Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 65. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 01:25:40 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
[/quote
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

You have to have a great deal of luck and a great deal of risk to become rich with bitcoins. Risk comes when you tend to buy large amount of bitcoin with the hopes of profiting from it.
            Im hearing a bunch of people getting rich by the day with bitcoins therefore yes, the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is indeed possible.

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

For now, im just earning money and bitcoin for myself because im just joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk. I just lose some time to other things because i spend most of my time in bitcoin. I know bitcoin is about taking risks in order to gain profit and im not afraid to take risk with the bitcoin that i earned. I will just learn first all the rules and things to do in trading, gambling, investing and many more to prevent the lose of money.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2017, 11:15:49 PM
To be rich, you have to do the hard work. If you are looking forward to be rich, you need to focus. Study the market, how it rise and how it fall. Also depends on your decision making.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
the desire is frequent to every person no issue what you are younger or old, woman or boy, russia or the united states  but absolutely everyone see the aspiration of acquiring prosperous i also noticed it like if i have my very own cryptocurrency and in my locallity everybody commenced to accept it as a paymebt then i will surely feel like a god
Activity: 616
November 15, 2017, 10:26:37 AM
yeah maybe first time my lose is higher than my income, because i start trading without any knowledge about trading and do something that i think is good, but i know that that method is wrong, because i dont care about the issues and news and directly to buy that coin
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:18:35 AM
People who are familiar with Bitcoin dream of becoming rich with the help of Bitcoin and so they never stop in investing and looking for ICOs and a lot of research will do but it takes a long time to fullfill this dream
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 15, 2017, 04:23:46 AM
Smiley we will come to know that, in my resignation I will come the most extravagant of the life that you really are. All right man and women has his own ambition in life first AF all how to work a person rich in life someday. And how wealthy you are depending on the strategy of each one ,until now you have to dream and come to your attention. We must first do it right the way to be serious and give a little bit of life ! life ! I'm working hard and striving to  achieve what we need to reach life just try and try until you succeed...
I’ve got a lot of plans that I want to achieve even before I got into Bitcoin, and this is mostly on how take care of responsibilities, especially taking care of my family, but it wasn’t easy, there are lots of expenses to make and I couldn’t afford them. So I got into Bitcoin with my dream of getting rich and be able to take care of my family.

Well, bitcoin really helped me a lot more than any other I have ever came across and this time I can at least handle some of the major responsibilities I’ve got to take care of.
Activity: 20
November 14, 2017, 08:06:25 AM
For people who are already familiar with bitcoin, rich bitcoin is a dream come true
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 14, 2017, 06:47:07 AM
Many that i learned from bitcoin , so many advantages if work on bitcoin , bitcoin give the color and make so i got see just orang-orang know financial bitcoin would feel much better

A lot of the people are learning from the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will give you the best future I can use the value of the bitcoin to the huge level and the income of the bitcoin will give all the people and the time is not very long I hope the bitcoin will give you the reason to have the profit and the income of the bitcoin will give you the return now I can see the bitcoin very high.
Activity: 187
November 12, 2017, 01:23:26 AM
Well maybe not rich but be more realistic in here some may earn a decent amount but some may lose it all, I think that in this crypto currency world the one's who have some good amount of capital's could earn more than the other's specially in some HYIP or PONZI schemes site's

I don't believe in HYIP or PONZI schemes. If you have enough capital you should buy altcoins and then hold it for a long time so that you have profit if the value of that coin increases. But for me yes we know there are easy way to get decent amount of bitcoin if you have enough capital to invest. But for some people who don't have capital they work for it like joining some campaigns and other work that related to bitcoin. It is not easy to earn bitcoin. We have dream about getting rich in this world but we must have perseverance and believing to bitcoin itself.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 12:37:15 AM
Well maybe not rich but be more realistic in here some may earn a decent amount but some may lose it all, I think that in this crypto currency world the one's who have some good amount of capital's could earn more than the other's specially in some HYIP or PONZI schemes site's
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 12:05:34 AM
getting rich is everyone's dream.
bitcoin is one of the right solutions to get rich, provided it is painstaking and consistent in bitcoin play
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 11:40:32 PM
Invest atleast a thousand dollars now in bitcoin then after 10 years see how much profit you gained on your investment.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 11:38:25 PM
Yes you can achieve your dreams with bitcoins because now a days bitcoin has the highest value currency, you can buy what you want and give help for those people who needs
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
November 11, 2017, 11:14:26 PM

In business it's just natural that you earn big and fall and start over. Yes you can guarantee that you earn a lot of money, if you work hard, it depends on your characteristics how you can earn money. If you are hardworking and understanding and patiently I can say that you really earn. But it is not possible to avoid losing your earnings, so you should be smart and avoid being scam. Before you try you should know more so it's important that you learn all the bitcoins involved and study the people who should be recognized and should not be trusted. You can make sure you get rich when you work hard and steady just what you are doing Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

For now, im just earning a small amount of bitcoin. I know that someday, if i will continue to earn bitcoin as well as to learn and maximize my knowledge about it, i can earn a lot of it. I hope that in the future, i can be rich so that i can help my family and reach all of my dreams in life.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
theres nothing impossible if you believe on what you can do, just put some hardwork on it for you to have a successful future, no one would dream just stay on what they had, everyone dream to become one of the rich people someday, and now with the help of bitcoin theres a lot of people that become successful and have their own business and continue working here in forum to earn more money.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 09:22:34 PM
Well I might say that the my social status is improving because of BTC and I'm very happy on it. I think nothing is impossible if you faith and devotion in a certain thing, if we believe that we can then we can make it, you must to be industrious and believe in yourself that you can. All of us dream to become a successful person someday and I'm one of it and I hope because of BTC all of my dreams will fulfill. 
Activity: 238
November 11, 2017, 07:33:34 PM
I dream to have bitcoins not as for making me rich but for my family to survive.A dream to earn more for them is my dream.To give the best that i can give with the help of bitcoin in my life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 12:36:32 PM
I think bitcoin has manifested the dream of many people to become rich. to get the big benefit look very easily obtained in bitcoin, I never thought before there is a coin that has a very high value.
I am glad because I included one of that was in the generation of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: