Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 68. (Read 227457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
November 07, 2017, 05:31:51 AM
the desire is typical to everyone regardless of what you're young or old, woman or young man, spain or america  but everybody see the imagine making money i additionally first viewed it like if i have my own cryptocurrency and in my locallity everyone began to accept it as being a paymebt i then will surely feel like a lord

Starting a new cryptocurrency without a new idea is nothing but a scam. Even if people in your locality start accepting it, you have achieved nothing. You would be better off educating people about Bitcoin
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 05:18:37 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I think that is the real reason why people wants to involve in bitcoin because they want to get rich as fast as they want. Nowadays the life is so hard and it is also hard to earn money that is why people seek for a job that has a great salary. Bitcoin is one of the job that has a great value so they  choose to be involve in bitcoin for them to become rich. Bitcoin can make the people have a stable life and to overcome the life and all the challenges that they have.  Somehow I still not earn a lot because I'am a beginner only here.
Activity: 574
November 07, 2017, 05:13:17 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

I agree if you want to be rich you have to take risks it is true that rich people has advantage in terms of being successful and privileged in many ways such as education but bitcoin somehow manages to reach out middle and even lower class people and giving them opportunity to be finally rich by earning bitcoin through various ways and most of them are free. I myself is a regular employee with an average salary but now I think I can actually earn profit double or even triple to my basic salary and I'm looking forward for that to happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 03:43:50 AM
With the latest data that bitcoin prices have gone through $ 7000 then many users speculate that this year's price will reach more than $ 10,000. With this fact, many users are benefiting from the price increase so many become new rich people.
Activity: 168
November 04, 2017, 06:48:26 AM
The dream of getting rich via bitcoin is pretty common among it's users and holders , yet it is only possible to those who got involved with this industry from it's beginings or are mining for a long time now and posess more than 100 bitcoins or so . Those who just work at signature campaigns or offer services won't be able to reach that dream .
Activity: 323
November 04, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

These days many people wants to be rich. Everyone wants to have a decent life for them or for their family. They to have some may to fulfill all their needs in their. They want to live in this world with money and happy life that is why everyone wants to get rich. i still not earn in bitcoin because I am a beginner only in this society of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
November 04, 2017, 05:49:50 AM
If we have a strong determination and accompanied by the maximum effort of course to be rich with bitcoin is not just a dream.
but it certainly will not be easy to achieve it requires a variety of efforts to take advantage of every business opportunity created in bitcoin and serve as a major revenue source that has the ability to change eokonomi for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 04, 2017, 04:30:27 AM

I think getting rich with bitcoin is a common goal for all the members of this forum. However, reaching that goal is no easy task. We’d probably gain some and lose some along the way. That’s why in order to make it big, we must learn the ins and outs first, by doing a lot research and reading posts of experienced bitcoiners.
In my opinion, if you have bitcoin in your life and you have a good amount of knowledge about the bitcoin then you can not only dream of getting rich but there are likely chances that you’ll be able to change your dream into reality.

There is no way that we can deny the worth of bitcoin. It all depends on us, if we can make the best possible use of bitcoin, then we can get what all we want to have in our lives.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 04, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

Definitely I want to get rich with bitcoins someday.For my family I want to earn more and save for the future of my children.Pursuing to work hard with bitcoin to get rich like buying house ,car and other needs for my family.I dont want to loose coins if I have saving it is my best plan.
Yeah everyone is worried about the future and all the people are trying to make the life easy and the secure so buy the bitcoin and should help the family in a lot of the ways that the bitcoin use to provide us, so I hope I will be able to have the profit of the bitcoin and my future will be secure with the bitcoin and I will support my family in this regard as it is the best way of the money making in the very short time and the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 03, 2017, 02:52:24 PM
I don't remember that I have ever invested in Bitcoin. I have joined between community in 2011 and till today I have just earned money from this cryptocurrency. I will say Bitcoin is the best investment in the Internet right now, it has so much potential in it. So yes, I will say bye as much as Bitcoin you can, just don't risk your earning on this. I will not say spend all of your money in this, but I will say that do not lose this opportunity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 02:40:04 PM
As you can see from remaining-hand aspect, I have practically no experience on bitcoin or much more presicely on any kind of electronic currencies. So why i am below? Well, as everbody for producing some funds. By "some" I mean an sum that will not make me rich but make me truly feel pleased concerning the effort and time I will set for "invesment". I imagine the  "zero to all" type of acquire from bitcoin experienced finished a pair several years in the past. If you want to get rich with bitcoin, you possibly need to be previously abundant. In any other case, as I comprehend from reading through this forum, It will be quite extremely difficult. Next, the technology guiding the bitcoin facinates me. Even if bitcoin may possibly disappear someway in the foreseeable future, its revelation will persist and keep on to change the economics and finance.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 03, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

There is actually nothing wrong with dreaming of getting rich woth bitcoin. I mean I’d rather choose to be rich in bitcoin rather than cash. After all, bitcoin’s value is far more higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 03, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
Losing if the bitcoin rally continues, with so much attention poured into bitcoins I must say those that trade alts are greatly impacted. But getting rich? Yeah you couldn't find anywhere else with that fat return within months, anyone could get rich within years if they forsee and invested heavily in successful projects. Just hold and buy whatever fiat stuff you like, cars or houses.
Activity: 32
November 03, 2017, 06:05:12 AM
I think not exactly get rich, but earn money with Bitcoins. I have earned Bitcoin through microjobs, faucets, trading and gambling. I also lost a lot in gambling. I guess it depends entirely on how you take advantage of being able to earn some. I would still say the best way of earning it is buying now and holding it. Then, sell it after 5 years or more.
Activity: 3
November 03, 2017, 05:43:44 AM
my dream of getting rich with bitcoin was to get very much bitcoin by trading and just holding my bitcoin and then when i had enough money i would buy a new car and a house and live happy ever after but unfortunately the dream didnt get true.
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:31:49 AM
It is true because my friend sold his bitcoins and now he has a lot money from bitcoin he bought a house and 2 cars and now he even started a small shop where he earns a lot from and he is just sitting home earning and spending what he has made.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 05:25:36 AM

july 2016 when this question was asked bitcoin was probably 600$ back then so if you had invested back then you are quite a rich right now for sure it has rose 12x since then wow..   

i personally invested a little back then i am not rich but definitely at the moment  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 03, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

A testimony of getting rich through bitcoin is it's value right now. I think we are already aware of the growing demand of bitcoin in today's time that leads to the success it experiences right now. I entered bitcoin earlier this year and the bitcoin I stored almost reach double its value. Indeed, dreams do come true.  
Well we should be happy with the way bitcoin is moving, it seems like it will give us a good value by the end of the year.
However, becoming rich is not easy if we are not strong enough to take the risk and invest, no one can predict what will happen in the future but we should always believe so we will be able to be aggressive with investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

There is a high potential for that to happen. However, you really need to explore many other ways than just campaigns. Most people that get rich with bitcoin is venturing on trading or gambling. Basically, they venture on those high-risk-high-reward type investments that could be a make-or-break move.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
November 03, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

A testimony of getting rich through bitcoin is it's value right now. I think we are already aware of the growing demand of bitcoin in today's time that leads to the success it experiences right now. I entered bitcoin earlier this year and the bitcoin I stored almost reach double its value. Indeed, dreams do come true.  
Pages:
Jump to: