Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 4. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 14, 2019, 11:57:38 AM
I have kept my eye off the market for now in order to reduce pressure and unnecessary enthusiasm since the price value for now is still far from what I want to see. I'm not even expecting much for this month. Simply busy with other campaign. So,I suggest you rest your mind and don't give yourself headache.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
February 14, 2019, 11:49:22 AM
that's right because this year the market has started to have a pretty good increase, so if you all want to get a big enough profit it's better to be patient until the market experiences a large increase
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 14, 2019, 11:41:10 AM
I think that instead of dump it should be pump because this year their has not being that fall by now and prices will recover in coming time so it will be the pump which will happen . Also 200$ around has rose in this last 5days which is a good sign .
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 10:32:42 AM
before end of year dumping in market still continue, and i believe in end of year the bearish in market are over after bitcoin halving in 2020 and maybe the price of cryptocurrency going to the moon until 2021-2022 like in 2017
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 14, 2019, 09:55:38 AM
The 2018 y. was a year of depression. Every day we had bad news. But in this year i see almost only positive news. Some big players going to eantry in crypto.
Fidelity, Bakkt, may be ETFs. Biggest Japanese banl going to launch crypto platform too. Seems very huge money coming in crypto in this year.
Those are positive news and there's also another one.

Remember the one who said bitcoin is fraud?

This is him right now.
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/02/14/jp-morgan-launches-its-own-cryptocurrency-the-first-for-a-major-us-bank/
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2019, 09:48:53 AM
The 2018 y. was a year of depression. Every day we had bad news. But in this year i see almost only positive news. Some big players going to eantry in crypto.
Fidelity, Bakkt, may be ETFs. Biggest Japanese banl going to launch crypto platform too. Seems very huge money coming in crypto in this year.
yes, you were right in 2018 was the year that put pressure on depression on crypto currency holders, that year I never even opened the forum again because I was frustrated with the crypto future. but I returned in 2019 hoping that this year would be a good era for crypto currency.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 14, 2019, 03:00:57 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:21:42 AM
I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
Of course they can, this is no different than a business that holds a monopoly of a technology or a service, they can ask whatever price they want for their services and they will get it, the whales are the same, with the huge amount of coins they have they can crash the market if they want or they can make the price to go up but it seems they are deciding to accumulate more coins and prepare themselves for the next bull market.
Yes, this market is like where they play and whatever they can do. Because they have large funds and large amounts of coins. As a small trader, I play safer by trading every day. But this is also risky because every day you must always monitor the Crypto market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 12, 2019, 11:16:53 PM
I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
Of course they can, this is no different than a business that holds a monopoly of a technology or a service, they can ask whatever price they want for their services and they will get it, the whales are the same, with the huge amount of coins they have they can crash the market if they want or they can make the price to go up but it seems they are deciding to accumulate more coins and prepare themselves for the next bull market.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 12, 2019, 02:44:51 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

You can tell everyone that the time is getting near. Now the bears are even hungry. They need money from crypto so they are going to run away very soon. We all want money from crypto just that as part of the game, it is not a nice experience but that does not make it seem like all is lost. I am hopeful that the market will recover soon.
February 12, 2019, 07:56:27 AM
Market stability is just showing onto this time.

Altcoins are just becoming stable because bitcoin has reached another probable support.
Due to the a lot of good news has come this week and that builds a lot of support in the market. ETF rumour has been creating the next hype to the bitcoin in the future. Some regulators are against each other about the security definition that created by SEC.
Yes it was the ETF rumor that has created positive news.
If we see that the dump has started, we need to wait for the reversal. Only the most patient and strongest hearts shall stay for this year onwards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 09:24:07 AM
Better get used to it because it is already part of cryptocurrency trading. Even during a bullish market, there is always a price dump whenever a coin go into correction or accumulation. But if a you are a trader, you can still earn profit by means of short trade even during a bearish market. The big players in the crypto market, also called whales, are also the ones who push the prices up and without them there will be no enough funds to make the prices go up.
I actually consider that trading daily in bad market conditions especially the volume that keeps falling is not very good. it's okay for prices to go down but try to keep choosing assets with high trading volumes, it is a trading solution at the time of the market as it is now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 11, 2019, 08:34:33 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

Better get used to it because it is already part of cryptocurrency trading. Even during a bullish market, there is always a price dump whenever a coin go into correction or accumulation. But if a you are a trader, you can still earn profit by means of short trade even during a bearish market. The big players in the crypto market, also called whales, are also the ones who push the prices up and without them there will be no enough funds to make the prices go up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2019, 10:49:09 PM
I think just the manipulation from the market, big whale try to make the price go into the support. A lot company want to invest on cryptocurrency thats why they try push the market into the bottom.

Exactly, with mass adoption it is impossible to increase the prices but whales are manipulating the market and they started accumulating them in the market when the coins are at below prices. Which will help to increase the prices in the market when they started increasing in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
February 10, 2019, 07:15:28 PM
There are big and small players in any market, but very very few actors can refuse fundamental forces for long without losing

tremendous amounts  of money, so as most prominent cryptos are building a strong base here for some months now,

so called "whale" activity is immaterial...
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 10, 2019, 07:10:42 PM
I think just the manipulation from the market, big whale try to make the price go into the support. A lot company want to invest on cryptocurrency thats why they try push the market into the bottom.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 10, 2019, 07:01:43 PM

Altcoins are just becoming stable because bitcoin has reached another probable support.
Due to the a lot of good news has come this week and that builds a lot of support in the market. ETF rumour has been creating the next hype to the bitcoin in the future. Some regulators are against each other about the security definition that created by SEC.
February 10, 2019, 06:40:32 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
February 05, 2019, 10:53:07 AM

Yes, now we are seeing another decline in the price of cryptocurrency. All our problems, first of all, from the beginning, are created in our heads. It all depends on our attitude to the situation.
If you bought coins for hold and believe in their future, then you should not worry every time the price of cryptocurrency goes down.
If you bought coins for trade, then trade. Of course, if you see that soon the price may fall, then you better stay in usdt. Then, when you see that the price should increase, just buy coins and wait for the opportunity to sell them again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 07:33:54 AM
With each and everything there is up as well down. It is us who handle the situation. It is a cyclic process, bitcoin has started from a valueless giveaway to the peak value of around $20000. In this regard price increase and decrease were part of the market, we need to be prepared to meet the market. When there is a dump surely pump is promised, we need the patience to keep our portfolio high.
Unfortunately with market conditions like this, most of the value of the portfolio kit will definitely decrease. many people have to be forced to sell some of their assets because they have no savings. I myself only have to leave a few assets in my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: