Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 20. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
Almost everyone hopes to get rich and change their fate from bitcoin. indeed this is nothing wrong but we all should also be able to think of other things. do not focus. sometimes we need to enjoy and be grateful in this position now
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
Almost 1 year since I dream to become rich but still hoping that bitcoin will be the instrument to my success, I earn bitcoin not that big but I should say it helps me for my financial needs mostly I used it for important things and I'm glad that I'm still here to pursue my dreams in life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:14:05 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Everyone of us having a dreams of getting rich with bitcoin depends on how you invest it,bitcoin is another source of income for us and it is the price for our effort and time to invest,so this is a big opportunity for our dreams come true being ordinary person to somebody.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

As of now I cannot say that I'm rich but I'm lucky to earn bitcoin that can help my financial needs and save money for the future. I need more knowledge and more hard work in bitcoin to get rich from bitcoin.
Yes it can help and provide also my financial needs on which is a big help for me because earning the income here in bitcoin is cannot be experienced in my work on which I can be earn a money just by holding or investing it and also teach me to manage my money so that I can be fulfill my dream in the future.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 27, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
i have earned a decent amount but i have to be more greedy now because i know that we are in the first stage of social acceptance and mass adoptation. i hodl for now
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 27, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
We are all having this dream but if it really will happen is the question lets hope it will happen, I think that the bitcoin has a good thing so that is one thing that is pretty nice about it.
Activity: 812
February 27, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

As of now I cannot say that I'm rich but I'm lucky to earn bitcoin that can help my financial needs and save money for the future. I need more knowledge and more hard work in bitcoin to get rich from bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
Not exactly for being rich but to be financially free through working on bitcoin.But we need to work hard and be patience in anything else not all things we can get it immediately.My life changes because of it ,I can sustained everything we need from our family and I am glad that I found crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Everyone wants to get rich, but you need to work hard for it, because there is no easy money. I dont have enough bitcoin, and also didnt lose some, im just starting to earn bitcoin, but im hoping i have a lot of bitcoin, so that i can help my family. So i will push hard to have bitcoins.

Exactly, many people will think in same way to become rich with Bitcoin. But how you can make more Bitcoin in order to become rich, for this you need lot of patience in the market because you need to sell them at high price and buy them at low price inorder to increase your asset.
Activity: 127
February 26, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Everyone wants to get rich, but you need to work hard for it, because there is no easy money. I dont have enough bitcoin, and also didnt lose some, im just starting to earn bitcoin, but im hoping i have a lot of bitcoin, so that i can help my family. So i will push hard to have bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
I think everyone of us who are in the crypto field is dreaming about it,
We all want to be rich by crypto currencies not just by bitcoin but also through some alt-coins .

Fortunately, these dreams come true almost always. You just have to be very patient and spend pretty much time for monitoring the market of cryptocurrency. Use pumps and dumps of BTC and earn more!
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
I have not gotten bitcoin or even lost, but if they see their friends experience getting rich because of the bitcoin results and I'm interested in fighting for bitcoin in any way, hopefully I still have time to feel it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 24, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
There are people who are wealthy thanks to Bitcoin, but the numbers are very few, the ones who invested so early were rich thanks to Bitcoin, and the people who were late were constantly lost money.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
dreaming of getting rich with bitcoin, I guess that's not an easy thing
because the all of the job certainly requires effort and hard work. wherever we work either in the real world or bitcoin.
as long as I work in bitcoin, I get enough money to meet the needs of my family. but I still want to keep collecting as much as I can, because I have plans to open a building store. and it requires big capital.
I hope bitcoin can give me what I want.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Beside the dream of getting rich (not all of us can be rich) it is the felling that i am involved in making history in this world, and i mean in a good sense, i like to be evolved in my future and not only.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
to get rich is not easy, it takes effort and hard work
and am very grateful to have earned money from bitcoin, the result of working on bounty signature.
I will raise as much money as possible, to open a small business, to help family finances get better.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 24, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I am holding bitcoin since some years and i will be doing that since i be in real trouble with money, hope it won't be in next 5 years and i will earn like 10x more cause i believe that bitcoin will hit around 50.000/75.000$.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

When I get rich, all my dreams come true and I will help my parents and family. I will buy a house and car for them and if that happen we can buy our daily needs to supply it. I will make a plan for business for the future of my family especially my two kids. Also I will share my knowledge who need a job and who wants to grow their life and who like this kind of job. At first it is hard but a while ago it is easy. I will guide them to expand their knowledge and to achieve their goals in their life.
Activity: 348
February 24, 2018, 08:30:01 AM
         All of us as a human being will be having a dream to be rich but do not dream to be rich without working  there are some task to be done if we do it well we can acquire the goal. There may be chances to get rich with Bitcoin I have known from my friend that one of his friend has become a millionaire since he joined in Bitcoin community at the starting stage that is on 2009.
Activity: 401
February 24, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

Last year I earned a lot of token. I convert it in bitcoin so when the bitcoin's value rose up, my money will increase too. But after that month the value of bitcoin decreases and until now it is still now getting back on its feet. I have lost a lot of money, I needed it now so even though it is low I still cash it out.
Pages:
Jump to: