Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 22. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Well can I estimate it, my earnings in bitcoin is between 30,000 - 40,000 already this total amount really helps me for my financial problems and also I lose some of my bitcoin opportunities it's between 15,000 - 20,000 and it's a big loss for me of course that will be a big help for my huge salary.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
February 23, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Everyone wants to be rich. They want a healthy and wealthy lifestyle. So that there are people that see that bitcoin is one of way that people can be rich. There's a lot of profit that can get bitcoin so that these days may people are engage in bitcoin. But we need to put in our mind that working hard and industrious is the best asset to get rich.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
February 23, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Yes im really want to be become a rich person, everyone hopes to be rich in bitcoin but few have become rich because of bitcoin so in the future it will be one. so I'll work hard to post to bitcoin and all the campaigns that free to join i will surely join to a lot of money paid me and I'll make lots of accounts to become a millionaire in bitcoin.
Activity: 528
February 23, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

We can become rich with bitcoins if we always working hard. We can't be rich here in the cryptocurrency world if we are lazy person. I believe that all of the persons who became rich because of bitcoin are really deserve their wealth because they really worked hard to become successful person.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
February 23, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

The dream of getting rich is the reason why many try and use  bitcoin. I did not personaly earn in bitcoins but my brother earn a lot so I decided to join also. I believed by using bitcoin I can fulfill the dreams of my parent. And that is to build them their own house. Because of bitcoin we will be rich soon.
That's why many people are hoping and having faith with crypto and doing some referrals and bounty campaign just to have a secure future. Everyone wants to have a secured and stable financial in the future that's why many people are hoping to get rich through cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to get some decent profits Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose in the future that the price will substantially increase. By holding our bitcoins is way of showing our trust for the future of btc,many people are trying to make gains in bitcoin by investing a big amount of money So We can still be rich with BTC @,
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

The dream of getting rich is the reason why many try and use  bitcoin. I did not personaly earn in bitcoins but my brother earn a lot so I decided to join also. I believed by using bitcoin I can fulfill the dreams of my parent. And that is to build them their own house. Because of bitcoin we will be rich soon.

everyone wants to only get rich with bitcoin. It's just greed that is governing this industry which is definitely not great. just focus on real things that bitcoin and blockchain can help with instead of focusing on your own gain.
To succeed and rich of course can not rely on one thing let alone bitcoin that is difficult to guess, I suggest for other kind of investment like property or stock, so if we are not rich because bitcoin then can sucess from property.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 23, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

everyone wants to only get rich with bitcoin. It's just greed that is governing this industry which is definitely not great. just focus on real things that bitcoin and blockchain can help with instead of focusing on your own gain.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
Already the fact that I am part of this community and I believe in the prospect of the bitcoin and certainly would like to get rich but it works and get several bitcoin as well as other coins that do not stay away from technology development blockchain Yes and coins in general.

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 23, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
I think everyone of us who are in the crypto field is dreaming about it,
We all want to be rich by crypto currencies not just by bitcoin but also through some alt-coins .
Activity: 518
February 23, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
Most people who made millions here, they made them because they wanted much more than just the financial reward, they believed in the freedom given by the blockchain technology.

Going into bitcoin only to make money will lead you down a road of misery.
I agree to all 100%. So occurs in any business if you want to achieve impressive results, it is necessary to trust sincerely in that, what are you doing.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
Im not dreaming getting rich in bitcoin, but if god gave it to me the im so lucky. right now im dreaming can sustain the needs of my family. i can save up for the school of my children and they needs.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
I think our dream of getting rich with bitcoins is within our reach. We just have to focus in collecting more tokens and keeping it for awhile before trading or exchanging it for money. But we know it's uneasy to collect those tokens so we need to persevere to make our dreams a reality.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 23, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

I am new here, I also still have to learn a lot about bitcoin in this forum. but I always hope, I can benefit from bitcoin through bounty in this forum. because to start investing or trading, I have not enough capital.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
I'm not expecting a big amount  I just want to earn a little so that a can provide a fund for my cart but a lit of my friends has a earn millions  in 6 Yeats in this system hope so im lucky too
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
February 23, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
I want to be rich with bitcoin or without, i don't care because money is money and when you getting enough you don't care about currency...

True but as bitcoin become an investment rather than being a digital currency for payments, its value increases when more investors are investing on btc. So with bitcoin's volatility, one can easily get rich if bitcoin's price rises drastically.
The increase in 2017 proves that bitcoin investment is very profitable, I'm sure that everyone hopes this year can be the same or better than last year, if we are patient then the end of this year will be a fun thing.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 23, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

Everybody's dream to be rich because of bitcoin,  so we need to focus on it and learned more bout bitcoin.  And whats the techniques I guess to become rich of bitcoin.  Important is you know how to handle your bitcoin and be wised also.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 23, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
Getting rich with bitcoin is possible but it is full of risks. There are already a number of people that became millionaires by investing during the bitcoin's early years. Presently, many people are trying to make gains in bitcoin by investing a big amount of money and hoping to get rich quickly. Investing in bitcoin today is no longer the same because it is more risky and there is a high degree of unpredictability in the market.
Activity: 103
February 22, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
it's all about luck, I'm sure this bitcoin can make people rich, but for now bitcoin has made me well, but it does not make me rich.
Pages:
Jump to: