Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 48. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Last year, the market showed a huge increase in all coins.
But this can not grow constantly. Meanwhile, in many countries, restrictions have been imposed on the conduct of the ICOs and the spread of crypto-currencies. I hope this is temporary and we will wait for good news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

At last time altcoins shows high level of uncertainty. It is really hard to predict what will happen within the next year. There were some predictions that altcoins will make a sharp immense rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
I think this is the era of digital technology. And crypto is part of the future of digital technology. Crypto will not end today or tomorrow the day after tomorrow. but crypto will continue despite many restrictions in some countries and social media. And people like you have to go now, people like you will only cause panic for yourself.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
We qnot know if when it happen. Because untik know it is difficult to say that the cryptocurrency was going to fall because many times like this scenario have happen in the cryptocurrency but until now the cryptocurrency are survived and there's so many nnew alternative coins make. Every things changes in this
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
In fact, there is no fall of the crypto markets, just many make a comparison with the past indicators that have been overblown at the peak of demand.         
Activity: 560
March 24, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

I think that's good for you
you better stop playing crypto, because it seems you feel the panic in this situation that happened this end. and whatever you say is not true, the situation is so difficult, and I really admit it. but not the end of crypto despite falling very deep. this situation will get better over time.
Activity: 504
March 24, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
I did not understand those who buy up coins, I  thought they were crazy, but it turned out that it was these people who earned a lot, because nearly all coins are on pump now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
Selling cryptocurrency now is the most ridiculous thing you can do. Moreover, this is not the final fall in prices. It's a cycle, the price will rise.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
May i lmpw why are you quitting ? if you really believed into the technology you wont be quitting the game because you could be more wealthy if you continue to do what is good for yourself.But if you arent intereted to the technology behind these cryptocurrencies and if you are just for the money you should quit because you arent helping our community either way goodluck.
Activity: 234
March 23, 2018, 07:40:05 PM
Do not make rash decisions. This is a temporary fall and the price will return back. Not nervous.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
Wont be happening as far as i know cryptocurrencies are growing rapidly ,more and more people are aware that they can have a lot of profits with cryptocurrencies that is why investors are keep coming to our market,slowly but surely we will grow massively few years from now if and only if these government will allow it to happen.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 07:02:48 PM
If you really belived to the technology of cryptocurrencies which is blockchain and you know how it can revolutionize everything you wont be quitting i suggest learn something about the blockchain and the future of its use so you wont be quitting today,i know if you have enough profits you will think of that but look at the bigger picture,few years from now maybe a decade.
Activity: 490
March 23, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 23, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
This fall of cryptocurrence is temporary like all falls that were before. This is not the first fall and not the last
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
Not going to happen because some countries are interested to the blockchain technology,cryptocurrencies would be more massive because countries like germany and russia does support the cryptocurrencies.Wont be easy to collapse because the big players i mean these billionaires wont allow the market to crash because they have invested too much.
March 23, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Not going to happen in the near future,but if most of the countries today will permanently banned cryptocurrencies surely our community will collapse in just matter of hours,because the people will do panic selling causing the market to fail,this is how critical these regulations from the countries are so lets hope these countries wont restrict cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 23, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Cryptocurrency is an ecosystem. It is not only coin and token. The larger the ecosystem the stronger the coin. Price is not everything. How bitcoin is durable to FUD by bankers, ban by countries and more attack. Now bitcoin community will still exist with or without banks and governments approval. If you are entering cryptocurrency world you are entering a global community that is independence.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
The crypto world didn't fall. Look at ICO industry; look at Bitcoin price on March 2017 and right now. It is growing, but $ 20,000 was too much, as for me. Bitcoin price will be growing, but it must be quite slow to be less volatile.

New investors are looking for fast and easy money, but they can't find decision. And each bad news becomes the cause of new price falling.

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 06:33:26 PM
I think that you should be patient. If you have coins then just wait a couple of months. I don't think we should leave this case.
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 23, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
Quiting when you have earned enough is a good move,but if you really know the technology and the future of cryptocurrencies you wont be quitting today,because this is the future of the fiat money,and you should know how things works so you wont lose a good opportunity for your own future.
Pages:
Jump to: