Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 01:14:38 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
I think it is too late to exit, due to such low prices. If you really want to quate the game, at least wait the next market pump.
Activity: 588
June 25, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
I don't think that crypto will fall easily. The decreasing of the volume, value, and rate of crypto recently is the cycle. It is actually normal although some coins are going to be dead. In my opinion, it is just like a game. We can hold the coins (if we believe it is a promising coin), just hold it and keep until rising the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
Entering in crypto are very risky we all know about it unless you've missed to research first. Even if it is risky I know some of you guys still earning with a positive profit. Red market are not the problem the problem will be at the people who don't believed in crypto panic selling is one of the reason why market are at this point.
Activity: 784
June 25, 2018, 12:58:53 AM
Binis will not fall just because coins have started to decline. And you too early if it concluded cryptocurrency will fall. And it still has the potential crypto is very high for the money so I believe that the market will recover crypto. And it will be a lot of people who enjoy the results of profits from investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
If you are already spending your time here for more than half year I think this is already gave you learning and you amwere already oriented the crypto's behavior and the risk some the decision is always on you. If you think this is not helping yourself anymore better to quit or take time to rest some time.

i agree with you my friend, because learning some issues and technicalities here in forum might give a strong confidence to enter and for not easily giving up when times come like this, so much discouragement when seeing those people are quitting and they pulling others to do the same way.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:51:08 AM
If you are already spending your time here for more than half year I think this is already gave you learning and you amwere already oriented the crypto's behavior and the risk some the decision is always on you. If you think this is not helping yourself anymore better to quit or take time to rest some time.
Activity: 784
June 25, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
stay afloat. such a thing is in crypto and doesn't get too panicked. who wait and hold long will be greater in getting results. When crypto ride indeed there would be no one knows definitively. clear wait and hold for the long term investment is an effective way to get profit.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
Electronic money will never crumble, maybe in the future they will explode and more people will enter the market, even though the market is bleak, they still have many internal benefits.
June 24, 2018, 11:49:54 PM
Crypto currency won't fall at the moment, even they will grow all the time and getting bigger and bigger. The technology will lead the future industry and we all gonna use them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:48:25 PM
The fall of cryptocurency doesn't mean that its the end of crypto and die. It happens here and its normal, because crypto is unpredictable and even the price of it goes down, the next day it goes up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
I am not happy when the price keeps falling. However, it cannot start another bull run without finishing the current bear market. Let it reach its bottom quickly , and when accumulation starts again at the cheap price, we will start seeing FOMO.
Activity: 83
June 24, 2018, 11:36:38 PM
I was still optimistic about encryption in April. But by June, bitcoin was falling. I slowly began to panic because the price did not seem to rise. I'm still hesitating not to sell altcoins
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
The crypto market is currentlyfacing lots of trouble, this howevre should not be seen as an indicator that the market is falling, this is just one of those bear markets that get so harsh, do not lohe faith in crypto, instead, hang on
Activity: 94
June 24, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
It seems to me that there are a lot rich people that won't let crypto to fall even thought there are powerful and authoritative structures against crypto.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
I think that this coin will be able to break into the top Top of the crypto currency market, but no one can get ahead of bitcoin! Bitcoin has become a kind of gold in the world of crypto-currency and many investors are trying to increase their possession of crypto-currencies by measuring bitcoins.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
cryptocurrency now is falling down but it will get up again, no worry about this. I am sure that soon, cryptocurrency will rise and will reach more people to join in cryptocurrency. and if we can see in every market, there will be a coin that still exists and survives and not gives up to start to rise although it is hard and needs time to gets up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
June 24, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
If the prices are falling, it doesn't mean the whole crypto world is falling. We have to keep an open mind and just watch how the market fluctuates, as it always does. Prices will go up again. The cryptomarket is a challenging business but it is worth the time and effort.                                                                  
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

news about banning crypto currency affect the price of the coin so that we experienced a decline in prices, in a situation like this if you give up, you'll regret the next few months, because things will turn around.
June 24, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

too early to say it. lots of coins with a weak team, and certainly after this there will be the most powerful coins that appear and survive. The crypto ruler will appear shortly, and we will see it, take a look before you decide to break out of crypto.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

at this time the price of bitcoin and altcoin is down, do not give up easily, do not stop to play cryptocurrency. Very unfortunate if you've gone this far and suddenly want to stop, wait a minute the price will return to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: