Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 16. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Your statement above is very true, most of which I see bitcoin in use not as a function, but as a deposit of assets or investment tools that many people believe can bring in a lot of profit. but which I do not understand many people consider this bitcoin is often used for illegal transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
OP should have titled it correctly with "the fall of weak hands". Bitcoin did not fall. Bitcoin was just $1k last year and we are still above 6x than that. Bitcoin did just decrease but did not fall and what happened is just very normal.

True! And people who watch only for price must take a look on Bitcoin tech development. The great improvements are near!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
The state does not support bitcoin. Whales have monitored the market the fake news against bitcoin is scary and many people sell their coins all this is true but most people still hope so you can still say the future is not predictable.
What is meant by not supporting it, whether the State prohibit the ownership of the bitcoin? or simply do not recognize the bitcoin?
my country also happened the same thing, but not a servant, but an appeal against the citizens not to invest, because of its great range of bitcoin risk. the State does not forbid if we have assets of bitcoin, why should we sell it?
This is our problem against risks that will confront us, because I am sure that will be a bitcoin crypto is recognized by the world, one day.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:23:51 AM
Bitcoin become weapon of greed because bitcoin prices keep changing make it hard to use it for payment method like other currency. I don't think people who hold their bitcoin to get profit from it is wrong. Maybe if bitcoin prices can be more stable, many user will use their bitcoin for payment method.
Activity: 48
July 17, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
The state does not support bitcoin. Whales have monitored the market the fake news against bitcoin is scary and many people sell their coins all this is true but most people still hope so you can still say the future is not predictable.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
July 17, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
BTCitcoin will not fail because its future is good future.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
July 17, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Bitcoin price is hard to predict what will be the price in the future but I think the falling of bitcoin price will end soon and the rising will start. As far as I know last year bitcoin price often rise in the third quarter of the year so we must wait and see.
Activity: 35
July 17, 2018, 01:56:47 AM
Bitcoin is often hard to predict, but I believe it's gonna be alright.
Activity: 532
July 17, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
OP should have titled it correctly with "the fall of weak hands". Bitcoin did not fall. Bitcoin was just $1k last year and we are still above 6x than that. Bitcoin did just decrease but did not fall and what happened is just very normal.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 16, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
This is the period of Bitcoin being under but this will not run for a long time because Bitcoin is the unpredictable.
Bitcoin is unpredictable but we have already seen a lot of movement of bitcoin and that seems like a pattern for us so i think that it is wise to get a lot of bitcoins when the price of bitcoin is falling because that is the only way for us to get a good chance to make a lot of profit since the pattern of bitcoin is always there, the more it goes down the more it goes up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
July 16, 2018, 08:40:37 PM
I agree with you that most people use bitcoin as a sort of investment other than as currency. But I still do not believe that it is enough to be a complete fall.
Activity: 686
July 16, 2018, 08:22:58 PM
This is the period of Bitcoin being under but this will not run for a long time because Bitcoin is the unpredictable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
July 16, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
Although bitcoin functions as a means of payment are not effective today, but the function of bitcoin as a commodity and investment tool is very profitable. If the presence of bitcoin is recognized by most countries, it will definitely bring a positive impact.
Activity: 165
July 16, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
You are right most people are using bitcoin as an investment instead of currency. But the percentage of people using bitcoin grows day by day if it ever reaches 100% then there is no more price increase so at that time only we can have a stable price for bitcoin . And people need to push bitcoin as a form of payment from they want bitcoin last long or it may fade in the next few years with hope for eternity. Thanks
Activity: 56
July 16, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
I do not agree with that,because bitcoin has helped change my life, not only me even all those who use bitcoin.So if it's about dropping bitcoin,it will never happen.This is a payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it that way.I am not opposed to the outcome of speculation activities but give first priority and use it as a payment system.Speculation affects core ideology and most of us are busy profiting from it.
Activity: 86
July 16, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
Well bitcoin is a specialize form of currency that is very volatile, however bitcoin is still very young compared to fiat money that makes it more promising and have more possibilities to grow and be accepted worldwide.
Activity: 48
July 16, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
As we all know and very much aware of the three characteristics of bitcoin that it is sustainable, versatile and volatile crypto currency and its existtand tremendous progress since 2098 has proved that it is a sustainable crypto currency so I think this will not be justified if you will say that such a great and successful crypto what’s now comes to a tragic end , there are pumps and dumps in the valuation we all know and this will be sorted soon and people again started loving bitcoin as soon as its valuation will inflate.
I agree with you. bitcoin experienced such a fall as it is now in 2014, and everyone remembers what it ended up with. 100k for bitcoin the possible price in a couple of years of such correction
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 16, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
As we all know and very much aware of the three characteristics of bitcoin that it is sustainable, versatile and volatile crypto currency and its existtand tremendous progress since 2098 has proved that it is a sustainable crypto currency so I think this will not be justified if you will say that such a great and successful crypto what’s now comes to a tragic end , there are pumps and dumps in the valuation we all know and this will be sorted soon and people again started loving bitcoin as soon as its valuation will inflate.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 12:02:51 AM
After a long and slow decline, bitcoin prices have shown signs of recovery with slight downside waves that have made investors more aggressive the  price will be increases
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
You’re right for now bitcoin is widely used for investment because many people want the profits of bitcoin from its unstable price. Maybe if the bitcoin’s price is stable it will be used like fiat in every country, but we also don’t know if bitcoin has stabilized and made as fiat can last long or even vanish because nobody use it anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: