Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
in my opinion to survive is still very long, all that requires a process. at this time the situation is bad for the future it will surely grow, like a wave experiencing a process of rising and falling. they all will surely die just waiting for the time and time that is still very long in my opinion even though for a long time it will definitely happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:20:24 AM
I suggest to stay patient. I admit, the market is getting worse now. different from 2015-2017, there the market is growing rapidly, and you can get rich quickly if you are already active in Crypto that year.  if you want to pause,  i hope you hold with a few coins that you save, because you can save for the future, for me that doesn't matter. you can focus on other things, while waiting for you to make a profit.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Everything has ups and down. Don't panic it will recover its market by the end of the year. I hope so.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
Be cool. It will bounce back. you need to trust in cryptos.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
In this situation you have to keep patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
I think to some extent you are right. The market is now in such a loss that it is almost impossible to get a profit. You can forget about a few years about the crypt, and then come back if the market turns around.
I, too, have the same opinion and I most likely will leave all my coins of my portfolio on my wallet and will not sell them. in any case, I am confident in the prospects of projects in which I take part and hope to restore the market and the prices of my coins.
Activity: 86
September 11, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
I think to some extent you are right. The market is now in such a loss that it is almost impossible to get a profit. You can forget about a few years about the crypt, and then come back if the market turns around.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Why leave the game, if this situation is not yet an indicator of the mood of the market. I am sure that the market will turn around and we will all remember this time with a smile on our faces. So relax and calm down, everything will be fine. Need only time.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
After the fall always comes the rise and you should not think otherwise. I think it's rather good, a small drop mean

This is a simple investment sircle. After long falling market will recover and we all will get our profit in the end of this year!
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
Crypto currency proved that it is a convenient means of calculation. At any time, the owner of bitcoin, the etherium without special problems is able to transfer personal savings
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
it is difficult to tell because of what low prices. Possibly it is manipulations to tonsure hamsters. Perhaps because of bad news. But I believe that now from cryptocurrency to leave silly
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
September 08, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
This year it looks like the cryptocurrency has had a pretty bad year, cryptocurrency is like losing its glory as in previous years, many investors have left cryptocurrency, this may be caused by several factors, such as legality in a region, a lot of fraud, or maybe a game from big investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
You've already thought about quitting the game. What is happening now in the market will not last forever. After all, the growth of the market is still provided, which means all the coins behind it will grow to the moon. So above the nose and finally drop all the negative thoughts, everything will be fine!!! I can assure you!
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
Thinking of quitting the world of cryptocurrency just because you can't handle a few minor dips is a good enough reason to think that crypto is not for you. In terms of investments, hodling and trading, it was never intended for people with weak hands. However, if you do decide to leave now, I am quite sure that you are going to regret it soon at the near future and will always scold yourself for giving up halfway through.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
You have already more than once convinced that the crypto currency is being restored every time it has already been buried. This is because the crypto currency is not a financial bubble! The reason is that on the crypto-currency market, the wave-like current is the periods of Pump and Dump, and the value of the crypto currency changes accordingly!!!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

I think quitting the game can not bring your loss back. Instead of quitting, I think you can have a better plan. In my opinion, selling your coins very before from a rising period is a very bad choice. Just be patient.

Today, many guys that took a decision to quit dealing with altcoins and Bitcoins, are returning to the market. It seems to me that they have already understood: the investment in the cryptocurrencies is a profitable business. Evern if market going down you can see that crypto is developing!
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
the fall of the cryptocurrency, experienced a significant decline. Either Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency have decreased quite well. And various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is Bubble. Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
when you enter the world of cryptocurrency, you should be ready for this, and also have to understand that this is the nature of cryptocurrency, falling and rising, and I am sure that by the end of this year, crypto will recover and rise again
Activity: 105
September 05, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
yes it was a quite hard year for cryptocurrency, everytime sec rejected crypto got fall down. let's hope this current market can recover in the end of the year
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 05, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
This is the step that is expected from you - to be in panic and to give up. In my opinion it is better come into the more stable coins, for example, the Ethereum coin. But everyone has his own opinion and make the own decision.

I agree with you. If you are prone to panic, then you should not take coins with a high level of risk, take bitcoin or ether, they are the most stable.
Ill think i see from him to be in panic situation if the cryptocurrency will fall down. If you see in the past of crypto are always fall down but it be back again early so must better to calm and read some news about crypto.
Most people are not taking to have patience on what they have to do with, they are so much to be panic on what they have to see on cause more over we should practice the thing that are needed to be practice with most special on your emotion that are been applying for.
Pages:
Jump to: