Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
It's very volatile, and might drop very low or get as high as a million, but it's never going away. It already helped the economy and who knows what future will bring. But if we would imagine bitcoin disappearing, i'm guessing ethereum would take over as the new top.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
It is difficult to judge and predict the future or the past in the evolution of the crypto-market, if there is no bitcoyne existence. This is similar to the process of birth and development in nature. Bitcoin is indirectly built into the cryptosystem and grows rapidly with a large user base. There is no reason to deny Bikoyun's fixation of the revolutionary revolution, which opened the door to the future of the cryptographic market.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
Being the bitcoin a byproduct of an innovative technology called blockchain, it is expected that as time goes by new technologies emerge and make obsolete technologies that surprise us today, but that in ten years will seem antiquated.

Therefore, although in my opinion it seems logical that bitcoin may eventually fall, its legacy will continue to live in the large number of cryptos that will take their place, because given the relevance of this technology I think it would have enough momentum to move forward even in future times when bitcoin is not as relevant as it is today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Crypto currencies are considered to be the best investment now a days as they are the most profitable and the most successful investment among all kind and thus they are more liked by the people and therefore there are millions of people who are investing into crypto currency and among all the crypto currencies available in the market, bitcoin is considered to be the superior and the most successful crypto currency and the reason being its sustainable and volatile nature.
Activity: 70
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
The market will be totally red if not even come to an end. Bitcoin is what mainly holds the market together.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Nothing good in this future there! Bitcoin is the father of the whole world! Bitcoin sets the tempo for the entire Crypto currency market! Roll Eyes
if other altcoins are able to replace bitcoin I think the future of the market will run but not as good as bitcoin. ethereum is a bitcoin substitute if bitcoin leaves the market. we know that ethereum is a fairly strong rival to bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Nothing good in this future there! Bitcoin is the father of the whole world! Bitcoin sets the tempo for the entire Crypto currency market! Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
It is difficult to judge and predict the future or the past in the evolution of the crypto-market, if there is no bitcoyne existence. This is similar to the process of birth and development in nature. Bitcoin is indirectly built into the cryptosystem and grows rapidly with a large user base. There is no reason to deny Bikoyun's fixation of the revolutionary revolution, which opened the door to the future of the cryptographic market.
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
Bitcoin is very much needed today as the leader in crypto. Many cryptos are still dependent of it. As years go by, other cryptos can already stand on their own like bitcoin. That’s improvement of technology and ability. In many business dealings its not good if you are always leaning on others, you need to stand on your own it is sometimes called maturity and growth.
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Its hard to think whether cryptos can continue or not without bitcoin, but rather there are extremely encouraging activities that as of now have a Foundation or their own particular items. Bitcoin holds the greater part of the capitalization. hence, it can not be erased.

technically it can be erased easily, especially if people stop using it. But that's absolutely unlikely and basically impossible given the value people give to bitcoin in their heads
Activity: 167
Yes your right, without bitcoin the market will fall . fiction is the to survive all the markets . the the bitcoin down the other market will down too. So the bitcoin is very important .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I can't imagine the future of crypto market without btc. i think that btc is the king of the market and it will rule the market forever maybe together with ether as it is also effective one and enough powerful
You're right, I dont think they can survive without bitcoin as I have know sometimes the price is based in the price of bitcoin, so bitcoin is one of the important in crypto currency.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I can't imagine the future of crypto market without btc. i think that btc is the king of the market and it will rule the market forever maybe together with ether as it is also effective one and enough powerful
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and controls the price of crypto market I believed the future of crypto can still be bright without BTC because there are many Altcoins out there that can perform the duties of Btc in case of necessity in the future. Though I know that bitcoin will always remain leading coin its just an instance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
yes its really so, if bitcoin go down the whole market will go down as well but i think bitcoin always will be alive just new coins, more developed will come
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and as the mother coin all other cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin in terms of price control and movement, bitcoin is the controlling force of all other tokens in the crypto currency world and at that once bitcoin increase in price all other coins flow suit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
We all know crypto coins depend on bitcoin. There is no doubt about it that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency marketing. Bitcoin is very popular so bitcoin cannot be eliminated or eliminated. Bitcoin is so stable for a long time and it can last very long. Cool
Activity: 84
Right now all the alts are tightly coupled with bitcoin. Even the market confidence and sentiments are also related to bitcoins price movements which resembles it every high and low.
Activity: 17
Its hard to think whether cryptos can continue or not without bitcoin, but rather there are extremely encouraging activities that as of now have a Foundation or their own particular items. Bitcoin holds the greater part of the capitalization. hence, it can not be erased.
Pages:
Jump to: