Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
I likewise understand the signs of the fall of cryptographic money. there are much lower cost and rates including the volume day to days. The negative issues of the crypto is still wherever spreading. The conviction or trust by a few people are diminishing. Notwithstanding, why we are still in crypto? Since will even now have conviction and expectation that crypto will improve this world much. I trust that the digital currency will rise once more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
The fall of the market for the present time is the reason for panic. Until now, we do not know any reasons for such a drop in prices. I believe that these manipulations are aimed at creating panic among investors.
for today and the dead So we are in a panic, because many of them stopped investing in ico companies, among which most of them are scammers. but nevertheless the market does not offer transparent market relations for traders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 04:22:55 PM
The fall of the market for the present time is the reason for panic. Until now, we do not know any reasons for such a drop in prices. I believe that these manipulations are aimed at creating panic among investors.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

i have no idea why everyone sais that crypto is to low , one year ago crypto was more less than now.

but there was also the new ico , they have pushed the hole market.

we only have to wait and hodl
Activity: 224
September 25, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
I think that crypto currency is becoming more popular in our world, as many investors are already interested in its future growth. And at this time, the red market is a normal trend
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
September 25, 2018, 03:56:03 PM
The situation on the market is quite stable. No need to go to extremes. You need to balance the crypto currency market. Traders move well on the waves.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Hope is not what you said, I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency. Maybe I am ignorant, but I think the cryptocurrency is very great.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
Once upon a time they were saying that the smartphones were not useful and too big to carry in our pockets. Now everyone has a smartphone and even there are billions of smartphones around the world. Cyrpto-currencies have a long way to run and will bring us more innovations.
you are right, everything new causes fear and mistrust. and only time is needed to make this an ordinary thing. and in the future we will talk about how we lived without it. unfortunately the author of this topic can not be enough patience)
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 25, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
The falling and being stagnant are different thing don't forget about it and now the majority of coins are constant in their positions. It will be fixed so soon and prices will grow.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 25, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
This is the step that is expected from you - to be in panic and to give up. In my opinion it is better come into the more stable coins, for example, the Ethereum coin. But everyone has his own opinion and make the own decision.

I agree with you. If you are prone to panic, then you should not take coins with a high level of risk, take bitcoin or ether, they are the most stable.
That's true and if the market was fall down the price some of us in here are on panic situation and they sell the coins they have. Maybe they are afraid to lose of profit but if they have some good in patient maybe they hold there coins in a long time, Actually in this situation for now we need to be calm and wait on when be back again the prices of our coins we hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
The fall of the crypto currency was possible only if the crypto currencies today could actually decrease in quantities or disappear altogether due to lack of interest, but they are still here and will not go anywhere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
This is not the end but only the beginning.  Now the prices for coins have fallen even lower so I think it's time to buy them!
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 24, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
I never thought that electronic money would collapse, I think we will succeed and win many victories later this year, but we have to be patient, because patience is the key work for us
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
Once upon a time they were saying that the smartphones were not useful and too big to carry in our pockets. Now everyone has a smartphone and even there are billions of smartphones around the world. Cyrpto-currencies have a long way to run and will bring us more innovations.

Its true, i am agree with you. Right now many people not believe in cryptocurrency but i am believe in near future, people will using cryptocurrency for transaction. Right now many people suffering loss on their investment but if they patient with their investment, they will gain big profits
Activity: 113
September 19, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
Why do people like to think that this is the fall of cryptocurrency, because I know for a fact that this isn't. What we are facing now is something that is inevitable, and something  that will also pass with time. I don't think that cryptocurrency would even be falling in the near future. This is the beginning, and it would be standing strong for a really long time.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
It is still depends on the coin that you bought because not all altcoin are the same. You cannot blame crypto for your loss because if you do your own research, it will minimize your risk of loses.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
I personally disagree with you. The price of all cryptocurrencies is indeed very low, but the low price does not mean fading. I think this is a normal market correction. Now there are many blockchain technologies applied to people. Work and life, the cryptocurrency market will recover, now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, I am very confident about the cryptocurrency market, I am patiently waiting for his rise again
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 03:24:44 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
I continue to believe in excellent prospects for the development of the crypto market in the future. Now the industry is experiencing a temporary decline, o will gradually restore the growth and appreciation of coins prices. Therefore, while I prefer to hold my coins for the future.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
The golden rule in the period of the fall of the market and under similar circumstances is not to make any hasty decisions. You just have to put up with the circumstances, calm down and not give in to panic. And such calmness with time will pay off exactly when the crypto market begins to recover gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: