Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 30. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
When everyone is starting to think about quitting the game, that is the perfect time to buy. This is when everything will be at its absolute minimum and you will be able to get the most for the least.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
Big players are just waiting for this when superfluous people leave crypto-currencies, without this market reversal in the direction of growth simply can not be
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 26, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
The fall of the cryptocurrency will continue if there is no further revolution, for example, the legalization of the cryptocurrency or another boom
Activity: 291
June 26, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
The current fall can be regarded as a chance to purchase a crypt.  I think by the end of the year it will go up. There only remains for us not to panic and to follow the market.
Activity: 111
June 26, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Yes, since the beginning of the year the cryptocurrency market has declined to the present day is still going down so nobody knows the future will be what will happen plus the issues that continue to emerge about the prohibition of cryptocurrency makes the market price worse. But I still believe the bitcoin will rise again. Lets see.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
Binis will not fall just because coins have started to decline. And you too early if it concluded cryptocurrency will fall. And it still has the potential crypto is very high for the money so I believe that the market will recover crypto. And it will be a lot of people who enjoy the results of profits from investing.

crypto is already here. There is no way it's going to fail, we're already beyond that threshold. People who are saying otherwise are just trying to spread fud in order to force people to panic sell
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
What kind of a fall is everyone talking about? Do all forum users reason about their investments in weeks and days? After all, if you look at at least half a year of statistics, then there is no reduction in the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 26, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
It is possible that a big drop will happen after the market capitalization exceeds several trillion dollars. But it will not be soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

There is no need to fear the crisis. On the contrary it is quite possible that cryptocurrency soon will become a common currency of Internet. It is easy for understanding. Blockchain and crypto are existing because of worldwide net of computers.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
June 26, 2018, 05:57:36 AM
You've been holding and suddenly, you want to call it quits?
Crypto is here to stay. I can assure you of that. Its still in its infancy and this stage is the most difficult stage in any financial market. Give it time, it will gain some more ground and publicity and then we will smile.
Currently, in my continent (Africa), just a little above 10% of the entire population knows about crypto.  This should tell you a lot.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:50:28 AM
Way too early to tell. a lot of coins with weak teams, fundamentals, no real use case will collapse yes. but real giants will emerge. the interesting thing to do now would be to spot those, akin to spotting google and apple post the dot-com bubble.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
for now they crypto market is volatile,i will require to wait till they correction is over,but as you a are waiting for the correction you should research on a profitable coin to hold because market will surely rise.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 25, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
The market if falling but I think that this just the cycles. The bubble will burst when after people will scream like crazy that crypto and blockchain is a future (like with .com bubble). For now most of people are still think that this is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 25, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
because of FOMO effect, people are thinking negatively. But the way I see it, it is the best opportunity to take risk and all in. We should be positive in times like this.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 08:52:19 AM
I don't anyone should start thinking about the fall of cryptocurrency now that it hasn't even got started. I think the entirety of Blockchain technology still gat a much long way to go actually. Better days are actually ahead of us all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 25, 2018, 01:48:02 AM
it seems this year is the worst year in the history of cryptocurrency. Because prices are so unstable, prices fall not in line with predictions
Activity: 630
June 25, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
The market of cryptocurrency is not for the faint hearted person.  You have to be resolute and dogmatic because the market is dynamic and unpredictable daily evolving as the development occur on many coin. Prices run in circle and you should be aware of it!
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
I think you're overly being pessimistic. It's to early to tell that BTC is over. This is just the same old hardships that each and every investment can experience. Lets give it a time before we start concluding the outcome.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 01:26:19 AM
No one knows when the story of the landing ends
But going out now is devastating, my dear
You must be patient and have faith in what you do
You have to think within yourself that the market will be prepared again
And the world is changing but often there are obstacles
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 25, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

nobody can assure you that cryptocurrencies will recover from this major fall but in my experience, patience is the key. i hodl from august 2017 and gain profit on december 2018. if you really believe in the blockchain technology, you will not quit. but its up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: