Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 63. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 19, 2017, 05:28:13 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Everyone wants to be rich, lm longing a dream to become a millionaire thruogh bitcoin because of a very high value of bitcoin.lt is very excited to hold for a while my coins and I will sell it in a very good price.As l can see now this is the best investment because increasing price of bitcoin is the  time of investor looking for.We all know that if we buy bitcoin in a low price you will surely profit a big amount of because bitcoin now is very expensive According to the bitcoiners that are millionaire's now holding bitcoin is very good then sell it when price is increase.For me also this is the best Dream to have in my life.Since l met bitcoin and have known that this is positively for me to be a millionaire  of that happened soon l will buy my own house and lot because because l don't have my own. All my dreams will bitcoin brings me hope for the future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 19, 2017, 12:10:32 PM
theres nothing impossible if you believe on what you can do, just put some hardwork on it for you to have a successful future, no one would dream just stay on what they had, everyone dream to become one of the rich people someday, and now with the help of bitcoin theres a lot of people that become successful and have their own business and continue working here in forum to earn more money.
To be rich is the dream of all people and all that is needed hard work and not easily give up,must have high motivation to keep always the spirit to face it and no word surrender.But my advice,if you are on this forum is very good because bitcoin can help the growth of income or in addition to get rich,the most important thing to do and do well for the perfect result.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 02:44:01 AM
Its not that easy cause we have our daily needs and ofcourse we use our income to pay for it. And our wanys also increasing if our income will increase.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 02:42:31 AM
Hard work and motivations are the keys for success in life. We can't easily be a millionaire by just doing nothing. If you really want to become a millionaire in Bitcoin industry, you better work hard for it. You must know its nature and be responsible enough especially in obeying the rules here in Bitcoin. Probably, it's not impossible to be a millionaire in the Bitcoin industry as long as you work hard for it and be patient.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 02:38:00 AM
Anyone can get rich with some will, but no one will, except people like me, because most people have their fingers burning when they have 100k.
For me it's like pocket money
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Dreams do come true if we working hard too because we all know we cannot get our dreams if did nothing. And yes bitcoin is the one to help us too to earn some profit.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 02:31:44 AM
It depends what you mean by being rich, some IT guys easily earn 1M per year and they are not rich yet.

I would say you can start calling yourself rich at 500 million
Activity: 20
November 19, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Yes my dream is to be rich with digital currency,and for this I am trading in digital currency and have earn a lot of mBTC so far but to be rich much more will get some time, though BTC is the best option for it ,the best thing is to invest in it and wait for excellent profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 19, 2017, 02:14:33 AM
Dang that place is really arriving a long eh!!Good!!!!  Did you guys build that wall? Those structures appear pretty slick.
yes. there is always open rooms for new users and dreamers. they can start any time to get involved in crypto and earn some bucks everyday but this is also true that it becomes more and more difficult day by day.
Activity: 260
November 19, 2017, 01:42:22 AM
Well I always dreaming this kind of stuff that one day I will become rich because of Bitcoin. For me it was not impossible I guess as long as you have a good performance and being industrious you can did a lot of things but you must trust your self that you can so that you have a morale to did anything. Many people is now rich because of Bitcoin and I hope someday I'll be the one on it.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
November 19, 2017, 01:35:36 AM
As I can see the dreams is come true, I'm bought myself some btc in 2015 for 300$/btc , but was enpugh dumb to sell 10 btc for 900$/ btc and  now with this price , crying and hating myself...
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 01:32:36 AM
Yes ofcourse and i know all bitcoiner dreams that too..to get rich that is why we all here to post to learn ..to share to others to help others.but ofcourse everything is not instant its just when you are legendary or a manager campaign even investing does not mean you get rich that way...because you have work for it earn it with your effort. dedication. and have faith not to bitcoin its just a key to be rich   have faith in God ..in that no matter how unsafe bitcoin is and no matter how many scammer in this community God will protect what is yours because HE knows that you works hard for it. remember what you get in instant is gonna be gone instant...

Definitely, who do not want to become rich.  The fact that we are here and spending our time here means we want to become rich.  I live a life of being raised as a simple person living in a rural place.  Life is good but I wanted to experience a life that is a little comfortable different from life that I have.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 12:59:44 AM
all bitcoin customers possess the dream of every, but I think the purpose of everything would be to get rich. company, buying and selling, gambling, and much more, individuals believe to benefit from bitcoin in the game to obtain a lot of money. I also believe that way. however i am more focused around the business

Yes ofcourse and i know all bitcoiner dreams that too..to get rich that is why we all here to post to learn ..to share to others to help others.but ofcourse everything is not instant its just when you are legendary or a manager campaign even investing does not mean you get rich that way...because you have work for it earn it with your effort. dedication. and have faith not to bitcoin its just a key to be rich   have faith in God ..in that no matter how unsafe bitcoin is and no matter how many scammer in this community God will protect what is yours because HE knows that you works hard for it. remember what you get in instant is gonna be gone instant...
Activity: 25
November 16, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

I earned bitcoins and I have lost some because I joined scam site before but to this day I have learned a lot on it on how to invest wisely so maybe I have earned a lot for now because I have joined some bounty campaign and signature campaign that really helps me a lot.
That will serve as a lesson for you and for the other people to not trust the investment sites like HYIPs in the internet because most of them are just scams and they are only good for the 1st few days because they need to gather money and after they accumulated enough then they will just run away with the stolen or scammed money. It is better to do slowly but surely things to earn bitcoin rather than those get rich fast schemes.

I agree you learned your lesson this gave you the information and the skills. So next time you will now it so you will prevent that from happening this is good because you will not lose your money.

I have never been scammed with crypto because I am smart.
You do not even need to be smart to be scammed because it is just common sense to not trust coins or tokens who not give a lot of information or even give faces of people who work there as long as you do not see a face do not trust it at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 02:58:05 PM
My friend recommended me to buy bitcoin when it's price dump to $ 900... I should buy 2 coins, but I did nothing. And 8 month later I have nothing, and my friend - earned annual salary by doing nothing...
The father of my groupmate at the institute was offered to invest in bitcoin in 2013 in the amount of $ 400. And he refused. Probably one of the biggest mistakes in his life ...))

Not only him but even we have made mistakes of not investing in bitcoins at the right time when price was very much affordable as at that time we never thought that bitcoin will rise this high and now we are regretting for the same as even if we would have bought at least 10 btc at that stage then today we would have become rich guys but when it comes to bitcoin I think its never too late to invest in it as in future we will witness much higher price and will give us best profits on our investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 02:45:11 PM
My friend recommended me to buy bitcoin when it's price dump to $ 900... I should buy 2 coins, but I did nothing. And 8 month later I have nothing, and my friend - earned annual salary by doing nothing...
The father of my groupmate at the institute was offered to invest in bitcoin in 2013 in the amount of $ 400. And he refused. Probably one of the biggest mistakes in his life ...))
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 01:09:54 PM
Its simply possible to get rich with bitcoins for that you need to save your bitcoins for a long term and either you are earning or buying it you should try to save as much as you can for the future and if you manage to save good volume of bitcoins in your wallet then no one can stop you from becoming rich in future.
Activity: 73
November 16, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

I earned bitcoins and I have lost some because I joined scam site before but to this day I have learned a lot on it on how to invest wisely so maybe I have earned a lot for now because I have joined some bounty campaign and signature campaign that really helps me a lot.
That will serve as a lesson for you and for the other people to not trust the investment sites like HYIPs in the internet because most of them are just scams and they are only good for the 1st few days because they need to gather money and after they accumulated enough then they will just run away with the stolen or scammed money. It is better to do slowly but surely things to earn bitcoin rather than those get rich fast schemes.

I agree you learned your lesson this gave you the information and the skills. So next time you will now it so you will prevent that from happening this is good because you will not lose your money.

I have never been scammed with crypto because I am smart.
Activity: 27
November 16, 2017, 01:00:02 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 16, 2017, 12:40:56 PM
This so my long term dream and i will achieve it yes i will.
Pages:
Jump to: