Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 6. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
 I want to ask you a question. Do you really think that this mythical whales exist and manipulates the market? Because I see only masses of little fish that just seems to have weight like whale's weight.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 02, 2019, 12:10:09 PM
familiarize yourself with these conditions because this is not the first time for bitcoin.
the most important thing is not to let this condition affect you and I personally believe this year is a crypto revival.

yeah great thoughts mate oh well we will survive for all these situation especially those people didn't learn well all about unpredictable virtual crypto currency market. The year 2019 is almost in the beginning let's keep on holding and do not lost hope don't give up for all of us bitcoiner.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 02, 2019, 11:48:20 AM
I think it's hard to conclude this early if we are already experiencing or having the dump. The market has been shaky and I think changes like this is not as reliable as it is. Bitcoin is always in its minimal movement but I'm still hopeful about it no matter what.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 02, 2019, 10:31:46 AM
familiarize yourself with these conditions because this is not the first time for bitcoin.
the most important thing is not to let this condition affect you and I personally believe this year is a crypto revival.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 02, 2019, 09:46:38 AM
Dont lose hope mate. Its not because we already jumped to 2019 the price should change exactly according to date. This slight changes is also okay, weve only just starting and the price could change anytime. Its normal its still going downward for the first quarter since weve been through one year of negatives. It'll be back soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 02, 2019, 05:32:03 AM
What is happening with the prices on the stock exchanges is not yet a dump, even though the price tends to fall. If the Bitcoin price drops below $3,000, then you should expect a major drop. Because the price of 3,000 dollars is a psychological price and another panic and sale may begin, but I am waiting for the fall to get Bitcoin as cheap as possible.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
February 02, 2019, 05:14:59 AM
no, in 2019 there is no way for a dump. As you see market is just going up, there is no space to go down, don't you see it?
I am totally sure that market will show more positive signs!
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
February 02, 2019, 05:02:29 AM
How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

If you would ask me, I would say if the market turns to ZERO. LOL, we are here to make money, there is no lambo if no one would pay for it, in this case, sadly, it's you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 02, 2019, 04:40:14 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I don't think it's just whales manipulating things. Everyone's confidence is low right now, and all it takes is a small sell-off to cause more people to panic and join the selling, which obviously makes things worse. No-one knows when prices will stop falling, but I am confident that we will see price recovery in time... it just might take quite a lot of time.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 03:35:16 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

everyone is in a panic mode to sell everything in their crypto wallet, they are now quitting the crypto space. Such a very bad years for us crypto people, this is becoming worser day by day, we thought its gonna be green and then suddenly it will become red and its double way down. But we still have to keep our faith with crypto, this is just the beginning.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 02:52:21 AM
I am already used to the fact that the market is falling periodically, so I do not pay attention to it. you just have to wait and that's it
This is indeed quite tedious, but we should indeed be working bounty hunters to be able to focus more on the project and also look for the clear. prices will also increase later even though it's not fast
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 01, 2019, 02:50:37 PM
It hasn't started yes, you know. Ethereum is simply in a range, but onve accumulation is finished, it is going to show bull run! I have no doubts! To my mind it will definitely show positive trend!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
I am already used to the fact that the market is falling periodically, so I do not pay attention to it. you just have to wait and that's it
Activity: 896
February 01, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

We can absolutely do it if we get more money than whales. Grin
 The crypto market is so, unfair and there is no general rule. so we only expect good luck to help us get out of poverty.
Your luck must be balanced with patience in waiting. this market will last a very long time, throughout 2018 it looks bad and at the beginning of 2019 it all looks worse. everyone wants luck to be immediately on the market to make the price of crypto assets increase rapidly.
Activity: 560
February 01, 2019, 08:11:33 AM

We can absolutely do it if we get more money than whales. Grin
 The crypto market is so, unfair and there is no general rule. so we only expect good luck to help us get out of poverty.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 01, 2019, 05:59:11 AM
Hard to read much into these day to day up and down moves. The market has been going sideways for last two months so getting close to making a big move up or down soon.
but this year, of course, in the middle of the year there will be a lot of dumps because the market will definitely experience a good movement that makes many people sell their coins
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 01, 2019, 05:04:08 AM
It's not looking great in the short-term, but I am still confident that we will break out of this bear market this year, and return to prices increases. New ATHs seem unlikely though. If we do start to get up to big prices, everyone will be wary of another big crash.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2019, 04:40:13 AM
In the current situation, it's better to keep holding coins and not throw coins. In 2019 this certainly has very big hopes. We see that in 2018 the market price is high and low. And now we hope that in 2019 the price of coins will be from low to high.
coin or token are all choices of each person. we know that right now bitcoin itself is also experiencing a lot of price reductions and of course we must be able to be selective in choosing coins that are really good for us to invest

Dump movements are same as pump movements this january. They barely move aggressively. I guess we'll see a very lazy, boring market movement for likely most of the 1st quarter. Accumulate if you want. There's not much room to drop anymore anyways.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 01, 2019, 02:01:49 AM
In the current situation, it's better to keep holding coins and not throw coins. In 2019 this certainly has very big hopes. We see that in 2018 the market price is high and low. And now we hope that in 2019 the price of coins will be from low to high.
coin or token are all choices of each person. we know that right now bitcoin itself is also experiencing a lot of price reductions and of course we must be able to be selective in choosing coins that are really good for us to invest
Activity: 378
February 01, 2019, 12:57:00 AM

I also think that I keep holding coins because the market is red, maybe adding coins will be better. Surviving and saving coins is an attitude that must be done, for now, it is still a shame if you have to throw it away.
Pages:
Jump to: