Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Although bitcoin has been in an oppressed state for the eighth month, however, there are also no serious concerns. Bitcoin is still moving away from its price spike in December last year. He should not so sharply rise in price, otherwise the consequences can be even worse. Let's hope that by the end of this year it will rise more smoothly and there will not be a repetition of events a year ago.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
The cryptocurrencies will become successful even without bitcoin, the blockchain technology is the main reason why people are now keep buying and keep using it.
In recent times, I have realized that bitcoin still plays a huge role in the market, atlcoin always forms a circle around bitcoin, and when bitcoin is affected by news and other issues, altcoin is almost sinking at that time. That is one thing that we should note, although in the past I always thought that the market without bitcoin, everything will be fine but all is wrong, the market will not get the future when the bitcoin disappeared, it was a symbol of crypto technology, without bitcoin, things will go into oblivion
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I find crypto completely healthy without Bitcoin. Bitcoin has attracted more people interested in crypto. They know the preeminent features of electronic money and get a better understanding of this market than before, without much ambiguity and worry. Current Altcoins such as Euthereum and Litecoin are underperforming because the purchase price is much lower than Bitcoin and indicates a possibility of further increases in the future. The return is extremely promising.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The investors population were going down and the crypto market will slow on its own business.and the investor of other currency may use  the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
For the next years bitcoin is and will be related to the bitcoin value, there is no way around it, until when the cryptos will really be mainstream.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
Cryptocurrency without bitcoin is like a small groupd that have no superior and the effects of these are the other coin will rise, the investor will divided in different coins and the investment in different coin I think will rise up becuase the the coin have a opportunity to rise up and no one can predict it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The future of the cryptocurrency market if there is no bitcoin, I don't think it will improve and even that can be bad. Because bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
right now bitcoin still have huge impact on the cryptocurrency market so if bitcoin suddenly disappears i think there's no good future for the other coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.

Because the demand get in low, sometimes when the bitcoin dump and the other coin was not.  The example is ethereum, when bitcoin suddenly dump the ethereum rise a little much and I think it is cause by they go at ethereum.  It is not always because the bitcoin dump because they can choose ethereum than bitcoin.
Activity: 209
You are so very right bitcoin is what all other coin relied on so bitcoin can never die and I believe it will surely survive this hard time
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

Bitcoin is the crypto market. It won't go away that easy and we are already in the digital age. Everything is online already so a digital currency isn't just new. But it is necessary and will dominate. Its just a matter of time the government has to make bitcoin a part of life
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto world right now,With this bitcoin is the most popular and the king of all coins. Other coins only depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is very important to the crypto world and without Bitcoin in the market there would be a serious problem.
Activity: 56
bitcoin deserves to be a leader.BTC
Activity: 126
 I think you are right because bitcoin is king of all currency and bitcoin is the leader of crypto market.
Without bitcoin the future of crypto seems dull and crypto market can be alive. Moreover bitcoin is the main source for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin has always been a leader for cryptocurrency, and altcoins always follow the bitcoin price, and bitcoin is worthy of being a leader, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good.

In short it only means that crypto will be iseless without bitcoin, because majority of the crypto users are those invertors who invested in bitcoin. With this bitcoin is the most popular and the king of all coins. Other coins only depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is very important to the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
bitcoin is the king right now, if the bitcoin suddenly gone I think all cryptocurrencies will have a crisis time, like the villager without a king, and maybe the solution is find the other king to replace the place of bitcoin, to make sure that there are a king in cryptocurrencies world
Activity: 34

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.
And I hope that this will change someday and Bitcoin won't be responsible for ups and downs on the market.
Activity: 53
crypto can be known by many people like this time because they know bitcoin, so bitcoin will not be destroyed, as long as bitcoin is still interested, many people will still stand ..
Activity: 136
If that happens, I think this will be detrimental to all coin cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin is the main source for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
The cryptocurrencies will become successful even without bitcoin, the blockchain technology is the main reason why people are now keep buying and keep using it.
Pages:
Jump to: