Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

I believe it would possible, obviously, be exceptionally intriguing to perceive how the cryptographic money market will carry on without bitcoin. Presumably, this will simply give the value flexibility for each kind of digital currency. Presently, all things considered, the circumstance with the impact of the cost of bitcoin on all altkoins and the market is hard to name.

What is the market, if there is no value opportunity for exchange. The bitcoin has fallen in cost and the market has been totally up for the fourth month. This is by no means typical. Something should be attempted to change to change such an anomalous circumstance.
Activity: 118
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
Honestly, BTC is still dominating the crypto market now. Whenever there are some moving from btc, the other cryptocurrencies will get effect from it. BTC is like a foundation of the crypto house. That's why i always want to see another coin can have a huge potential to against with btc. At that time, the crypto market would be balanced. The cryptocurrencies wouldn't depends on btc anymore.

Yes, we have the same thoughts, if ever in the near future there will be coin that can replace bitcoin or can compete with it then the market will have good balance and it will not depend on btc anymore.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
And probably if bitcoin is not there, there is no digital world at all. As per the research, the other coin are just dependent on the bitcoin where as if the bitcoin rise the other coins will also, and if the bitcoin falls the other coins will also be affected that is how powerful bitcoin was. That is why bitcoin is the king and no other coins will take this away from bitcoin.
Activity: 60
Honestly, BTC is still dominating the crypto market now. Whenever there are some moving from btc, the other cryptocurrencies will get effect from it. BTC is like a foundation of the crypto house. That's why i always want to see another coin can have a huge potential to against with btc. At that time, the crypto market would be balanced. The cryptocurrencies wouldn't depends on btc anymore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Most likely bitcoin will be the last cryptocurrency, which will lose its popularity and depreciate. Although I believe that everything will be all right with the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 72
eğer şu an btc yok olursa muhtemelen diğer kripto para birimlerinin %80'i anında bankrupt. people know btc the most and I can not think of a crypto money market without it.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
many coins are actually ready for their own testnet / mainnet, but they prefer to still see the movement of bitcoin, this is also one of the market strategies, waiting for good momentum with strong sentiment. they will not be affected very badly if bitcoin is lost, they will recover the price with confidence if that happens, as well as crypto markets, they only move with market sentiment and developers only, will not have a total effect if without bitcoin.
Activity: 106
right bro. will not run ... because currently bitcoin is at the top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto coins. Just like in chess, the game will stop whenever king is checkmate. If all of us will help each other and stay strong, the king will be safe.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
bitcoin took the lead among all the other crypto cash! I suppose that now bitcoin will not go anywhere! There may be different crypto coins with a massive capitalization, after which we can now not turn to the upward thrust or fall of bitcoin!
Activity: 40
Yes absolutely right.Bitcoin is the leader of crypto market.If you just look in the market you can see if bitcoin price down then all altcoins price also down.So without bitcoin crypto currency has no future.Bitcoin is role model of crypto market.
Activity: 182
Without bitcoin crypto market can be alive. But if to talk about the popularity of cryptocurrency, people can decide use Fiat money and credit cards. But nobody really know what can happened.   
Activity: 84
Without bitcoin the future of crypto seems dull. However it will recover with the help of new and promising coins. Still bitcoin seems the best bet for the market to rally again.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
perhaps later bitcoin will grow or fall and not pull the altcoins. but at the moment the market is not ready for this
Activity: 23
You are correct in the event that you will put resources into altcoin, you ought to likewise contribute and bolster Bitcoin a purchase arrange is a vote of help for Bitcoin and each body here ought to do here to help this innovation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I actually see a good future when bitcoin is lost from the market. bitcoin is currently very influential on the price of altcoins, and is really a role model for crypto in the market. when bitcoin is lost, etherum will take over. and it's very good for the continuation of the ico project.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Fluctuations, I think the life span of Bitcoin depends on the regulations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I do not want to represent that moment if there's no BTC because I have already invested so much money in the crypto currency I hope that the market will soon become bullish and we will be pleased with the prices of new records
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
no, bitcoquoin is the leader in the crypto currency market, without it everything will collapse

The market would not necessarily collapse. For sure, there would be a huge crisis on the market, but I think some cryptocurrencies would survive and rebuild. This situation may happen in the future. Perhaps a coin will appear that will be as successful as bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 126
Actually it is very difficult to imagine the crypto market without the presence of bitcoin but as the market situation is not in the favor of bitcoin and the prices are go down and down it is possibly difficult for the survival of bitcoin.Moreover if the bitcoin will die the crypto market will go more down as bitcoin is the strongest coin in the crypto market at the same time there are so many investors in crypto market who just invest in bitcoin.If the bitcoin price continue to fall might be the crypto market will not able to survive in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: