Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 21. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
Becoming Rich with bitcoins is possible but its going to be with a gradual process and steadfastness with unstoppable research. One may take a big risk putting a lot in Bitcoin when the means is there and duly exercise patience. Who knows? Big surprise might arise where instant cash just surfaces.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
It may be rich if you collect money from bitcoin, and it's just a dream to instantly get rich from bitcoin. but if you get the money it is definitely real even though the intangible bitcoin we can make money from bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
I do hope that bitcoin will be the tool for my dream of financial stability. It might take a while for that and required a lot of hard work, for now I’m happy that I earned decent profit from this investment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I didn't still earn from bitcoin, but dreaming of becoming rich through bitcoin, it will depends on me because i still believe that having a perfect job that suits you, or being entreprenuer will be the best way of becoming rich. Joining bitcoin will be the best to earn an extra income to meet my daily needs and family needs.
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
I think everyone of us wants to be rich because we can buy whatever we want and we can go wherever we want anytime. But for me, I just to earn extra income to meet my daily financial needs and to support my family. If I earn big income, I want to build my parents a new house, they longed for it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 23, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
Its possible to get rich with btc but one has to be extremely lucky and would have made good investment  with the right people.  But its one out of ten, so we'll just keep on doing what we know how to do best. Everyone wants to be rich, but it takes a good amount of work, luck, investment and patience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
We all dream to be rich from bitcoin one here to be rich with bitcoin, because it's a goal we've got to be rich in bitcoin. and can build up a large house and of course have a lot of money and I'm waiting to coming here to becoming rich.
Activity: 124
February 23, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
That's the dream of me but not only in bitcoin  of course on the help  of bitcoin. I have to do something gain more, invest, maybe buy sell too hard work and patience.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
it is not impossible to become rich with bitcoin because if you try to invest it right now while the value is not yet really high and wait until the value of your bitcoin becomes higher and higher.Who knows one day you recognize that you already a millionaire because of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
Generally no one can give you the surety that you will get profit and will be rich by dealing with bitcoin because many times people can loss there and loose their big amount of money but in maximum time they can get benefits and can pass their life comfortably.
Though some people made rich by investing into bitcoin but you can be get a good position if you can not make you so much rich. People invests their money by hoping that one day they will also be succeed at their life and many people have done their job perfectly so that you have a good chance also to make you succeed at your future. Bitcoin is really a very wonderful coin and you will get success if you can do all the job correctly.
Activity: 293
February 23, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
to get rich with bitcoin you have to trade or run your own business in the crypto-curency space. all of that must have the skill to invest bitcoin, so you will get big income. if you already hold bitcoin you have to be careful because bitcoin price always increase every time. better you often do bitcoin investing and trading with bitcoin so you get rich quicker.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 23, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Most people who made millions here, they made them because they wanted much more than just the financial reward, they believed in the freedom given by the blockchain technology.

Going into bitcoin only to make money will lead you down a road of misery.
I agree to all 100%. So occurs in any business if you want to achieve impressive results, it is necessary to trust sincerely in that, what are you doing.
We should always think positively that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, I never hesitate despite the price drop because as long as there is a big country that legalizes bitcoin then the price will never be zero.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
I got some few hundreds dollars from joining airdrop and bounty programs. And this is great way to earn free money. I also get money from faucet XD
Activity: 325
February 23, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I did not earn yet but soonest I will earn and I am dreaming to earn a big amount and get rich of bitcoin so that I can give my family and good life Smiley.
Well, we all have been into that with zero bitcoin at the start and we are really thankful this may change our life today and in the future if we will just let ourselves to do this as much as could and if we will just strongly believe in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

I think that you may earn with bitcoin /
Activity: 205
February 23, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

I did not earn yet but soonest I will earn and I am dreaming to earn a big amount and get rich of bitcoin so that I can give my family and good life Smiley.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 23, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
I think everyone of us who are in the crypto field is dreaming about it,
We all want to be rich by crypto currencies not just by bitcoin but also through some alt-coins .

- Sure, although the crypto world just appeared shortly but we can see the number of people that can change lives and become rich with it is huge, the new millionaires, even billionaires appear constantly from this place. And bitcoin is the source of all, it creates a lot of surprises, it opens up a new era, opens up a special field to help the dream become rich not too far away for everyone, everyone is working hard, even myself, I'm also trying very hard, and I have made quite a bit of money with bitcoin, hoping the millionaire dream will soon come to me
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
I do not think so much in bitcoin here is just right now because it's as scary as I'm investing now because scammers are so widespread in bitcoin so others choose to buy and sell bitcoin because they are afraid of being scammer maybe those who are in this field are bigger than me who start with bitcoin
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
February 23, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
Everything have you dream will be true with the bitcoin, you have optimist bitcoin will be the best solution for your invest. Nothing impossible with the bitcoin, everything you want will be happen if you invest the bitcoin all your money. Just hold your bitcoin and always check the bitcoin price time by time and you will see the bitcoin how much will be pump, keep dreaming and you should optimist it will be happen.
Activity: 163
February 23, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
We all have the same dream. If we all want the same it must work. Dreams come true.
Absolutely right. I think all of us want to be rich. All of us deserved a better life. I think doing bitcoin is one way of getting rich for its price is getting higher from time to time. The way to be successful is to have a courage of what you are doing and doing some hardwork to achieve it.
Pages:
Jump to: