Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 28. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
You really can not see today on the BTC icon? Maybe we will not lower prices today, because they can go on a regular voyage, I really would not want to do it. Today, many people are already very negative about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
I wouldn't go out there . everything is normalized 100 % . Luck smiles patient )))
Activity: 101
July 05, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
The decline is only temporary, the market needs to adjust, and the bubble needs to be released. When the cryptocurrency ICO becomes more efficient, the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
I don't anyone should start thinking about the fall of cryptocurrency now that it hasn't even got started. I think the entirety of Blockchain technology still gat a much long way to go actually. Better days are actually ahead of us all.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
Not going to happen in the near future,but if most of the countries today will permanently banned cryptocurrencies surely our community will collapse in just matter of hours,because the people will do panic selling causing the market to fail,this is how critical these regulations from the countries are so lets hope these countries wont restrict cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 05, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
I am now preparing to exit the cryptocurrency market.
Because I find that a lot of tokens are just hype, they don't make any sense. Shocked Angry
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
I would not rush to such conclusions, because it seems to me that today many projects are just beginning their activity in the crypto-currency sector, now many existing projects that have been on the market for many years, begin to integrate into the blockchain
Activity: 57
July 05, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
If you are thinking of quitting, is not a good option because market may be low. It is always happen with the market. It is a part of the business. Sometime this way or sometime that way. I am not ensuring that market will rise but it may happen. Just a risk to take for this.
Activity: 280
July 04, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
I think now it's time of market purge. Those who not have enough knowledge, patience as well as trust in bitcoin will sell all their coin and exit. And lost money. Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Be patience and go to walk.

I think you should wait for a moment before you sell your bitcoin. you need to know the good price to sell your bitcoin because the price it seems wants to go higher in this day. but I see that in the next days, the price could be down for a while so if you can determine what price you want to sell then you can sell to make a profit. don't forget to check the last order history in the exchange so you know where the price wants to go.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
I think now it's time of market purge. Those who not have enough knowledge, patience as well as trust in bitcoin will sell all their coin and exit. And lost money. Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Be patience and go to walk.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
The cryptocurrency has just begun, it will not decline so quickly, I think that the real use of cryptocurrency should still have two years, until the cryptocurrency decline should be 10 years later.
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
Yes, there is fall of crypto, or market to be precisely, but this event is temporary and there's no reason to worry about it, because it eventually will recover
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
This and others are some of the fears that people have and make them to dump whatever coin they have, not minding whether they will be at loss or not. I would like to assure you that we are just beginning explore the great technology called cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not going to end anytime soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 02, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
I also realize the signals of the fall of cryptocurrency. there are much lower price and rates including the volume day to days. The negative issues of the crypto is still everywhere spreading. The belief or trust by some people are decreasing. However, why we are still in crypto? Because will still have belief and hope that crypto will make this world much better. I believe that the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 135
July 02, 2018, 01:24:49 AM
I don't know what happened to the encryption market this year, and the price of cryptocurrencies has changed dramatically. This caused a lot of cryptocurrency value to fall. I have lost a lot of money in this year's market.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 01:18:00 AM
This is just game for big players they pass negative news get rates down and then buy at those rates and next day say sorry news was not given by correct sources and then again bitcoin rises. This is very simple game that big players are playing!
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 01:11:38 AM
I think that the fall of the crypto-currency world is unlikely today, because today many big officials, even states are involved in crypto-currencies, and this can only mean that the crypto-currencies continue to exist, whatever the way there.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
Sir crypto world  isn`t yet over. So dont quit, In this modern world I believe crypto market will be back to its former glory in the near future. This isn`t a time to lose hope, this is the right time to invest if u`ve extra money in ur pocket because it will give u huge profit sooner.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
Truly price are getting too low this time around, but at the same time the whale are buying, I think it will be better  you also copy the whales, because nobody knows when the price will pump again, this fall is not the end of cryptos.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
It is very difficult to say about the turn in time, recently it is going too abruptly. But I think if you have experience and you follow the crypto currency then you will feel it
Pages:
Jump to: