Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 8. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 01:57:09 AM
Now, really, many people are hoping to correct the situation on the crypto market. After all, they continue to hodl their coins, believe in the rapid improvement of the situation. And I am very glad to see that the situation on the crypto market has gradually stabilized. There is every reason to say that the bull run will happen soon.
but now I think it's not so good to say it's stable. I even think that now bitcoin and some strong assets are struggling to maintain the current market. there is a possibility for the market to fall even deeper. but we all can't stop hoping to keep waiting for the bull run.

See we have to move according to the market situation because most of the people don't control towards the market but based on the market condition the price of coins is fluctuating. Last week we have seen huge pumps in the market and this week we are seeing some downward trend in the market. As a trader, we need to prepare ourselves for the uptrend and downwards trends.
Activity: 296
January 30, 2019, 01:22:49 AM
Now, really, many people are hoping to correct the situation on the crypto market. After all, they continue to hodl their coins, believe in the rapid improvement of the situation. And I am very glad to see that the situation on the crypto market has gradually stabilized. There is every reason to say that the bull run will happen soon.
but now I think it's not so good to say it's stable. I even think that now bitcoin and some strong assets are struggling to maintain the current market. there is a possibility for the market to fall even deeper. but we all can't stop hoping to keep waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 462
January 30, 2019, 12:22:34 AM
Activity: 350
January 29, 2019, 11:59:34 PM
I believe that the crypto market has a really great potential for the crypto market. The main thing now - the situation has gradually stabilized. Therefore, we continue to wait for a gradual increase in prices and a rise in the cost of coins. You just need to wait at least six months, the situation must definitely improve further.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 04:55:27 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

I am sure that this is another manipulation and the market will soon begin to grow well, because the market has been falling for more than a year.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2019, 04:45:59 PM
I think that many expected that prices will go even further down, as the recent price increase was only a normal correction of the market after a long fall.

When we see people FOMO into shorting, we know that prices will go up just so those guys would get liquidated  Grin
Going AGAINST the market is more likely to give you a head start, than blindly following trends.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 04:36:29 PM
I think that many expected that prices will go even further down, as the recent price increase was only a normal correction of the market after a long fall.

Maybe, because of many people expecting that prices will go even further down, we started already the bigger consolidation period for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:47:25 PM
There is no dump, and there is no need to talk about it. I think that 2019 will be the year of the bulls
Yet there are no clear signs that this year will be the year of the ox , I think we are waiting for another decline and maybe even long before we see the bull .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:14:56 PM
There is no dump, and there is no need to talk about it. I think that 2019 will be the year of the bulls
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 13, 2019, 07:08:58 PM
I am not sure this time, because I don't think whales are manipulating crypto market right now! Though it was discussed that bitcoin price should down under 3K USD, maybe here we come! But don't worry mate! Crypto market will not recover in one day or month, it will take time. So, I recommend you, stop checking crypto market price for a while, keep doing your job perfectly. Everything will be fine.   
Activity: 406
January 13, 2019, 07:02:31 PM
The market is still in bearish mode so it is normal that after some pumps the dump is following. It is early to make
conclusions after a pump and think that the bulls has arrived. We need more proof for it than a just a pump.
January 13, 2019, 06:57:54 PM
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 13, 2019, 05:58:49 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I know a lot of people may argue that there is no manipulation simply because it is a decentralized market, but whether we like it or not, there are a few people always manipulating the market prices to their favour.
it is true that many people do not believe in price manipulation because of the decentralized nature of crypto, but in my opinion it might happen and be done by large investors, as small investors we can only be patient and hope the pump will happen soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 13, 2019, 05:47:53 PM
I'm more interested on when the pump will start, dump is not new anymore, we have seen it last year many times .
The reason we are here is because we want to see a pump, we feel that the price has already bottom and I hope that is true so it will stop the bleeding soon. The market has still a chance and it's important that people will start buying again, it will also help altcoins not just bitcoin alone.

The market is like a swing. An excess in one direction leads to an excess in the opposite. In the near future, I think we will see where the market will be moving this year.
Activity: 283
January 13, 2019, 05:34:43 PM
Because nothing changed from 2018 year.
Cryptocurrencies still in that point which was in the middle of january last year, so no reasons to gain
I can't agree, in your mind there is something like you feel the fundamentals of the whole cryptocurrency market are the same as a year ago but you're wrong and probably in a few months you will see how big mistake have you made, even with writing this.
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
January 13, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

I think that from us now little that depends. Manipulation was and will always be and affect the situation, which now we, as small fish just can not. Do not worry, the moment will come and we will go up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 05:10:07 PM
I am glad you know that the present backdrop in the market, is as a result of the the activities of manipulators and this might continue to be prolonged, except there is a big news, that first trigger the growth of btc, then, others will follow suit, but then we do not yet know when that will happen.
If you intend investing, even in btc, try to watch out to see if it will dump further and look for a suitable price to buy.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 13, 2019, 04:18:26 PM
In my opinion, the 2018 dump has not finished yet, it is still ongoing, the market is bearish, and current prices are kept artificially by stock bots, after the hard fork of Ethereum I expect a strong price drop.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
January 13, 2019, 11:26:58 AM

Have you invested your earnings and saving for the coin you are holding, if you are then, you have a reason to feel sad, as always invest what you can afford to lose and you should ignore the market, if you don't want to feel depressed it could go on for a few more months.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 13, 2019, 05:26:55 AM
I'm more interested on when the pump will start, dump is not new anymore, we have seen it last year many times .
The reason we are here is because we want to see a pump, we feel that the price has already bottom and I hope that is true so it will stop the bleeding soon. The market has still a chance and it's important that people will start buying again, it will also help altcoins not just bitcoin alone.
Pages:
Jump to: