Pages:
Author

Topic: The END of ICO's? - page 6. (Read 8832 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 02:54:15 PM
Guys, can someone, please, tell me something of confideal and papyrus?
These both are so much hyped, I can`t differ true stats from believers` dreams. Thanks.
Activity: 17
October 12, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
Regulations don't mean the end of ICO. In the best case, they mean the end of scams. Anyway, they cannot fully forbid investing in what people believe to be profitable.
jlp
Activity: 266
Merit: 264
October 12, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

ICOs will not end, but what will happen is that they will become regulated. ICOs in the big scheme of things are here to stay, but only accredited investors will have access to it.
Activity: 15
October 12, 2017, 11:15:09 AM
It's not the end of ICO's it's the legitimizing of them. All of these countries are realizing what a vehicle they are for raising funds, and they want to ensure that it is regulated. It will actually probably drive more interest in them from the general public.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 11:13:06 AM
after china ban ico , almost ICO always price lower than ICO's price.

I think it is a good tip for ICO.

now 90% of ICO are scam.
Activity: 146
October 12, 2017, 10:38:39 AM
The ICO has not yet completed or ended. I would agree for banning ICO in the whole world when I buy house and lot for myself. It's not profitable when the ICO becomes regulated and controlled by the Government. They won't allow us to make our own money without paying our taxes. They empowered their entire country to control the crypto supplies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
October 12, 2017, 10:24:10 AM
ICO is too much for now, maybe it could be good. It will be very effective.

ICO just keep on popping left and right, I think this must be regulated so that only capable developer  and those who comply with the rule will have the right to setup an ICO.  The government must act to protect their citizen from this fraud/fake ICO and make sure that only legit will ever perform this kind of crowfunding.  The age of anon dev is already over.
Activity: 3
October 12, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
why?
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
October 12, 2017, 09:40:59 AM
ICO is too much for now, maybe it could be good. It will be very effective.
Activity: 28
October 12, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
Hi, guys, there will be no future without ICO. I know a lot of amazing projects which raised money during ICO. Governments of all the countries need to assist to ICO, but not ban it. A good example - Confideal ICO. It is supported by the Blockchain Association of Ireland, and this product allows you to carry out quick, cheap and safe transactions without the participation of third parties. The platform is based on Ethereum Smart Contracts that are optimized for use by non-programmers.  Check it - these guys made smth very special!

What makes this Confideal different from other blockchain projects?

It is possible to use the Ethereum blockchain to create smart-contracts manually, however this requires coding skills. Confideal is a unique platform, which offers a full stack of tools necessary to create, maintain and fulfill contracts using any ERC-20 tokens. Try to search more on telegram or their website at least
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 09:09:45 AM
ICO will become a de facto method of raising funds in the future. The main thing is that there were more ICO with a real product and a strong team, such as Confideal, Global tex or Atlant
October 11, 2017, 01:46:14 PM
Hi, guys, there will be no future without ICO. I know a lot of amazing projects which raised money during ICO. Governments of all the countries need to assist to ICO, but not ban it. A good example - Confideal ICO. It is supported by the Blockchain Association of Ireland, and this product allows you to carry out quick, cheap and safe transactions without the participation of third parties. The platform is based on Ethereum Smart Contracts that are optimized for use by non-programmers.  Check it - these guys made smth very special!

What makes this Confideal different from other blockchain projects?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 09, 2017, 06:46:46 PM
Most ICOs should come to an end because most are scams.

Many are rehashed or copies of other ICOs.

There is no way to tell if they can develop anything.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
October 09, 2017, 06:46:31 PM
No, it's not the end of ICOs, but a better step to get legit projects due to government regulations.
More countries ban ICOs such as in China and South Korea, on the other hand Russia have warned their citizens to be aware of the high risk (https://www.coindesk.com/russias-central-bank-issues-warning-cryptocurrencies-icos/),  but most coutries doesn't have regulation about it and first world countries planned to regulate it (https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-wake-of-china-ico-ban-japan-singapore-us-give-crypto-second-look)
- Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) is looking at how to handle ICO’s to reduce money laundering and fraud. This includes establishing specific accounting rules on how to treat cryptocurrency transactions.
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore, said in a memo in August that it intends to regulate the sale of cryptocurrencies if it relates to products under their securities regulation. Their main concern is the potential for money laundering and terrorist financing through the ICO process.
- US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website urge buyers of digital tokens to be vigilant and provide them with ways of identifying investment schemes that could be used for nefarious purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
October 09, 2017, 06:34:10 PM
Dont think ICOs will end completely but this ICO bubble that we are in certainly cannot go on forever. Perhaps will more money always incoming into the industry ICO caps can be higher but one thing is certain there needs

to be more regulation in this aspect of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2017, 06:07:07 PM
I think a Countries can take regulations, But they will never control or regulate at any ICO structure.
But bitcointalk can regulate it and protect out scam ico's.
October 09, 2017, 02:25:10 PM
hell no, the end
i just started bithezzzz
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 07, 2017, 02:47:43 PM
As long as they don't get suspended on Russia haha  Grin. On a more serious note tho, it may actually have the opposite effect (Streisand Effect) and result in ICOs being more profitable

Maybe for the ones that do go through with it, but I think as more regulations pop up there will be less and less ico's being launched.
But this ICOs will be well-thinking, legitimate and clear for all. And wild west of ICOs ended. With all + and - .
this can help we avoid scam ICO and trash ICO. why many people think this news is bad. :/
Because for many people if they made money with a coin then that coin is great but if they lose money with the coin then that coins is bad, so for those people if they lose with a coin even if it was because of their own  mistakes then that is a coin that will always be bad for them but if they earn money with a coin that is obviously a terrible coins they do not care, they like the profits, it does not make sense but many people think like that.
This thing is normal, because a token can not gives us a good profit like our hope when we invested into this token will be bad token in our thought. If you are also an investor have this trouble, what is your think in that time? Do you also have a thought like my said?
Activity: 224
October 07, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
there is more and more ico's every day!

and now more and more sketchy coins with airdrops for every one!

brace winter is coming Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: