Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 06, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Prices are down right now so dumping the crypto market is not an option if you don't want to be on loss. I think you should wait longer no matter what,,,because if prices go up again you will win.

Everyone is tired of waiting long. I bought coins in the summer, then I thought that this was already the maximum drop and prices would not fall below. However, now everything has fallen even lower. It remains only to wait and hope.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
Market is just changing. It will rise again, but it does not mean that it would be the same. There is a whole bunch of good tokens and projects.
I agree with you, the problem of falling prices is not in tokens, because now there are a lot of good and promising projects. Just now such a period in the crypto market as a whole and you need to wait for positive changes in terms of legalization of cryptocurrencies, their adoption by governments and their integration into big business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
November 06, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
Market is just changing. It will rise again, but it does not mean that it would be the same. There is a whole bunch of good tokens and projects.
What is happening now is not a market correction, but the domination of a bearish trend. But the collapse of the market was also influenced by a combination of a number of factors, such as the departure of investors, traders, market manipulations, which led to a panic and the sale of assets by coin holders. But this situation will not last long, because now it is clear that crypto is developing and soon we will see the positive results of this.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Yes, now the market is not clear what's going on. Project tokens after the release are worth Copeype. It's hard not to lose your mind and stay in the game. However, it's up to you. If you are tired, you should take a vacation or leave the game.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
Prices are down right now so dumping the crypto market is not an option if you don't want to be on loss. I think you should wait longer no matter what,,,because if prices go up again you will win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 06, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
If people will not find out what shoudl be done with shitcoins and fake ICOs, trust to the market will be lost for ages. We have to avoid it any cost.
Activity: 182
November 06, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
Some of coins are dying and it is clear that significant part of them will be dead by the end of the year, but I hope that they would be replaced by good and demanded tokens.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 06, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 05, 2018, 05:16:09 PM
There is nothing wrong with that, it is a common occurrence that should have been expected. Corrections are necessary for the market and they play an important role in the growth of the strongest assets.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:58:37 PM
The cryptocurrency market is in decline, but I believe that this period will end soon and we will be able to earn good money again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 05, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
you should not worry about the fall in prices, everyone is well aware that it is impossible to constantly grow and any big rise will be followed by the same fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Many thread that is talking about quitting the cryptocurrency activities are always started by newbies or junior member, may be this bear market is good for pruning those that are here for the hype and hearsays! Crypto will revovers and those commited to it will take crypto to another height!
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 05, 2018, 02:58:41 PM
The cryptocurrency market is not very stable. Often, the cryptocurrency is falling, so this should be treated normally, but it is worth remembering that growth will follow.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 05, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
For participants in cryptography, you need to have nerves of steel and a lot of patience to wait until the market recovers. Investors continue to invest and develop cryptocurrencies, I think it remains to wait a little bit.

The problem is that no one knows how long to wait. Maybe a month, maybe a year. It is for this reason that everyone worries and worries. Tired of seeing only one drop in price, I would like to see a rise in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
November 05, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
The fall was so expected that only a beginner or a person without economic education could not notice it. Yes, even logic said about it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
While the fall in the normal range. On the contrary, I see that the market has come to life a bit lately. I believe that the best times for the crypto industry are still ahead. We must wait a bit.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
For participants in cryptography, you need to have nerves of steel and a lot of patience to wait until the market recovers. Investors continue to invest and develop cryptocurrencies, I think it remains to wait a little bit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:28:36 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
For the most part I think the turn will be , and many analysts say that now the new year will be a turn , but do not expect that it will be sharp , it will be slow !
Activity: 218
November 04, 2018, 08:42:06 AM
Growth and no fall. That's what was probably in the minds of most investors who came to the crypto sphere in December. But their dreams collapsed.)
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 04, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Crypto is not good for impatience people, no one knows when the market recovers but it'll recover eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: