Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
If the cryptocurrency market does not rise at least partially by the end of the year, this will entail an additional serious panic among investors. Also, the number of people investing in a crypto-currency will decrease, as they will see that their investments will not bring enough profit. On the one hand, the market volume will fall, and on the other hand, it will contribute to its overall recovery.
We do that until the end of this year, a large-scale growth of the cryptocurrency market should not be expected, since many investors sell cryptocurrency to stabilize their business. for 2019 will bring positive changes, because it was the industrial business that announced the use of large transactions only next year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
If the cryptocurrency market does not rise at least partially by the end of the year, this will entail an additional serious panic among investors. Also, the number of people investing in a crypto-currency will decrease, as they will see that their investments will not bring enough profit. On the one hand, the market volume will fall, and on the other hand, it will contribute to its overall recovery.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Hello there mate, if you want to quit, then just quit. The fall of cryptocurrency will only occur if the world will end. Cryptocurrency has been and will be the future currency and payments of all types of transactions. Cryptocurrency will take over the whole world and will be accepted by all in due time.
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
Every day more and more people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is not surprising, because no one could even imagine that prices would fall over such a long period. But many still hope for stabilization of the market, including me. I continue to believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 05, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
No one expected that the market would continue to fall for so long. We expected a correction, but after the decline the prices remained at the bottom. But this period will not to continue indefinitely and perhaps very soon will begin a bull run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
I believe that now you need to be patient, just do not panic, the market will soon recover. This situation usually happens in the crypto world, the price of tokens decreases and grows again
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
This is the natural market cycle. It amazes me the psychology of people. Do you not all realize that every large dip in the market you could find a thread/blog where people are talking nothing more about quitting or getting out. Dips wash people out then new money comes in and the cycle occurs all over again. wait it out if your are depressed
Partly so. Looking for new investors. News that will be able to stir up brains and force all market players to make decisions and act
Activity: 182
platio.io
October 05, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
Crypto is not falling down and some coins really lose their positions but here are many of great projects that continue to grow!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market develops cyclically, so after each strong growth a strong decline happens. We should not worry about this, because it is the norm.
Activity: 714
October 05, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Its hard to tell since it is too early for that. Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, maybe at this moment of time the price is in the bull, but who knows one day it will turn on how it should be. Whether in cryptocurrency or fiats is both low valued as this moment because of the financial crisis around the globe. Let's just hope for the best
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
The future is very obsured. Apparently no one saw Btc would rise as higher as happened last year and same might be happening this year too. The market does not look promising and there seems to be no specific signs but just hold on for little while.
Activity: 126
October 05, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
I advise you not to worry. Of course, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, you can invest. Some time the market fell. My advice - analyze the coin and invest, now it is best to hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 05, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
Now market is silent. Maybe silent before next boom? Maybe, or maybe not. I have heard that Bitfinex have some problems with withdrawing fiat and maybe they are going to scam people, if this happen. We will see next low.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
The process has initialized as facebook , twitter and google is stepping behind from their statement of banning crypto advertisements. So chapter is turning their pages.
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
This is normal for any currency market, especially for a cryptocurrency market. Every day you can see something red, then green, and that's fine. Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
October 05, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
Investors have already invested a lot and continue to invest and develop cryptocurrency. The market has to cool for a new take-off and one year is not much.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
i think that cryptocurrency will survive and i believe that we will see good events in the future and the prices will rise
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
Be sure that it is not constant falling because in the end of the year it always goes up again. I recommend to you to be more patient because it will be soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.

It will be a big panic if twitter will ban the cryptocurrency and ico. A lot of altcoin needs advertising, a lot of it needs a platform to be known. I think if other platform would do just like what the twitter said, cryptousers will be in a real panic as well as making the value of the cryptos low.
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
The fact is that no one will tell you when the crypto-currency market really starts to grow. Firstly, you will never know such information, and if you do, it's too late! secondly, decide for yourself whether you should leave the game.
Pages:
Jump to: