Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
I can not imagine the future without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not so easy to destroy. Too much influence exists for him today in the cryptomir. The entire cryptosystem is held in bitcoin and can not exist without it
well, it could be a crisis for all altcoins, because I feel that bitcoin is affecting the price of altcoins now. we can see an example now. even ETHs that have stable prices return dumps at fairly low prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Crypto market without bitcoin will certainly be very difficult because in almost all markets, bitcoin becomes dominant and almost all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, so in my opinion if the market is without bitcoin the market will no longer be attractive
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

For Bitcoin to no longer exist in the crypto market it is almost impossible and impossible. Perhaps if bitcoin is not present, there is no encoding world. In my opinion, other currencies are currently in bitcoin. If bitcoin rises other currencies will also rise and if the bitcoin falls down the other currencies will also be affected. That shows how strong bitcoin is in the crypto world. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I can not imagine the future without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not so easy to destroy. Too much influence exists for him today in the cryptomir. The entire cryptosystem is held in bitcoin and can not exist without it
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
without bitcoin the market will initially be quiet and there will be a decline in market value, but the more altcoins currently and people's knowledge about crypto, the crypto market will continue to grow because cryptocurrency is not just about bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
I don't even want to think about it. No point even imagining it. It will be disastrous. The entire market will be thrown into a sort of confusion. What would be the new benchmark or reference? The entire market may just collapse. let's hope it never happens.
Activity: 616
i think bitcoinr ight now still lead the marketplace, we can see that if the price of bitcoin down other cryptocurrencies will down to, and i think its normal for right now, if cryptomarket without bitcoin? i think if cryptomarket without bitcoin have the other 'king' its okay, but without 'king' i think crypto market will broke
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and I think if crypto without bitcoin will become like a kingdom without a king. Bitcoin has stood the test of time despite the negative speculations around this amazing digital currency. Bitcoin is certainly holding the crypto market. Everything will be fine. We love bitcoin and will never leave it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
There won't be a crypto economy without bitcoin, bitcoin will thrive in time to come, let's just stay put and see.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Asweall know that bitcoin is a very great and very vast crypto currency, though there are many currencies available in the market and the crypto market is itself a very huge market and there are lots of other currencies like etherum, litcoin, bitcoin Cash and many more but I think any of these currencies could stand in front of bitcoin and I am not saying this thing, the statics are saying this all like the growth graph and the number of investors investing into bitcoin and the sustainability since the year it was introduced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
the future of cryptocurrency market will still be brighter with or with out bitcoin because cryptocurrency isnt all about bitcoin . cryptocurrency do also composes of altcoin , ico's and other services related to the blockchain , so bitcoins loss is not really a big problem that we should worry of becuase bitcoin do only plays a small  part of the crypto comunity .

Though we cannot claim that bitcoin if is really going to die or not due to its unpredictable characteristic however, it still depend on us, to the community on what future of bitcoin will have. Bitcoin is too young to die and as long as we were here to patronize it will keep fight as long as it can. We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall. Just stay positive and these negative speculation will be gone.

of course bitcoin wont possibly die because bitcoin is too useful for that to happen. many  people will still buy bitcoin even if they cant seem to earn on it thru investing but instead they will only use thier bitcoin on any other purposes such as for buying and other services like gambling , etc .

We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall.
no. i dont think emotions are the one that is responsible to cause a fuds .  market falls is pretty normal and that is not cause by a fuds alone but rather it is cause by different factors .
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
Though we cannot claim that bitcoin if is really going to die or not due to its unpredictable characteristic however, it still depend on us, to the community on what future of bitcoin will have. Bitcoin is too young to die and as long as we were here to patronize it will keep fight as long as it can. We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall. Just stay positive and these negative speculation will be gone.
Activity: 1764
On the one hand, it is, without bitcoin it's not clear what will happen with the cryptocurrency market, but on the other hand, there are a lot of alts which I think can replace bitcoin without problems, but this will take time and of course the big players should not stand aside.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
That's maybe, and we really don't know how long this industry will keep relying with btc value, as we knew that most of those or all those coins inside are still leaning with Bitcoin not unless another project will be able to overcome btc and be usable more than what Bitcoin will offer.
Activity: 247
I wouldn't say; without bitcoin, the crypto market is dead but the success of cryptocurrencies largely depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin has been the driving force of the crypto market. Its value determines the value of most other crypto coins. So as bitcoin spikes to a greater height, so will it pull along most of the other crypto coins.

I think so too, without bitcoin then cryptocurrencies will die because everyone has bitcoin, it is known that bitcoin is too influential so without bitcoin crypto will die.
Activity: 102
Though bitcoin is a part of crypto market but we notice that in every market there are some products that highlighted the market and bitcoin is that kind of product.
At present, Bitcoin is an exclusive name in the Internet market.
Bitcoin can not be thought of trading in the market at present. People are now trading online through Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not in the market then the demand of the people in the internet world will be reduced. The currency market is more familiar with Bitcoin.
Activity: 210

You have a great idea, Well if bitcoin will be the leader of all investment it will not immediately disappear.Some of the investors might fight for bitcoin for them to not totally destroy what they pursue or to not lose their works.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
Crypto market will still stand even without Bitcoin with 1,600 plus coins now in the market. And Market doesn't depend on Bitcoin but Bitcoin does. Blockchain will still move as long as there are coins and there a lot of potentials coins now.
Pages:
Jump to: