Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
no, bitcoquoin is the leader in the crypto currency market, without it everything will collapse
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
bitcoin will be the first for a long time, as many coins are still exchanged through it. as soon as other coins will have their ATMs, at this point perhaps bitcoin will move from the first place
Activity: 297
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I'm not thinking that cryptocurrency can exist without bitcoin at least few days because bitcoin is the nail on which it all hangs, so if we will take it off in my opinion everything will be just falling down.
Activity: 363
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that invented and we do not know what is the crypto world whitout bitcoin, maybe they have other coin that being number one,like ethereum if the bitcoin is not exist will be the number one coin. Life of crypto world can exist without it for sure.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
in my opinion the future of crypto market without bitcoin will probably make the exchange place quiet and will make the exchange place go bankrupt because there are so many who will withdraw assets owned.
Activity: 126
I can't e er imagine the future crypto market without bitcoin since bitcoin is the backbone of cryptocurrency and has still been. Well, let's have a look at how the crypto market will be.
Activity: 56
BTC becomes worthless, will blockchain technology become a laughing stock? So blockchain technology is related to BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The market is down but it is a temporal thing. The crypto market will see green very soon, we are almost in the last quarter of the year, we can only hope and expect the best just like what happened last year.
Activity: 286
Merit: 101
yes you are right a lot of news circulating that bitcoin will end shortly in my opinion it is very difficult because bitcoin first started from a low price and increased until now even though the price will drop bitcoin will not die
Activity: 27
It's correct. BTC is the king of Crypto. Without the king, the soldiers would have no one to lead.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Crypto market without bitcoin will certainly be very difficult because in almost all markets, bitcoin becomes dominant and almost all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, so in my opinion if the market is without bitcoin the market will no longer be attractive

there is no reason to foresee crypto market without bitcoin as it's the market pioneer and the leader. That might change but it won't disappear, that I'm absolutely confident of
Activity: 111
bitcoin is like the king of conversion in the monopoly game system, altcoin has the same potential as their own system but the market always chooses coins that already have a longer history than others, but altcoin also look too comfortable so they hardly think of being the best, I think this is also due to unclear regulatory factors, they are afraid of that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Bitcoin is very important in the market to make the other crypto valueable just like bitcoin, the crypto market is being functional it is because of bitcoin the king of crypto currency and lead to the other crypto in a bright future.
Activity: 19
i agree but not completely true. but that bitcoin is a market binder it is the truth and very precise. all crypto prices always refer to bitcoin as well as with market growth. and you need to know, bitcoin will not fall away. I think it is a FUD that is always on purpose to drop the bitcoin value.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin has now become the leading icon in cryptocurrency, but now a days price of bitcoin is decreased $20000 to $6200 so all the altcoin will decrease because of bitcoin so we can't see future of crypto without bitcoin.
Activity: 34
National cryptocurrencies, The governments in the world will never allow privacy coins like monero and zcash to be used widely because of money laundering, tax evasion, drugs and terrorism etc. Furthermore, the government has troubles tracing its own money which is being used for exactly those purposes.

Activity: 4
HI, I think you have some strong evidence and points on the movement of bitcoin, however, as you know that bitcoin was created under the technology of blockchain, in which it is the trend and the future looks bright for both of them.

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Nobody can tell you what will happen next if Bitcoin will actually disappear but as long as it exists then Cryptocurrency is all good because most of Altcoin is Bitcoin depends but I read some articles that most of Altcoin are now moving to make USD pairs for different exchanges with each coin and that might be good news for them because they will not be more dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
For the fact that Bicoin rules the market now is not a guarantee that it will leave forever or that crypto world can not do without it, it all depends on how serious other investor are to overtake bitcoin and possibly do without it.
Activity: 59
I think the carypto markets future will go under dark without bitcoin because the whole crypto market depend on bitcoins value and also other coins depend on the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: