Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
October 16, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
Although this topic was created in March, unfortunately, is still relevant, and even with a new force( An important aspect is the seasonal decline, which is repeated regularly from December to January... and in this year became protracted ( In my opinion, when up to 70% of miners go out of investment at the same time, two basic currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum, which pull the entire market as a result, first of all subside. When there will be a reversal - only analysts know this. And that, it seems this year they were already mistaken. I don’t think there will be a repeat of last winter.  Cry
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
Don't leave crypto world. This is not the end of the world. This is a cycle, market rising and then falling and rising and again falling
Activity: 350
October 15, 2018, 04:37:03 PM
I think that the market will start to grow in the coming months, most likely prices will start to go up from the end of November, but only at the end of December you will see a significant growth of the market.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 14, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
I am thinking the way you reasons back in March. I thought the price of all my coin will go back to zero but until now the market is trying to recover
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
The best sign of the market reversal is to see how people on the forum shout that cryptocurrency Scam. Here it is panic, is now a little more noise, and you can cut the hamsters.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
How many times to speak, the market is cyclical. Why do you spend your nerves. The main rule of investor is patience. And you want everything at once))
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
this question was in March, and also actual now, unfortunately we have falling, nothing is progressing everything is destroying
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 14, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
Cryptocurrency has gone beyond mere trading of digital assets. No one can confidently predict the end of cryptocurrencies. The industry is growing and it is getting more acceptance from the public. The future of payment is digital decentralization and we are very lucky to be among the early adapter of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
The fall of crypto will never happen but i think we need to be careful and keep coins for the long-term. I think that it is better to keep coins for the long-term
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
Any market. There will be periods of falling and falling prices. But then prices will rise again. You need to know the trend, to the price up. You can win.
Now, this is a good time for you to invest in a few potential coin such as ETH, BTC
Consider based on your financial resources
Activity: 392
October 12, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
I don't think that crypto will fall. to my mind, it is the best way to earn money. I think that crypto will be popular always. To my mind, btc will be the leader for long. To my mind, it is better to enjoy all pros
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 12, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Don't be fooled by those people that saying that cryptocurrency will fall and will he dead. Remember every market has a time that the price will drop. But it can recover again as the time pass-by. So don't panic too much and don't quit.
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 05:08:23 PM
The cryptocurrency market continues to fall for several months, but I do not think that this will continue further, because the cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically. I believe that the market will go up soon.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 05:00:15 PM
I think that we should not expect that the market will expand this year. I think that in the middle of 2019 the market will be able to go up, but this year I do not hope.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
Well, if you're still in coins that don't sell , and if sold then it certainly worth to look for an entry point into coins , because it soon will turn
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
No one will be able to tell you when the market will turn around , but one thing is for sure that soon there will be a turn, wait after 2019
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
Yes, the market is going down again. I am very sad to see this, because I hoped that this year my investments will bring me a good profit. But I was wrong.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
do not panic, the market is very young, so the decline has been prolonged. everything will get better and we will grow again, the main thing is to keep calm and not to sell ourselves a minus
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2018, 03:25:08 PM
since the beginning of the year cryptocurrency market has declined until now is still continuously down so no one knows the future will be what will happen plus the various issues that continue to emerge about the ban cryptocurrency make the market price worse. so it's better to cut loss.
Yes in this time cryptocurrency face some serious downfall issues. Their is continuously fluctuate in its price is due to many reasons. So the very first reason is its decentralised nature because of which no government or authority can rule it and this the biggest disadvantage for cryptocurrency. Because of this many government ban it in their respective countries. And Because of this volatility nature its price continuously fluctuate. And this one of the biggest reasons behind falling in its price.
Activity: 406
October 12, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
This is not the first time we have situation like this. From 2013 it was bearish market until 2017. So expect the best, but be
prepared for bearish scenario for several years long. No place for panic as it is normal market condition.
Pages:
Jump to: