Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 62. (Read 227457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
November 20, 2017, 09:27:05 AM
I had wins and loses in the crypto world as well,but overall I have made some decent profits. I could have made so much more,but you know..the crypto world is pretty unpredictable. Actually I had a dream so while ago that I had 30 or 50 bitcoins in my wallet... Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes I really hope that will come true in the next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 20, 2017, 09:23:31 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
As of now I'm just earning for my kids needs l fixed my house little by little now of my salaries at bitcoin. l lose some bitcoin also because I experienced 3 times not to pay my salary. But. still l get a salary for my family. So if l became rich at bitcoin.I will  first buy a house and  lot because we dont have  our own.Secondly l can have my own successfull business for my kids future. I am inspired of the bitcoiners  become rich that's why l want to give my time and I will do all l can do just to reach this dream. If my sister can because She is rich now just becsuse of bitcoin. My sister My dream only is to become rich. Because if you are rich you can get whatever you want.Bitcoin can meet my dreams come true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 07:48:16 AM
I always dream to be a millionaire , billionaire and even the one to own a country , when i saw this crypto the first thing that came to my mind that it's like a ladder getting to it. Not a millionaire or billionaire but surely i would earn as much as if i have a professional job like others and i'm sitting right here counting money on screen that would be my dream and wish i could.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 07:05:36 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

The dream to become rich with bitcoin, surely everyone here has the same dream and I also, I am a beginner here and I also still learn a lot, I have gained profit but I also had a loss and loss was a lesson for me.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
I think for getting rich just by earn bitcoin for free is will take long time, there so many risk for earning bitcoin, you need to sacrifies your time and effort for earning some bitcoin. I think the  number one for earning bitcoin is, in this forum, if you join to a signature campaign in services you will be pay for bitcoin wekkly basis
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 05:13:58 AM

Most people here want to earn bitcoin because it is an easy way to earn more money compared to earnig salary by working for long eight hours aix days a week. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin, so I guess that is the main reason why a lot of people are interested on bitcoin.

It really is, but it can be really scary buying BTC with the salary you earned and hoping for it to grow. But I do have hope, though  Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 20, 2017, 05:10:40 AM

Most people here want to earn bitcoin because it is an easy way to earn more money compared to earnig salary by working for long eight hours aix days a week. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin, so I guess that is the main reason why a lot of people are interested on bitcoin.
Activity: 742
November 20, 2017, 05:08:22 AM

As of now, I still keep on earning bitcoins. As much as possible I keep it to a point where I still hold onto them. I believe that in the near future, it's value will increase more. Also, the fact that I don't spend too much buying things I don't need contributes to the fact of getting rich in bitcoins. It's not a bad idea to spend them as well, as long as it's for a good cause.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 04:23:45 AM
Everyone dream of getting rich but with Bitcoin it's hard to do so it takes a lot of hard work and discipline especially on holding money one more factor is you must be patient enough to post for the thread and look at signature campaigns to start with and it takes so long to earn

A lot of people here earn bitcoin by applying in signature campaign. And it's really hard for those people whose in need of money to hold their coins for a couple of weeks, months or even years. Although their are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin  not just applying in signature campaign, like investing.

Patience is one of the key to become rich in bitcoin. If you can keep your coins for years, then you'll surely earn big amount of profit in the future. Just like those people who bought bitcoin when bitcoin's price were still cheap and hold it for how many years. I guess they are the one who became rich because of bitcoin. And I really wish I can still hold my coins for how many years.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 20, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
Yes everyone dreams to be rich,so I dream to be part of it so that one day who knows someday I'm one to be came richer..because of bitcoin
dreams get rich,why should dream better wake up from dream and grab it dah start work hard and never give up to make dream come true.But if you are in the position of this forum or use BTC the dream of becoming rich will happen,but it all depends on your work and always try to find the coffers of BTC by following the signature campaign or other programs.May you succeed and achieve dreams come true.
Activity: 252
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 20, 2017, 01:42:07 AM
Yes everyone dreams to be rich,so I dream to be part of it so that one day who knows someday I'm one to be came richer..because of bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
Everyone dream of getting rich but with Bitcoin it's hard to do so it takes a lot of hard work and discipline especially on holding money one more factor is you must be patient enough to post for the thread and look at signature campaigns to start with and it takes so long to earn
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 19, 2017, 11:48:33 PM
So true there are so many people who already instantly millionaire thru bitcoin with in less than a year of 2017 its price was surged to un imaginable percentage so fast
Activity: 254
November 19, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
With a very sharp increase in bitcoin prices this year, everyone who has been holding bitcoin will certainly dream of getting rich from bitcoin. Many of my friends have improved their lives from bitcoin, so bitcoin makes it possible to get rich.
As the price of bitcoin increases bitcoin holders can earn descent money from it, at the end of the day it's like a business all wants to make money out of it. Bitcoin also provides economical support to it's users by which they can become richer.
Those who bought bitcoin earlier and did not sold their bitcoin are the one's who get rich, they patiently wait for the right time to sell their bitcoin. I even doubt if they are selling their bitcoin since bitcoin is still way to go so the more you hold and earn bitcoin the more you get rich in the future.
Activity: 378
November 19, 2017, 11:14:43 PM

If you earn a decent amount of money ii think to become rich is nearly if you have a lot of money so if all people know this i know that a lot of people become rich or reduce their poverty becaude bitcoin is so much profitable to all people.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 19, 2017, 09:11:40 PM
With a very sharp increase in bitcoin prices this year, everyone who has been holding bitcoin will certainly dream of getting rich from bitcoin. Many of my friends have improved their lives from bitcoin, so bitcoin makes it possible to get rich.
November 19, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

Yes you can probably earn a decent amount of money especially when you join in a signature or even bounty campaigns you can earn a lot of bitcoins that you can convert into cash. And holding bitcoins also serves as an investment so you can earn more while earning much. So a lot of people are getting rih in this business because they are gaining money through different campaigns then they are holding their earnings and that also grow as bitcoin value grow.
Activity: 322
November 19, 2017, 06:36:47 PM
theres nothing wrong in dreaming to become rich in bitcoin, if you started saving bitcoin in the beginning i think you are one of the rich people now in the industry, don't just dream put some hardwork so you can earn bitcoin by joing in signature campaign and social media campaign, by bitcoin in a cheap price then sell it after 4-5 years for you to have profit.
November 19, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

For now, i haven't earned decent bitcoin from the campaigns i've been into. Maybe, im just unfortunate that the ICO turned to ugly and ended unexpectedly. Good thing there's an airdrop from which i received a free token and able to sell and convert it to almost 1k USD.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
You ever see people interviewed after buying a lottery ticket for a large jackpot?
They all have the same look on their face like they already won the thing and are planning how they would spend it.
Bitcoin seems to be a pipe dream for a lot of people in the same sense gambling may rescue them from a existence of a life unfilled. Its really a trap mindset and its best to treat bitcoin as it should be. Not a investment strategy to get rich quick but a means to have a backup if your government suddenly rips you a new asshole and takes everything.
The get rich plan is nice till you take a step back and realize that bigger fish are in play.
Pages:
Jump to: