Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 29. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
It is market and such up and down trends are normal situation. Money is making by traders and investors, who buy tokens for long-term period. Don't panic and choose your own strategy how to invest and gain capital.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 24
June 28, 2018, 09:56:15 PM
In the crypto currency, you need to invest only free money and wait for your profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 28, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
I hope this does not last more than a month or two! Need control for some investors
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Don't many regulatory issues against crypto currently but it shouldn't be the reason you will quit. I believe cryptocurrency will only overcome those problems and become stronger.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
The fall of the crypto-currency market only looks like you see it now, in fact, the meaning of such a fall is fully justified, the world's strengths are trying to remove people who went into crypto-currencies at a price of $ 20,000 this is an understandable fact.
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Wow, recently heard that Facebook, Google, and Microsoft will all begin to completely ban ads and messages on cryptocurrencies. But one thing I don't quite understand is that the first company that proposed to ban these ads should be Twitter, but so far the ads on cryptocurrencies are still everywhere on Twitter. Therefore, I think these companies have only to issue such announcements because of some policy reasons.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Don't quit too early. We don't know what will happen in future, So I think that just stay and be patience in crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 28, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Previously, we could not even understand how it was possible to omit the market of crypto-currencies below $ 300 billion. Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
You know what I think? What we need is a new batch of players and investors in Crypto. We need to educate the masses that they can use Crypto and they can invest on it so that once more and more people get to Crypto then it would be a good bull once again. The crypto community must do their best to tell people about bitcoin and other coins out there and invest.
Activity: 316
June 28, 2018, 08:46:36 AM
we can not predict the bitcoin will end ..
because at this time the follower volume becomes increased ..
and all there is the possibility that bitcoin will be more advanced again even though exchange rates are very different from last year..
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 28, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
You do not need to think of quitting crypto because crypto will not fall anytime soon no matter the fall but it will continue to rise and gain more popularity and become accepted globally. Even if the price is down now, wait and hold patiently because the market will recover and the price will rise soon.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
Everyone came here to earn their profits from the cryptocurrency, but this year's market is really not good. Many beginners have entered into losses of different degrees of assets, but I personally still like to make profits like this I will not give up on investing in cryptocurrencies, but I will slow down my investment!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
Well if you think that way I think you better sell all your tokens. We all know that cryptocurrency are volatile and unpredictable, sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. But if you believe in blockchain technology i think there is no sense for you to be afraid or even think about of quitting. As for me i believe that blockchain technology is the future.
Activity: 75
June 28, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
Don't leave crypto world. This is not the end of the world. This is a cycle, market rising and then falling and rising and again falling
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 06:00:28 PM
This market does so that more people finish this game, so do not give much importance to the short-term market decline!
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
Unfortunately, this year was not the best one for the cryptocurrencies. most of the altcoins and Bitcoin as fell lost a lot. I believe that in future, the situation will change, and the crypto prices will start climbing up.

that is right, we have the best year in the last year but now, the cryptocurrency is fallen down too deep. the cryptocurrency still has a chance to reach the highest price at any time but now, we can enjoy this price and still hope that soon, the price will start climbing up. the correction of the price for all cryptocurrency is too deep and the market still not grow at the moment and we can only wait for the market starts to grow more and more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
Unfortunately, this year was not the best one for the cryptocurrencies. most of the altcoins and Bitcoin as fell lost a lot. I believe that in future, the situation will change, and the crypto prices will start climbing up.
Pages:
Jump to: