Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 19. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
Cryptocurrency will develop, but countries with a totalitarian government will resist. Smiley
Have you seen Venezuela...?
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:45:51 AM
More and more technology and blockchain fans are increasingly understood so that it will become a useful education and have a good future.
Crypto's potential is very promising and beneficial for those who truly survive and are knowledgeable in crypto.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
The eventual fate of secretive cash as a methods for installment for every one of the tenants of the planet is exceptionally ambiguous. A case of how Mastercard rejected for Litecoin in February 2018. I feel that with the end goal for everybody to perceive crypto cash, it will be over one year. Be that as it may, one ought not lose trust and every one of us needs to grow together with the digital forms of money.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright, why? Because I see more and more countries starting to apply the blockchain, this will bring more attention and development to the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
Soon blockchain technology will be used everywhere and we will not even notice it.Cryptocurrencies will also be used in many places.This is progress and it is inevitable.
Activity: 75
September 11, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
No one can predict the future cryptocurrency. This has a very close relationship with the international situation. If the global financial crisis breaks out, perhaps the cryptocurrency will take off again.
Activity: 162
September 11, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
some investors think negatively on this issue. I think the crypto currencies have proven themselves. it will be much better in the future.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
I think that the leaders of countries will not allow crypto to develop independently. They understand that this is the money of the future and will make every effort to take control and tax them.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 10, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
I believe that crypto will always develop and become more popular, the only thing you need to cope with is the speed of transactions, and then crypto will become universal.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
I would to say that Crypto has become a famous project in present time, and after see that i believe that crypto money's  future will be bright.
Activity: 204
September 10, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
Yes, I agree with what you say. That Crypto has a very good future. Many people continue to develop so that Crypto crypto can attract the interest of investors. Invest very profitable so you must continue to persist in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
If I use the crypto currency for its intended purpose - that is, for transactions, various payments, etc. then the crypto currency will have a future. At the moment, most people see in the crypto currency only as a source of profit through trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
Nothing terrible will happen, because very rich people of this world have already invested a lot in crypto-currencies, I think that it will be very pleasant to understand, you think that all this news is just so?
Activity: 32
September 10, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
Who can determine the future of crypto currencies is our own. We as crypto currency players that can determine the future of crypto currencies. As long as we fight for crypto currencies, crypto currencies will continue to survive. We can maintain the continued crypto currency by being an active player in crypto currencies. We can buy and sell actively in the crypto currency market. Without our active role as crypto currency players, crypto currencies cannot last longer. This crypto currency cannot survive without the trust of the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Many modern innovative projects took several decades to become a real business that brings profit to its investors. The oldest crypto currency we all know is Bitcoin is only ten years old, and most crypto-currency Startups are in their infancy. The crypto-currency industry only at the very beginning of its development. I am amused by new Russian crypto-investors who want to get rich in a few months and wonder why this did not happen! Gentlemen, to become rich you need to have the knowledge and patience that you do not have!!!
Activity: 76
September 10, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
The future of the financial market will definitely be the digital form, the cash transaction will be eliminated. Many fintech application are developing towards this direction in order to make a faster and more secure transaction. Bitcoin is a perfect fit in this criteria. However, the crypto coins are not very popularized, only few shops are accepting bitcoin or other crypto coins as payment method. Therefore, the future of crypto coins will depends on how popular it will be.
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
Still a lot of improvements needed if it's going to be used as a currency.
Activity: 170
September 10, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
That is substantial, What you said in your declaration. The crypto world is getting more brilliant and more splendid In various ways. Right now there are adaptable wallets from which you can make trades successfully. There are moored jolt structure and there are talks about crypto cards, Carrying a crypto card in your wallet that sounds cool, I'm intrigued to use one be that as it may.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
even though the development of cryptocurrency is very rapid and viewed positively in investing but now many will speculate otherwise because the current market decline is very drastic, to invest in cryptocurrency now is the right time because you buy at a low rate
Activity: 25
September 10, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
I believe the future of crypto money will be better in the future and also will be increasingly famous throughout the world, crypto money technology is very advanced and brings change for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: