Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 20. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
The blockchain is a highly sophisticated technology and technology are increasingly being developed now. With a growing number of companies that have been developed by creating a new ICO and deliver a product that has the potential. This product is ready to compete with other new coins. So I am very confident with the crypto that they have a very good future.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 10, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Crypto has a very dubious future in a serious business, when any money can be stolen simply by recognizing the password from the wallet and returning them will be impossible. Most likely the crypt should develop towards small-retail trade, when people are willing to spend small amounts of money online but at the same time categorically do not want to shine their credit card. And the crypt is very convenient to use for settlements with "developing" countries, in which the national currency has huge inflation.

Well, most countries are actually majority credit users now, I know that a few asianic countries still haven't warmed to the idea yet. Cryptocurrency is useful in both developed and developing countries but for different reasons. Developing countries need stability, whilst developed countries need speed, these are two issues that must be resolved before mainstream adoption.
Activity: 77
September 10, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is not the future, Nobody uses cryptocurrency for the purpose, they are not paying for products or gasoline. Cryptocurrency is an investment tool that has become very popular due to the happy coincidence
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I agree. I hope we see a bright future for cryptocurrency in the coming days. As for now, we may see a slight mishap with the whole investment area because of how red the market is. We should take advantage of the red market by buying a lot more and holding until the price finally spikes.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
The eventual fate of mysterious cash as a methods for installment for every one of the tenants of the planet is exceptionally unclear. A case of how Mastercard denied for Litecoin in February 2018. I believe that with the goal for everybody to perceive crypto cash, it will be over one year. Be that as it may, one ought not lose trust and every one of us needs to grow together with the cryptographic forms of money.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Investors are investing in cryptocurrency and the blockchain in order to use this technology in their companies, Cryptocurrency does not need anyone, is a by-product of the blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
My opinion that crypto market today is only at the very beginning of its evolution. Many projects are planned to create good useful products using blockchain. So I'm sure that cryptocurrency has a very bright future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

You are right but the problem is that many cryptocurrencies are judged based on the price listed in the market. Some people believe that cryptocurrency will come to zero just like the way they taught that the internet will be useless. The future is indeed blockchain what we know about money will change.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
I think the future of cryptocurrencies is very sad because soon they will disappear. Cryptocurrencies are no longer needed because all the big companies have already found sponsors and partners who give them real money)))
Activity: 211
September 10, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Yes, of course it's very good. Because we know the fact that cryptocurrancy is very popular now and that will greatly affect the future for cryptocurrancy. So I am very confident that the cryptocurrancy currency has a very good future.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
The fate of mysterious cash as a methods for installment for every one of the occupants of the planet is extremely obscure. A case of how Mastercard denied for Litecoin in February 2018. I surmise that with the end goal for everybody to perceive crypto cash, it will be over one year. Be that as it may, one ought not lose trust and every one of us needs to grow together with the digital currencies.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
it is not the future but is it for real actually now that cryptocurrencies are successfully intregrated in our daily lives. take a look at , for example, Finland. they do use some ATM for bitcoins which was almost impossible to imagine even few years ago
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

right, now many companies are interested in developing it as well as people who believe because of the advanced technology in it.
Activity: 90
September 10, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is primarily an investment tool and they don't make people closer. People are just trying to earn some money and invest in coins. But we see that all the year 2018, the investment doesn't pay off
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
What do you think about the future of digital money they will grow and take steps forward as we grow more confident in the digital market and we increasingly like to invest in the market. more digital
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 10, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Is my case of future only one payment solutions will be cryptocurrency. This is a next generation transaction methord and now its going to success.
Activity: 58
September 10, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
Yes I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and no doubt on how many companies are joining. But the question now remains why have we been this bearish market for too long? Don't you think this will discourage many more that would have like to join cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
That's right, the future crypto will definitely continue to grow and will make the price of bitcoin / altcoin will be higher than the current price, although crypto market conditions are currently falling.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

I also think of it. That is the future of crypto money.  It will be recognize all over the world. Many people will see how cryptocurrency works and good in our country. The way of transactions changing their technology and it is convenient to use by user. In the future, cryptocurrency  will be recognize by the governments and maybe they can create regulations to avoid cryptocurrency use in illegal transaction.
Activity: 299
September 08, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
Gradually, but actively and extensively oust centralized world currencies. All "political whales" one way or another throw their money into the crypt, plus their businesses and translate into the same system.
Pages:
Jump to: