Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
The price will fall for a long time , I think at the beginning of summer 2019 we will be able to observe at least some growth
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
I am really not sure when will be the good days of crypto but I would think that quitting early would be an admission of defeat. Many people also wants to consider quitting but many crypto people  are also encouraging them to continue and to not quit and to not get easily low when times are tough.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 05:16:47 PM
Crypto is here to stay, maybe not in the form that is in now, but it won't go anywhere. But this sideways market can continue for a long long time. Be prepared for one more year of crap market I would say.

Patient ones will be rewarded Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 30, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
This is not the first fall and not the last, there will be many more such and the duration can be much longer, so you should not worry, but you should always extract invaluable experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
I think that the market will start to grow in the coming months, most likely prices will start to go up from the end of November, but only at the end of December you will see a significant growth of the market.

The month of November seems like it could have a lot of growth inside of it. I am going to chill for a while before thinking about investing once again.
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
It is difficult to say how much the cryptocurrency will fall, now it is very difficult to say , but I think that very soon there will be a market reversal
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
If you sold in March then well done, I then sold and do not regret now the price is very low , and now you can buy
Activity: 134
October 30, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
I think that the market will start to grow in the coming months, most likely prices will start to go up from the end of November, but only at the end of December you will see a significant growth of the market.

I agree that many analysts predict a market reversal by mid-or late December. So tighten your belts.)))
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 30, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
Don't leave crypto world. This is not the end of the world. This is a cycle, market rising and then falling and rising and again falling
The Cryptocurrencies out now are not going to always go up, wait a bit then invest in it again.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
October 30, 2018, 03:48:32 PM
Do you seriously think, that huge investor will come here and say when will be unfold? Better to quit game now, if you come here for profit.
Activity: 109
October 30, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Getting out of the market at this time will be the biggest mistake in your life. The most interesting topic for investment since the creation of the Internet is Blockchain. It takes a lot to learn to learn Blockchain technology. Join the telegram channels and other channels on projects that interest you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
This market is end for only those who enters towards 2017 end, thinking easy money and wants to be millionare very quicky. These people mainly a reason for btc rise from 6000$ to 20000$.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Just read some somewhere that crypto is less than 1% of the total world finance and for it to get to 1% means one should have maximum of 0.28btc, not sure about this figures but relatively it goes to shot that with increased adoption and time there is likely going to be increased holding causing increased value and most importantly holding them right coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

I take that as the norm. For me, the cryptocurrency that's what I do. Falling is a new state and you need to learn how to make money on it. But this is not the end, this is the obvious beginning of a new era
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 30, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Here, everyone is in the same situation, but each of us has a different attitude towards such market events. Understand, no one knows for sure when the market will recover and there will be a rise in prices, so if you are not ready for such a development, then you need to look for other sources of investment.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
Don't leave crypto world. This is not the end of the world. This is a cycle, market rising and then falling and rising and again falling
Yes, the market is down or up, if we are patient and analytical we will see potential opportunities, so I think, we keep on patience, waiting for the opportunity, the market will bring. good luck for us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
Cryptocurrency may appear to be crashing and everything seem as if the end of cryptocurrency has come. But for those that have seen the worst event in cryptocurrency market,  they know this is just one of those event in the market when everything is down because of bearish trend and negative sentiment,  things will get better in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 314
October 30, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
It is common to Cryptocurrency to change his value anytime, As I see about your current rank your not that higher than what I am and I think your really about this when I started to join to this world of currency I also have no idea of what is going on here. And that's why I keep myself to read and research about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
October 30, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
Up and down this is a natural thing in the cryptocurrency world, you don't overdo it, indeed for now crypto is in difficult conditions but keep thinking positively and believe that conditions will stabilize and crypto will continue to run smoothly
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

The UPS and downs are very arbitrary. Seems to me that a major fall and then all the coins will only grow. After all, the fall is always needed for takeoff, and the final fall of such a powerful market is simply impossible
Pages:
Jump to: