Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
This is an inconclusive question. No one can tell you the answer, but I think the decline in the cryptocurrency market is only temporary. Only the decline will rise, and perhaps soon it will become expensive again.
Activity: 289
June 24, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
I guess it's the same as you, but I prefer to stay patient. maybe at the end of this year, all altcoin prices will come back good. because I think this is the act of someone who has a large funding and may be currently down the trend, just be patience
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
June 24, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Today the price of bitcoin has really decreased to a minimum, I think the price will fall to the 28th and will overcome the mark of $ 5,500 and it is worth buying, up will be a breakout of 30%

Lol, it takes a lot of courage, because no one knows when it will drop to when it may break through $4000, which will be very bad.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
Those people who expects crypto to keep on rising are no clue how market go, if they think that falling is the end of crypto then I think they should not be here. They do not understand how things go here and they don't understand that everytime something goes up it has to go down to consolidate so that the trend will be healthy.
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
I think this is a very natural thing in the world of trading there is no price that is always on the top and no coin is always below the price so just follow the plot but if you can not follow the flow it will be difficult to get a profit and make you a loss so much so you should be patient to respond to this and wait until the price back up patience is the key to success in trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 24, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the same as the financial market. There are fluctuations of course, that can be very beneficial or harmful, depending on the investment.

Quite right, the main thing at the time of such fluctuations is not to make mistakes, not to worry. We must always remember that the market is cyclical and if now we see a drop then soon we will see growth! In the meantime, it's more accurate to approach your investments ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 24, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Today the price of bitcoin has really decreased to a minimum, I think the price will fall to the 28th and will overcome the mark of $ 5,500 and it is worth buying, up will be a breakout of 30%
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
I'm not panicking yet, I think the output of the crypto currency from the charged "depression" is, so to speak, already on the threshold so that I nevertheless continue to wait and soon again invest Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
I do not even see some coins having much impact in the market in the long run, so it is better if anyone is holding such coins now to pull out and go into coins with real life case and solution providing coins than those shit coins that have nothing to offer.

Cryptocurrency in general is not falling, but some of them are definitely going to fall hard and smash their heads on the rock without having any possibility of recovering. Before investing in cryptos they must learn how much extremely fluctuate these market is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 24, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
In general, there can not be eternal growth in the market, the price should always equalize. And if somewhere there is a big minus, where it shoots plus, so you just have to wait

Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 24, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
It is true that the value of cryptos is falling but it is very normal. Not all the time the price increases up, sometimes it goes down. We do not have to worry because it will regain its value again, just monitor it and be patient.
June 24, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
the cryptocurrency market is probably the most unstable market in the world. it is very difficult to predict for a few weeks in advance how this or that cryptocurrency will behave. now, unfortunately, there is a prolonged decline. but judging by graficamente prices in the near future, prices will return to previous levels.
But I do not think if crypto will ever fall even in the future but will grow more in size and price and be accepted by more companies and governments. It will become more stable and there will be more new technology. Although the price of crypto is now low, it is not a reason to think that it will fall, it is normal for fluctuations in the market and it will rise even higher.
June 24, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
the cryptocurrency market is probably the most unstable market in the world. it is very difficult to predict for a few weeks in advance how this or that cryptocurrency will behave. now, unfortunately, there is a prolonged decline. but judging by graficamente prices in the near future, prices will return to previous levels.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
There are no objective reasons for the fall - more and more people come to the crypt, Bitcoin has entered the real financial markets through futures, the market capitalization has grown by leaps and bounds. And suddenly fall in 2 times. It is clear that some kind of a hoax.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 12:49:28 AM
 In all you do, always remember, there's bound to be risks, challenges, obstacles. Faith would help you through tho. People have had it amazing on this crypto thing. You gotta keep the hope alive, because the better times will return. Just challenges from countries withdrawing or banning bitcoin and altcoins transactions in their country that's sort of a major issue at the moment. Crypto will rise, dont lose hope.
Activity: 66
June 24, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
well its too early to panic but if you feel like its time, then you are free to leave, the market will recover, crypto just came into play and will no fae a way just like that, the values have dropped but its not the end, crypto will get back stronger than ever
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 23, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
The market is falling too long, I also think to leave the game for a while. I'll wait when bitcoin starts to grow.
Activity: 68
June 23, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies continued to fall down because india will move to stamp out use of cryptocurrencies which is considers illegal. after that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies crackdown science last few months.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 23, 2018, 07:53:18 AM
This year has become very difficult in the development of cryptocurrencies, the number of negative news to banned advertising in various media makes the development becomes difficult and if we get past one or two years then I'm sure the development of crypto will be very good and can not be stopped.
Activity: 132
June 23, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
No one ever can tell/predict that about the fall of cryptocurrency. Its growing and it will continue to grow and be established in terms of money and transactions.
I'm also ready to ignore the state of the market. Not a good thing has happened in the last six months. It's been in the doldrums.
Pages:
Jump to: