Pages:
Author

Topic: The END of ICO's? - page 18. (Read 8832 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 12:36:54 PM
Regulating ICOs is not a negative thing for investors. People found this regulating act as a negative thing somehow, but this is in the benefit of the investors becasue they will expose scammer projects. This way investors will invest in more secure projects.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
September 05, 2017, 12:28:10 PM
OMG!!! What's gonna happened to our earnings? This couldn't be, but if it does then that's it. It's just like a song, today it's in then tomorrow they're all gonna be out of the lists.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
This is just round, phase 1, early innings.

Drain the swamp, clean up the markets and move forward.
Activity: 774
September 05, 2017, 11:43:02 AM
I don't think so, this isn't so much about whales, it's about the news coming out of China. China is going to have all ICO's "investigated by local regulatory authorities," so they can control the ICO market- I read something like about it. Don't panic, keep clam.

Thank you for your nice statement, and this is really makes me more comfortable when I heard some bad news about ICO and government regulations. Although this also created panic selling, and caused chaos in the market. Hopefully this moment will be over as soon as.
There is a need to regulates the ICO's as this is being circulating over. Yes this makes certain resolution to lessen the Scam ICO as of these days. So I believe this will be resolved soon and many supporters are still in, so no panic will be exists.
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
September 04, 2017, 01:02:05 PM
There's islands of crypto forcing in some governments - for example Russia, Singapore are moving in this direction. Maybe it's a little thing for the world, but we can get an opposite movement in face of this countries.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
September 04, 2017, 12:01:07 PM
I don't think so, this isn't so much about whales, it's about the news coming out of China. China is going to have all ICO's "investigated by local regulatory authorities," so they can control the ICO market- I read something like about it. Don't panic, keep clam.

Thank you for your nice statement, and this is really makes me more comfortable when I heard some bad news about ICO and government regulations. Although this also created panic selling, and caused chaos in the market. Hopefully this moment will be over as soon as.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 04, 2017, 12:00:01 PM
It's better to regulate the ICOs rather than just ban them saying they are not legit like what US did. This has affected the market too and all altcoin prices have reduced to 10% of their value as people feel that the coins would be worth nothing in the future. Banning them alltogether makes no sense and some ICOs have even been following the rules in various countries except for few that are obviously illegal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
September 04, 2017, 11:44:26 AM
Activity: 243
September 04, 2017, 11:03:59 AM
The Monero community has been warning of the dangers inherent in presales, premines, instamines, masternodes and dev taxes since 2014. Coins that have any of these are existing on borrowed time. FINCEN has outlined what they consider a decentralized cryptocurrency very clearly, and the presence of any of the aforementioned features is a clear violation.

Intelligent people would do well to remove coins that violate these standards from their portfolios before the hammer comes down. And rest assured that it will. The wheel of justice turns slowly, but it grinds exceedingly fine. Dash, Zcash, Ethereum, and many others are going to be ground into a fine dust.
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
September 04, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
ICO not gonna ends. Yeah, there are few scam/shit coin out there and it does needs regulation so we can trust the reliability and to make sure the developer to perform. If there isn't any solution yet, then we need every one of us around the globe to against the idea of ICO to make all of this to end. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
surely it all depends on the producers all because they are giving cost injections for many participants, if there should be rules will make the more effective performance of some ico reason will be increasingly tightened performances observations at any time so that the need for wider insight.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
September 04, 2017, 10:15:45 AM
ico will not end, but i am afraid thar it may be having no matter with the normal investor, it will be monopolized by the institution like IPO, and normal people can only buy coins at high price on the exchange
Activity: 371
September 04, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

China's regulation step will cause a crysis in crypto currency markets now. All of the prices saw their lowest rates and it's hard to recover loss now.

Hope, bitcoin fork won't have worse negative effect on the market on october and november.
Activity: 274
September 04, 2017, 10:02:12 AM
Regulation for ICOs is necessary - too many scams these days. People losing out big time on things like Coindash. The numbers are increasing all the time - so many of these ICOs, and so many worthless or poorly thought out projects - it's like the equivalent of pre-ordering a video game...they're rushed to market and need to be patched up afterwards....or just die.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
This is not the end of the ICOS. This market must remain unregulated, I think they are afraid of losing all that investment in the traditional markets in which they have a part of the fraud.
Activity: 854
September 04, 2017, 10:00:07 AM
Well, I hope not. Maybe it was the reason why most of the coins are down. I think it's fine to regulate it to lessen fraud but that's just my opinion. Hope everything will get resolved soon.
Activity: 255
September 04, 2017, 09:59:15 AM
USA citizens already banned from most ICOs, now Chinese unable to ICO, and probably this kind of restriction will become more common, people been laughing at VCc, saying they're obsolete, let's see who has the last laugh...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
September 04, 2017, 09:49:46 AM
I don't think this would be the end for ICO. Even though government bodies are already trying to regulate things regarding ICO, I believe people will still find ways to open an ICO which is compliant to the rules imposed upon it. We should take note that they not really banning ICO but they are just regulating it as most of the ICOs that we had are vaporware that just scam people and the dev team walking with investors money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 04, 2017, 09:43:52 AM
It should've been a financial concern for all countries that more and more ICOs were coming into the scene and this was bound to happen sooner or later. A country's money going into the pockets of 'altcoin' developers when some of them remain to stay anonymous (*cough* DeepOnion *cough*) becomes an issue for any country. To have a check on this, rules and regulations are being set to make sure things don't go out of hand, not to mention the multiple scam ICOs which ran away with tons of money.
Activity: 569
September 04, 2017, 09:41:44 AM
If forget about the falling prices, there is a good thing, when ICO will be regulative. Most scam ICO's will gone.
That means to give the more filter to get the competitive team to run ico, but it will not work as a lot of the people's prediction regarding the latest news about the ico has banned in the chinese, i think we are in the first waves of the drop.
Pages:
Jump to: