Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 4. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I started to deal with cryptocurrencies late, so at the moment I do not feel great profits or losses. But many people felt big profits in 2017.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

In these days I do not earn a big value of bitcoin because I rarely join in campaign. Yes I did loose some of my bitcoin because I used it to buy those things that I need in my everyday life.  Every people want to get rich because being rich makes their life comfortable and they can buy everything that they need in an easiest way. Some of them sees that bitcoin can be the source of it and the way to help them.
already a lot of evidence with bitcoin they can buy a house, car, and others. but for the investors are also a few losers because of the btc price dropped dramatically. but for bounty hunter already many successful from this business
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Everyone wants to get rich in order to provide good life to their families. It is known that people joined bitcoin to be rich or at least earn a good profit. Getting rich is every ones dream and with all the hard work and determination we can achieve this through bitcoin.
Activity: 140
of course i want rich with bitcoin and i have never lost or have bitcoin, so i am here to get bitcoin by following bounty campaign .. i am sure if one day i will have many bitcoin and i will get rich
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

If you only earn bitcoin by signature campaign you cant be rich ether to sustain or support your daily needs. Yes it's true that you could be possible be rich if you trade your bitcoin to other altcoins. Then joining ICO camp and also bounty camps.
Activity: 354

In these days I do not earn a big value of bitcoin because I rarely join in campaign. Yes I did loose some of my bitcoin because I used it to buy those things that I need in my everyday life.  Every people want to get rich because being rich makes their life comfortable and they can buy everything that they need in an easiest way. Some of them sees that bitcoin can be the source of it and the way to help them.
Activity: 114
When i started earning bitcoins because the value of it is still increasing. And who does not want to become rich if they earn bitcoins. As a newbie, Im still trying to make a way in earning btc and use it in my daily living.
Activity: 43
At first, i did not believe that bitcoin would be a magnificent investment. I've tried to use certain applications on my phone to earn satoshis then. Little did I know that it's a scam and bitcoins really hard to earn. If you want to own a bitcoin, the best option is to buy one. It was much easy to own one before because it was a lot cheaper, now it's value is far more greater than before. If ever my money would be enough, I will buy one and keep it until I know that I will earn gain at the time I sell it. It will be a risky investment because of the high volatility of it's value, but if one gets lucky, he'll have a massive profit. Just like the guy who became a billionaire through bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
As for now it is only a dream but hoping that someday it will be happen. Nothing wouldn't be impossible if you do your very best in working here in bitcoin and i believe this saying that "while we are alive there is a hope" so keep dreaming and believing yourself you can achieve it in the right time.
Activity: 205

I did noy earn yet and also I do not lose any. But I am dreaming that someday I can earn and became rich so that I can help my mother for her needs and help those who is in need specially my relatives.
Activity: 116
Although i am not being rich from bitcoin, i still have a dream to getting rich from bitcoin and i can manage it well and i think i can step closer with my dream. We need to still dream because this is our power to still work and we can have passion to continue what we are doing and not stop because we face a problem. i hope we all in here can be rich from bitcoin too.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
We are all gettting rich from Bitcoin, or at least anyone holding 21+ BTC will be able to retire soon and rich as hell, it may be hard to believe now but it will happen.
Activity: 224

I think you should forget this dream!

You can clearly see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days and there is no sign of recovery. The market is going down and into crisis, so that you become rich by the bitcoin dream is full of paranoid. I think you should look at exactly the current situation, the capital flows of large investors are withdrawing from the market, so you should not invest in bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 168
Join the bitcoin you have the opportunity to get rich and legal just quickly you invest and wait for the opportunity, I have a friend within a month he can earn over 1000 usd and can buy home only Every day he takes 30 minutes to learn and invest bitcoin everyday
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I am sad due to I arrived late in the game but I am a trader at heart and have been since I was a nipper. I now trade alts and btc and make an ok side income for my work.
Activity: 348
Many of the bitcoin users are happily working for bitcoin that this currency will change their lives by providing them the good money and other online facilities if we convert our money into this currency soon we will get the reward of this patience and trust this currency and i will also work hard because i believe that bitcoin will make me rich for ever.

I don't dream getting rich with bitcoin because in my status in life it takes a lot of time to reach that ambition. Earning exact for what i need in life is enough for me. Being rich that's impossible to happen in my side.
Activity: 364
Many of the bitcoin users are happily working for bitcoin that this currency will change their lives by providing them the good money and other online facilities if we convert our money into this currency soon we will get the reward of this patience and trust this currency and i will also work hard because i believe that bitcoin will make me rich for ever.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin for me is a good source of additional income in addition to my main work. I'm not sure if Bitcoin can make me very rich, but it gives me financial independence.
Activity: 128

Everybody dreaming to become rich because of bitcoin. Just like me I am dream that I can also be rich just like others. So I work hard and I dont stop to learn about bitcoin. So that in near future I have a lit of knowledge about bitcoin and I will share also to others.
I think Im getting close in my dreams , by getting rich with bitcoin, because I am patiently anwsering the question, ans I am patiently using a bitcoin, and patientlg wait when u unvest ao that I can gain a big profit and I can help my parents.
Activity: 224
I really want to get rich through Bitcoin, but not just only through Bitcoin, I also plan to invest in other big businesses that will earn me a lot of money and increase my current business.
Pages:
Jump to: