Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 5. (Read 27914 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 05, 2019, 07:24:48 AM
With each and everything there is up as well down. It is us who handle the situation. It is a cyclic process, bitcoin has started from a valueless giveaway to the peak value of around $20000. In this regard price increase and decrease were part of the market, we need to be prepared to meet the market. When there is a dump surely pump is promised, we need the patience to keep our portfolio high.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 05, 2019, 06:21:08 AM
I don't think so. As you know dump hasn't finished yet and as long as market has cycles, now we are at accumulation stage and next stage is growth. Hope it will show power soon and all crypto enthusiasts will be rewarded finally. I am not sure about time range, but you can wait for a while and see results

But it's possible that the bears are really exhausted and not dumping as hard as they can. Remember the price is on trading sideways, a indication that there's no more big movements and could potentially break a new trend and hopefully the price will go South again.

Of course patience is needed specially today, so there's no time frame. But we need to be ready and continue to accumulate and purchase more before the market changes cycle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 06:13:53 AM
I don't think so. As you know dump hasn't finished yet and as long as market has cycles, now we are at accumulation stage and next stage is growth. Hope it will show power soon and all crypto enthusiasts will be rewarded finally. I am not sure about time range, but you can wait for a while and see results
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 04:15:14 AM
there is no any dump and pump waiting in 2019.
it will be a stable year.
marketcap will swing around 110 and 150B
bitcoin will swing 3250 and 3750
etheum will swing 100 and 125
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 03, 2019, 08:15:47 PM
I think that patience is the key to success. Only strong investors can survive on such market. When all cryptocurrensies are falling it's better to open short positions, you can use margin trading.

Totally agree. I've been shorting my bags with great success.
Activity: 385
February 03, 2019, 07:45:23 PM
I think that patience is the key to success. Only strong investors can survive on such market. When all cryptocurrensies are falling it's better to open short positions, you can use margin trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 03, 2019, 07:36:21 PM
I think the popes are still waiting for prices to drop even lower so they can buy them back at that price, the market conditions lately I think it's normal and there is no manipulation of the popes, because with a red market situation for quite a long time make some people sell their assets to avoid greater losses. this of course makes the market cycle continue to decline in price.
Looking to the market trend, we can see that we are badly declining since from the start 2018 until now. Though isn't the first time happen but it gives some worries for many people especially for newly adopters. Prices is not the worsen happen compared to previous years  and we are far enough for that to happen again unless we all dump it.
Activity: 700
February 03, 2019, 06:55:26 PM
I think the popes are still waiting for prices to drop even lower so they can buy them back at that price, the market conditions lately I think it's normal and there is no manipulation of the popes, because with a red market situation for quite a long time make some people sell their assets to avoid greater losses. this of course makes the market cycle continue to decline in price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 02:36:50 PM
I don't know how to manipulated marketplace in world-wide, if it just 1-2 exchanger you can say this is manipulated by the whales. No manipulate right now, its pure, real market condition. If you want to learn about trade, at least you will know how it possible.

Yes, it seems that the market reflects the real mood of the majority of participants. We can imagine: if there was a jump in prices, few people would want to buy, because the opposite momentum is expected. There is no sustainable long-term market sentiment. This has been going on for a whole year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 03, 2019, 11:11:43 AM
Really ? i tough the dump already begin at 2018, where are you went the party already over, still holding your crypto until you going to die with it ? you should use a stop lose feature man.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 03, 2019, 10:19:14 AM
I don't know how to manipulated marketplace in world-wide, if it just 1-2 exchanger you can say this is manipulated by the whales. No manipulate right now, its pure, real market condition. If you want to learn about trade, at least you will know how it possible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
February 03, 2019, 10:09:45 AM
I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
There is no manipulation case in the market, the undesirable market flows now will certainly not made by group of people or anyone.  It is just a normal case happen to the market,  due to the continues legalization process of crypto which it gives some effect. But we shouldn't be worried for this declines cause we are still have a huge from the community which helping us not to fall back into zero value.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 06:01:57 AM
I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 03:21:27 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
Many have already cashed their portfolios, expecting an even greater fall, so that later, at a lower price, to buy all the top coins again.  But this year will not exactly maximize and bring great profits, the recovery will take at least five months, and the intensity will remain low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 05:58:47 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

just patient bro, there are always ups and downs.
patient and the reward would incredible !
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 02, 2019, 03:43:02 PM

If you would ask me, I would say if the market turns to ZERO. LOL, we are here to make money, there is no lambo if no one would pay for it, in this case, sadly, it's you.

this year also be like that don't think about the highly expected changes will easily happened at this year and it take long time to make a normal position for all the cryptocurrency because the market will going down deeper side if it need to come back it takes long period of time
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
February 02, 2019, 02:59:53 PM
hold is not solution if you have many dollars in your crypto wallet. you need to moderate your holdings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 02, 2019, 02:44:08 PM

Only through adoption.

And the bear run is going to be longer than investors expected now we need to really hold our coins without giving much space to our emotions here because it is the tool used by the whale to control the market.
It seems to me that everything happens quite the opposite. As if big whales are pumping out money from our wallets themselves. In some cases, with the help of provocations and panic, And In some cases, because of hopelessness, because the cryptocurrency market is the only source of income for many users of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 02, 2019, 02:18:13 PM

Only through adoption.

And the bear run is going to be longer than investors expected now we need to really hold our coins without giving much space to our emotions here because it is the tool used by the whale to control the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 02, 2019, 01:51:04 PM

We can't do that. they insist on keeping it to be able to earn more money in the future as more and more investors join the crypto market.
That is why the BTC price never falls below $ 3,000 or below $ 2500. When its price is too cheap, other manipulators will acquire BTC and the whales will lose power.
Don't worry too much, the price of the BTC will soon fly high again. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: