoi ns that I need.
Activity: 217
Hopefully we all get what we want and where we want to be with out bitcoin investments. That dream of getting
rich is a good drive for me, it keeps me going and stay on track. it might take a long time or even longer than
expected, but being a part of this bitcoin movement has already made a difference in my life and with that I
start to live the dream and dream of new ones. We all want to be rich and secured, who doesn't? Life would be
a lot happier living a wealthy one. Anyway as long as bitcoins do well and deliver, we might get to live that life.
Activity: 98
I am already receiving decent amount of bitcoin from different services i am joining... Unfortunately, i lose many of them because of the temptation of HYIP that i really regret. But i have already moved on and just accepted. And the very important is i learned from my mistakes. Working hard is the best way.
Activity: 70
I haven't earned any bitcoin income so far, because I am a new user (newbie) . Does anyone want to guide me in order to generate from this bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: