Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 9. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 13, 2019, 04:16:02 AM
There is not a real lot that can be done as the current demand for more speculative types of assets simply isn't as great as it was a year ago, which has resulted in less liquidity and more potential for volatility so you basically need to change your investment strategy if you're not gaining any benefits from it at present or just be patient and make smart buys if there's dips and then sell once the market goes up again
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
January 13, 2019, 03:14:33 AM
Right now, indeed, if we see such a big decline this year. in my opinion right now the right thing is to hold hold so that you can get big profits later. or we add our assets by making a purchase
must always be careful if you want to start an investment by buying crypto assets at a time like this. if you want a long-term investment, it is better to add assets, consequently the hold time will be quite long.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 02:38:46 AM
Right now, indeed, if we see such a big decline this year. in my opinion right now the right thing is to hold hold so that you can get big profits later. or we add our assets by making a purchase
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 02:34:49 AM
Because nothing changed from 2018 year.
Cryptocurrencies still in that point which was in the middle of january last year, so no reasons to gain
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 13, 2019, 02:26:20 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

Too high ups and downs. I do not know now what to believe. The situation is very sad. It remains to be believed that after January the market is stabilizing.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 02:19:33 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I think that this is the month to accumulate more tokens while the price is low because it is pretty sure that the price of coins especially ethereum will surpass 300$ according to experts. Right now, I'm getting everything that I can because I do know that the price will go up somewhere this month or the next month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 11:20:56 PM

I also experienced the same thing because I saw the development of market prices still had not increased, I was sad because the price of Bitcoin had still not recovered and made everyone disappointed with the current market price developments.

just a miracle that can free crypto from the whale's hands and manipulate the market, and we won't know when the price of Bitcoin will rise high.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 10:46:44 PM
in my opinion we as small players, will not be able to change the market like the pope.
all we can do is wait for the right time and release the coins that we have a little.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 12, 2019, 10:38:26 PM
I probably will repeat it, but this fall was expected and I think that we will fall even lower .. you do not worry, maybe not soon but the rise will be sure)
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 10:31:47 PM
Im still waiting for the bull run hopefully it will come but no worries when the dumping stops its bull run time Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 08:09:54 PM
prices are too high anyway, there is no real economy in cryptos,
just trading.
The real price should be a few dollars, so im happy at $3000
Instead of whining, we the community should be coming up with ways to create a real
economy, that will bring in the masses.
Then you'll see profit.

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

I know a lot of people may argue that there is no manipulation simply because it is a decentralized market, but whether we like it or not, there are a few people always manipulating the market prices to their favour.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2019, 07:46:39 PM
The whole Constantinople stuff is really killing the market. I no longer support all this crypto hard forks especially of major currencies. It always has negative impact on the market.

I beg to disagree. The Constantinopole hard fork of ethereum is not killing the market and will not. The downward trend might be the effect of bitcoin to the altcoins. Bitcoin went down and so with the others.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 07:43:25 PM

Nothing can be done, Manipulation will always be in the crypto market.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 12, 2019, 07:30:19 PM
Until the market is small it will be always easily manipulated by the whales. When the market grows over $1 trillion then it will
be more difficult to manipulate it. Until that we cannot  do nothing against it.
Activity: 283
January 12, 2019, 05:20:39 PM

We'll never be free of whales.In any market,in raw materials,financial,cryptocurrency there are major players who determine the game. Unfortunately,we cannot guess where they will send the course tomorrow.Hope for the best...
Whales still cannot keep the cryptocurrency market stagnant for a very long time. Otherwise they will incur heavy losses. Therefore, we should be patient and expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market. He will in any case. In the meantime, we better prepare for its growth.

Yeah, but they can clearly hold cryptocurrency market stagnant for quite longer timeframe at least for a longer accumulation period (if there will be any - in future there will be proof of that on price charts). Always bigger amount of money was manipulating the market in this way or another, that's how financial world looks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 12, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
The end of the 2018 showed that crypto is receiving, but the second week of the 2019 we are again in trouble. If to see what was in 2014-2017 chart, we will fall more till the end of the 2019.
Activity: 379
homt.net
January 12, 2019, 04:57:23 PM

we can see clearly about bitcoin and market condition in the middle or Q2 2019
like precious year ago bitcoin and market condition are seeing clearly on this date
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 04:51:54 PM
I think that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market growth should begin. I do not want to believe that the market will go even lower.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2019, 04:50:59 PM
Yes, we all waited this year and expected big growth. I think that we need to wait some time. Maybe it's typical fud from big whales of crypto market. THe dump will end soon!
Pages:
Jump to: