Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
Crypto is never gonna die. But if you do not want to continue and quit, you are free to do so. The rest of us will continue the game.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Quite a debatable and common question. But I once again express my opinion - now is not the time to panic. The main thing is to be patient and calm down a little, the situation gradually stabilizes. The crypto market has an excellent future, so next year prices will start their steady rise in price.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
September 13, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
Once upon a time they were saying that the smartphones were not useful and too big to carry in our pockets. Now everyone has a smartphone and even there are billions of smartphones around the world. Cyrpto-currencies have a long way to run and will bring us more innovations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 13, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
Not the best time to exit the game, because the market is likely to start growing soon and you need to wait!
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 13, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
Seems op quit already? Been long he used his account.
I guess he/she was here only for this $ reason. Nothing will make me quit unless Cryptocurrency is taken over by people we are fleeing from. This is why Passion for what you do matters a lot.
Passion for decentralization and Crypto is what keeps some of us going.
 No business is easy or risk free.
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:50:45 AM
The journey is still long and crypto has a very good future. So you do not give up in this situation now. You have to persist and do a long-term investment. With a long-term investment, you don't need am. as the market will definitely be experiencing growth in the future.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 05:38:17 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
The main thing now - just need to be patient and in any case do not panic. I'm sure that the crypto market really has a great future, just now it's going through a temporary correction. Therefore, the most reasonable option is to simply choose and hold reliable coins with good potential in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
I can not believe it, but it also seems to me that this is the end. The end of the stage ... I think ahead of us waiting for years of silence and fading. Perhaps now is not the time, and we will again hear about a new wave of growth in 7-10 years .
A little too bleak. If you believe the experience of previous years, it is possible that we will go into a drawdown, but for a maximum of 2 years. I think that the market is likely to plunge this year and only next year it will begin to recover.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
I can not believe it, but it also seems to me that this is the end. The end of the stage ... I think ahead of us waiting for years of silence and fading. Perhaps now is not the time, and we will again hear about a new wave of growth in 7-10 years .
Activity: 184
September 12, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
The cryo price movement is very strong in 2018 and it is constantly declining. However, I still maintain my view that it will grow strongly back in the near future. Bitcoin and blockchain will change everything from economic, cultural and technological thinking. It's all new and it's just the beginning
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
Already the whole 9 months on the market a solid red color, and a lot of people left crypto, but I personally think that we need to wait for the green days, I think they will soon be!)
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 12, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

If you just started maybe you should not continue. The market is now in decline, you just may not have enough experience, because the risk that you will often find bad projects is very high, in the current market, 80% of the projects will not pay you. If you decide to stay, then be patient.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 12, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Quiting in crypto will not make any difference not unless you know of alternative way to make profit. Even in other market or league, quitting will not be an answer to achieve success. Stay calm and be patient.
If you are not getting anywhere and you don't have the interest of gaining from your investment better to leave and forget about it, you won't succeed if you are full of emotions, quitting is an answer if you see that you don't have future from what you are dealing, you can only see the fortune when you think differently and you are willing to wait, be patience and work out with your knowledge.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
Be cool. It will bounce back. you need to trust in cryptos.
Perhaps faith is one of the most powerful tools for increasing value, because if you think globally, it is thanks to faith that we appreciate what we appreciate, for example, money or metals.
copper member
Activity: 455
September 12, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

It's not over yet and I don't think of stopping at this time, the market will be able to continue and will be able to rise from the downturn at the moment, I still survive because I still believe that the market will be able to bounce back.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
Quiting in crypto will not make any difference not unless you know of alternative way to make profit. Even in other market or league, quitting will not be an answer to achieve success. Stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
Just be patient and learn to wait. Nobody understands what's going on right now, but when prices start to explode, everyone will have it cheap.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
be patient, just don't panic, market will recover soon
i think this situation is commonly happen in this industry,price down and rise again on the end of the years.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 07:32:28 AM
According to my observation of encryption, I disagree with your point of view. It is very normal for the price of the cryptocurrency market to rise and fall. We cannot say that the price decline is a decline, and the decline and decline are two different things. I have confidence in the cryptocurrency market. , I believe that the encryption market will recover, there is no need to panic
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
I believe that its way too early to tell. a lot of coins with weak teams, fundamentals, no real use case will collapse yes. but real giants will emerge. the interesting thing to do now would be to spot those,
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: