Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 21. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Our world continues to digitize every day. Technology is transforming itself into digital age.

In the coming years, we will make digital payments. Crypto money has an important place for this reason.

There is a lot of crypto money in the market. Not all can survive, but survivors in the coming years will be an important place.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:40:44 AM
I think the market will continue to grow, not all have time to buy. In addition, even large funds did not enter the market, grow to a couple of trillions, and the market can fall.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology will affect the way we live and work. Encryption technology of cryptocurrency has tremendous potential, which is used to handle all activities from e-banking to digital signatures. Cryptocurrency will become currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
BTC Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit. Grin It does not depend on good and bad news, but depends on the market, because the market decides to go up to it or go down to it, we can not exactly say this.  Smiley
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
Bitkoyn showed himself perfectly, this is very encouraging for me at the moment, as I did not badly earn. Think about all your steps, make up the charts and you will succeed. Wink Grin I think now is also a green market, as many other currencies are starting to rise. Look and compare-to say something..... Embarrassed Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
If you look at the current market situation, the day is getting even worse, whatever is happening to the market, but what I know is that only bear markets are still happening. but actually determining what will happen to crypto in the future is difficult because anything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
I agree with your opinion. The crypton money market is growing steadily. Not only Bitcoin but many other coin such as Ethereum are also competing day by day. Not only are many people involved in crypto money but also large corporations involved in it. The crypto money market will have a bright future
Activity: 170
September 07, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
Crypto-currency projects are our future, there must be a huge number of them, the tokinization of business is inevitable! Forward to victories and a new era of crypto society!  Cool
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
In the future, I believe that the crypto currency will have wide application and circulation in many people. You can buy and sell a lot for it, too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
Despite the continuous dumping of coin prices in the market,I still believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to make its way to success and recover its 2017 price especially bitcoin since it is the leader and first born of the crypto world.
Activity: 190
September 07, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
On the contrary, I disagree with you on your statement that crypto is gradually getting better. It is obvious that since the beginning of this year to this present moment, crypto has really not been doing well. Too many persons are getting scared, worried and discouraged, investment going red far below purchase price.

However, I agree with you that in the nearest future crypto will do better and investors should HODL their coin tenaciously without wavering as the level of adoption of crypto shows that it will get better in the future.el of adoption shows that it will get better in the future.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I totally agree with you. The cryptocurrency is spreading in the world. As you can see, It's advantages of this technology is changing the way of transaction. The deal would be secure, quicker and convenient for users. I think the cryptocurrency would be accepted in many countries in the next short time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
the future is fiat will become less significant. crypto will become major medium of exchange. also blockchain technology is implemented to most of our lifestyle.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
i think definitely crypto is the future, it's much more advanced than the fiat currencies.
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 04:56:42 AM
Crypto is getting bigger and more non crypto related spheres adopt crypto as a method of payment and implement blockchain as a technology.
I believe it is a great future for crypto!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I believe that the crypto market has excellent prospects for its future development. Now there are different universal wallets, technologies are developing, and crypto currencies are already actively used in many countries. That's why there is a rather small upsurge in the market now so that many investors are back.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
September 05, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Indeed, our money has now become much easier to maintain, since decentralization is now, and this is very reliable!
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
I believe that the future of crypt money will prosper. And there will be a great demand for crypto coins. For some, this is the only income.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
The current market situation continues to embarrass many investors. After all, prices have dropped significantly, which has led to the panic of many token owners. But I am absolutely sure that you need to stock up with calm and patience, because the situation is gradually normalizing in any case.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
If we talk about forecasts for too long, then we can usually limit ourselves to only approximate forecasts, we can not guess everything. But I believe that the market in any case will develop, despite periodic fluctuations. It is very important for society, therefore, it will always attract investors.
Each of us expresses his opinion, But this is just a guess. Nobody prompts any real facts that would actually reflect the prospects of the crypto currency in the future.

Real facts? Exchange giants will soon begin to support the crypto-currency sector, which can not but rejoice. Yesterday, bitcoin officially entered the real estate market. Is not this an achievement?
Pages:
Jump to: