Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 34. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
This is the psychology of the market and people. When there is a deep correction, the interest disappears, the people who lost money go away and the new ones do not come. Crypto currency is not fast money, as many people think, including you. Just do your job and wait, do not be a crowd.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.

And that is where the problem is, being analyzing a project and choosing the right one. Everyone talks about reading, but most times no matter how websites look good and team members seem to be real, campaigns still tend out to be fake.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 26, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I do not think bounty campaigns is going to an end. I do not know where you got that data of 80% not paying up. Maybe you included those projects with good intentions but had failed ICO's.
Activity: 80
August 26, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
I think bounties will stick for a while, and if that happens then there would be bounty hunters as well, the method keeps working and I don't think it is near it's end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
The era of bounty hunting never comes to an end but can slow down if many ICO’s not able to achieve their targets due to a bad market. The market is waiting for a big positive to start a new run up and then again we see many new altcoins comes with their issue and again huge bounties come to this market and the cycle goes on.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
Yes  some bounty campaigns are not paying well and some are paying a little because managers do not set participants limits so the only way to earn good money is signature and blog campaigns
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
No, I think that you just had bad luck in selecting the ICO's, or you didn't do enough research. If you select good projects, you can still earn a nice amount of money from bounty rewards.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
August 26, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
People shouldn't be trying to support themselves by doing bounties.  Whether they are coming to an end or not, the income is very inconsistent and might not be around much longer.  People should be trying to better themselves with more education or a better real life job.  Bounties are an easy way for ignorant poor people to earn money, but to me it's a pipe dream.

Of course a lot of them scam their bounty hunters.  A lot of the projects are scams, so it makes sense that they aren't going to pay them.  It's a big waste of time and effort to do all that work only to end up getting scammed.  If you're going to 'work' for crypto, at least try to join a signature campaign paying in bitcoin and run by a respected campaign manager.  Anything other than that is madness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
It amazes !e when some think that bounty is dead or that bounty hunters will no longer have projects to promote. Despite this believe, there are are some good projects that demand for the service of bounty hunters to help promote their projects. Projects will always need the services of bounty hunters and more projects are still going to come to the space. I have been into bounty for quite some time now and i am still actively involved in bounty.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 26, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Well well yes is abad news and one of the reason why cryptocurrency aren't grow the value
But not all project are scams need to learn the project before joining as participant of investing
First choose the reputable campaign managers
Second read the white paper carefully and investigate the reputation of the dev's teams
Third last in the list is analysts well the project how it's work
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 26, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Yeah there are a lot of bounty scams todays.
People are interested in participating bounty campaign, and they can freely get in the bounty. They can chose the best campaign as they want because these are available in bounty board, they can search there. However, they should  be smart to chose and involve in bounty otherwise they will be a victims of bounty scams.
I will never leave bounty campaign due to these reason, because I see the potential. It is better to join than never.

there is a lot of scam, but if you do your own research, it could get you some money, on these levels not that much - dough
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
 You know what, I believed that there is still a legit ICO in the  crypto space that makes the bounty hunting  will never come to an end, it is the only way to promote a certain project, scam cannot be avoided especially it involved money but it is our responsibility to determine the legit one, besides there are times that the one we consider a scam is giving away of tokens, I think it can be accompanied by luck, so keep on trying, who knows it is your lucky moment.
Activity: 183
August 26, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
Not at all. Thou some changes  havet  crept in ranging from scam icos to the high turn out of participants in bounty campaigns compared to what we usually see in past years. Hence, it has limited peoples' chances of earning huge as they use to.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
Yeah there are a lot of bounty scams todays.
People are interested in participating bounty campaign, and they can freely get in the bounty. They can chose the best campaign as they want because these are available in bounty board, they can search there. However, they should  be smart to chose and involve in bounty otherwise they will be a victims of bounty scams.
I will never leave bounty campaign due to these reason, because I see the potential. It is better to join than never.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 26, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
Do not be disheartened. The time has merely come when bounty campaigns have evolved into something of a smart thing to do (and needs a smart decision prior participation), which is actually a good thing.

What's happening is something i would like to deem as an evolution. Evolution of thought and process.

As some have cited, previously, anyone can make good money out of their mere online presence and blabbing a few notes here and there.  But now, it requires a bounty participant to be more diligent and vigilant too, making sure they checkout the ICO at hand and not blindly accepting their terms.

Since the beginning of time, scammers has been around. These days, we are required to be more of a thinker rather than a doer. Though i have to tell you, even the most diligent bounty participant could fall prey to a well built up scam.

So best of luck, hoping you regain your faith in bounty campaigns soon.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Yes, not so wonderful time for ICO. But all can to change when will be a growing trend. The more a perspective projects just waiting a more lucky time for the start promotion company and performance ICO.
Activity: 434
August 25, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
Yes, as more and more people participate in the bounty, the market is in a bear market and there is no good reward.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 25, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
even in the bear market we can stack tokens that when the market rise they will win value over time.
There a lot of excellent poyects out there. just we need to be carefull and research over the proyects we like. with real goals, when some proyect promise u a lot of money u know that proyects its a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Now the market is down trend! And on the bounty you will not earn much! You need to learn something new for making money!
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 06:58:20 AM
hi mate! i don't think it is the end of bounty hunting era. it's just today, a certain project paid them lesser than before because there are more bounty hunter joins a single campaign than the previous years. and now that the market is down, more and more projects are cutting their campaign short because they cannot even reach their soft cap, and that mate is the main reason why they are not being paid by the project they are in. cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: