Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 5025 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 04:14:42 PM
I realized the market had a setback, but I didn't think this would be the end, I still believed that in the future it would be stable again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:12:41 PM
Prices in the world of cryptocurrency are volatile. So we needed to believe in the cryptocurrency market and needed to use creative investment strategy. Cryptocurrency technology is the technology of the future. Cryptocurrency has a large community of the world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 30, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
In my opinion, this is a normal phenomenon. Well, for example, look at the stock markets constantly do not go up at the bottom, there are also corrections, and this is normal, and given the status of the crypto currency for today, it is acceptable
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
This is the natural market cycle. It amazes me the psychology of people. Do you not all realize that every large dip in the market you could find a thread/blog where people are talking nothing more about quitting or getting out. Dips wash people out then new money comes in and the cycle occurs all over again. wait it out if your are depressed
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
I am part of Blockchain R&D team. basically I am Head of IoT department. I am living in Ukraine. We have a lot of interest in Blockchain technology in our country and Russia/Belarus/Kazakhstan as well... Guys we are in the begining of huge,  industry... as per my opinion ))
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
Are you serious? Did one correction scare you? It is normal that the price rises and falls. I am sure that in the future I will see a high price for cryptocurrency
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Decline of cryptocurrency will continue. I do not believe that it stopped. Now a month more will pass and new falling and new panic will begin
we can only predict but the results do not fully know, and if I look at market conditions like this I think there will still be a decline. but I am sure that in every decline there will definitely be an increase so you don't have to panic because I'm sure crypto will stay alive for a long time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
Decline of cryptocurrency will continue. I do not believe that it stopped. Now a month more will pass and new falling and new panic will begin
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 29, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
I think that the fall of the cryptocurrency was quite natural. The market turned out to be very weak and could not withstand the pressure of sellers who wanted to fix profits. In the current situation, even 10,000 looks very expensive.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
September 29, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

well if you newly joined to crypto market especially if you joined and invested in 2018 it is very normal to think about cash out and quit from the market. but i wouldnt do that. because as we check the graph, there were similar periods of time and it always recovered.
Activity: 784
September 29, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
So many people are crying about market now and all forget when price of bitcoin was crashed - but after that it will tsart raise again!
surely the price will rise and the market will stabilize again, but all of that is difficult to predict and we don't know exactly when that will happen. just wait and be patient if crypto is falling because this is a common thing every year.
Activity: 97
September 29, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
i wonder what you think now, i guess it's another test for those of us who devoted. or who have enough patience and money Cheesy anyway, it all comes and goes. as long as you focus it doesn't matter
The price is not going to be what you guys complain on if more guys with money invest in coins on here.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
i wonder what you think now, i guess it's another test for those of us who devoted. or who have enough patience and money Cheesy anyway, it all comes and goes. as long as you focus it doesn't matter
Activity: 742
September 29, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

i have no idea why everyone sais that crypto is to low , one year ago crypto was more less than now.

but there was also the new ico , they have pushed the hole market.

we only have to wait and hodl
it is true because the current situation is a safer and better way to be able to get the benefits we want by waiting and being patient until the price of the coins we hold has increased
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 29, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
Yesterday I watched the interview with Robert Kiyosaki, he speaks very positively about the cryptocurrencies and added them to his investment portfolio. This person understands in perspective investments and predicts huge growth for this asset.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
So many people are crying about market now and all forget when price of bitcoin was crashed - but after that it will tsart raise again!
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
Are you sure to quit on this cryptocurrency.
You need to know how crypto market work and you need to wait a more time when you want to get a profit.
If you think all it instant you wrong guys, you need a strategy to get money in here.
Cryptocurrency is just begin and will grow more and more again to be better than now.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

I think people who own this information, analysts, they will not share. so it's up to you to decide whether to leave the game or not. Vseravno with time you come back here as this is the best opportunity to earn x2
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
Yeah , you should should If you started to think about quitting. its all about having a great patience. Its a trait in upon entering the crypto market. dont lose hope. the market will recover
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
It is possible that large investors want to enter the market, therefore, in all possible ways, they reduce the cost of entry. I still think that the more the fall now, the more growth will be thereafter, because the market is cyclical.
Pages:
Jump to: