Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 2. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 11
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
There are a lot of people who are rich with Bitcoin today, and I think in the future it will be possible for these people to bring in more wealth, more than Bitcoin in the world but certainly in the future Bitcoin will soon surpass all and become the world's largest currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
If your aim is to get rich with bitcoins I think you are a little late I think you have a way better chance with altcoins instead since the prices can go sky high very rapidly unlike bitcoin, if you are a good trader bitcoin can give you good earnings but not as much as before.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Today to become rich with BTC is a very difficult task, I can say that this is very difficult, a few years ago if you buy and hold the BTC you will win and get profit. But today, the holding of BTC is no longer meaningful, they fluctuate often no one can predict their trend. So being patient with BTC is not the best remedy for us to make a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
The times when you get rich wit bitcoin are over. You had to be a real early investor in bitcoin to get rich. WHen you buy now a bitcoin for ten thousand dollards, and sell it later for hundred thousand, you wouldnt get rich. So it doesnt matter how high it will go. You can only get richnow withaltcoins. Thats why i invest the most of my money in altcoins. So altcoins can go 100x, bitcoin not. SO your can go rich with altcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Everyone had a chance to get rich with bitcoin last year. And many took advantage of the opportunity.
Activity: 117
For those people who came into bitcoin world really early when bitcoin price was just 1USD for those it was possible to get rich with the bitcoins and many lucky ones succedded but right now i am not able to think about any way of getting rich with the bitcoins.
yes maybe now we are being tested, now we have to be extra patient to face very low bitcoin prices maybe before next year bitcoin prices will soar.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Its not bad to dream or think that thru Bitcoin you will become rich. For me, I can say that you can have extra money. But if you are using Bitcoin ever since then its not impossible that you will be rich because of this. If you really know how to play this kind of business then why not right. Smiley I lose some, but its ok because I just invest what can I lose, and its business anyway. so expect those kind of things.
Activity: 30
I still do not earn money on bitcoin but I'm hoping that someday I will get rich for bitcoin. I will only know where my knowledge is about investing or trading so I can reach my dream and also to achive my goals in life because of bitcoin.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
It all depends on the person and how much he wants to achieve the goal. Everywhere you can get rich. Crypto currency is one of the ways.
The dream of being rich is the dream that every one saw in his life or most of the people saw it and those who are into bitcoin it gives out a lot of opportunities to earn. I for one, aside from signature campaign, engage in trading. also check out the services thread, you'll find a lot of postings there that can provide us ways of earning. though that's definitely not enough to make me rich, it would be a good way to start.

You must have to work on it when dreaming in equality of it is work big and must have motivations. attend some seminars of financial management in order for you to have discipline manage your earnings.Being rich is a choice not a fortune, but most of all we should bare in mind that our dreams is our inspiration to reach it through reality.
Activity: 196
I am not an expert in investing, so I do not know how to make money on bitcoin. I understand that it was necessary to invest in bitcoin when it cost $1, but now the rate is very unpredictable..
Activity: 138
To get rich on bitcoin, you need to decide in which areas you have a serious competence. Mining? Trading? Participation in bounty campaigns? There are many such areas, you need to choose the most suitable for you.
Activity: 308
To be rich with Bitcoin, we still have to work hard to earn Bitcoin, we must work hard, read a lot of specific articles, invest in intelligence. We should have to be wise in choosing where to invest or when to invest.It's easy to be rich if you have the right plans to do this, just push it and you have to focus.
Activity: 58

Yes correct not to get rich but as an extra income hopefully with the near future, i havent experience earning I hope that my altcoins ill soon have value in the market. My colleagues already earn i wanted to be have something like that also so im putting efforts with campaign 😁
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Bitcoin has still a lot of potential. Buy it now, hold it without even looking at the price and in a three years time decide what to do: sell it and book your profits or still keep it if you think it's better.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

I think bitcoin is the most profitable thing now to invest as you can surely get you money doubled just by holding it for 1 year I think. By looking at the increase rate of bitcoin price if one invests now he will surely get a large profit in the future.

I think one can become rich in just some time by investing in bitcoin as bitcoin holding Is the best investment now. I have earned large amount of profit from bitcoins and also earn them and save the for future too. So, I think one day it will surely make me rich enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The dream of getting rich with cryptocurrency is really possible because there are already wealthy gentleman today who invest a huge amount of bitcoins before when it was in $13 dollar and now they become an instant millionaire when the price of bitcoins has reached $19k.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I am one of those people who came quite late to this bircoin world. I like to be realistic and I know that it seems almost imposible for me to achieve great wealth through bitcoin, however I have no doubt that this coin will be quite useful for me in the not distant future to move my money, generated through other businesses.
an interesting name that identifies the user of crypto currency. The bourgeois. Lol. This is of course both funny and true. but the fact that the crypto currency really gives us the opportunity to become a little richer and more free in this world. The person who has already touched the crypto currency will seek to earn Only in this way and realize all their desires .
Activity: 154
I am one of those people who came quite late to this bircoin world. I like to be realistic and I know that it seems almost imposible for me to achieve great wealth through bitcoin, however I have no doubt that this coin will be quite useful for me in the not distant future to move my money, generated through other businesses.
Activity: 139
Yes, wealth is a dream and the desire of all of us. I admit, the desire for wealth is always the first thought when I join this market because of the strength in profitability and potential for future growth. I am well aware of the risks from the market and also spend time learning it for a while before starting. And trader is the job I want to achieve at this moment. Taking time to learn, understand and analyze graph data is an interesting one.
Activity: 98
Well maybe not rich but be more realistic in here some may earn a decent amount but some may lose it all,
I think that in this crypto currency world the one's who have some good amount of capital's could earn more than the other's specially in some HYIP or PONZI schemes site's
Pages:
Jump to: