Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 15. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
According to my analysis the future of the crypto currency is getting better and increasing, many people are interested in plunging into the crypto world. But the crypto world is very terrible with a lot of risks in it. But don't worry if we are always patient and stay calm it will make us happy and laugh with the results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 15, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I'm agreeing on what you are saying. I just hope that the government will accept this kind of money for this crypto become more successful and increase it's price even more.
cryptocurrency world will surprise us a lot fo times i am sure in it and we should be ready to this moment and learn
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 15, 2018, 05:06:12 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
i believe in the future of the cryptocurrency and i think that it is our future and epople should stop being afraid of it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
I'm agreeing on what you are saying. I just hope that the government will accept this kind of money for this crypto become more successful and increase it's price even more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
In my opinion, in the coming years the cryptocurrency will not become a full-fledged means of payment, but will remain only an object for speculation. Too high volatility does not allow us to use bitcoin instead of money.
Activity: 216
September 15, 2018, 01:51:50 AM
I am absolutely convinced that the crypto market is becoming a successful technology of the future. Yes, some corrections and fluctuations are possible, but in any case, it always restores and continues to develop. I anticipate the emergence of new technologies and standards that will attract new investors' attention.
The emergence of crypto currencies has become so horrendous in the economic world. Especially when looking at the development of its value, which has now exceeded the figure> $ 6,000 per piece ( a month ago > $ 10,000). One of the most serious problems with crypto currencies is the instability. For that crypto money players must be able to overcome the instability so that crypto money does not decrease in value. It is hoped that the future will be brighter.
Activity: 61
September 14, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
I have always believed that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. With the extensive development of blockchain applications, cryptocurrencies will receive more attention from countries!

Gradually, the development of Crypto is quite good, crypto has many advantages and a better and potential future.
Indeed, many applications are created according to the development of internet technology, so internet lovers have the opportunity to provide and create something that has a function to grow.

Well, I think now we are in the right track mate, besides it is now a new era that everyone is chasing for new and high tech, thus the blockchain special feature is one of the best thing that can be use in many different field. So the crypto money will also increase because people only can trade using crpyto coin and not fiat. Whatever happened just stay calm, hold those coins, and wait a little longer. Good luck.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
In my opinion, the future of crypto money will be very good. Because there are many supporters. There are many people who invest in crypto money. That means the crypto currency has a lot of interest. If something is in great demand, people will experience progress and development. the price of the crypto currency is falling. It will not always continue to fall. Surely someday the price will explode again. Just now is the right time to collect coins. What is certain is that the crypto currency will have a bright future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
I think the future of crypto is pretty good. with the large number of ICO's existing projects, I am sure there will be one or even a project able to be applied in the real world. even now crypto also reportedly been used as means of payment at a cafe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
The belief in cryptocurrency is increasing, the biggest problem is the ignorance of the state against scammers because there is no law to regulate this problem.
Activity: 686
September 14, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
I have always believed that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. With the extensive development of blockchain applications, cryptocurrencies will receive more attention from countries!

Gradually, the development of Crypto is quite good, crypto has many advantages and a better and potential future.
Indeed, many applications are created according to the development of internet technology, so internet lovers have the opportunity to provide and create something that has a function to grow.
Activity: 23
September 14, 2018, 04:04:45 AM
What you say is true. But there are still a lot of people who are afraid of risk because of the bad rumors about this market by people without knowledge.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Now that all cryptocurrencies are at very low prices, I think this is normal market behavior. As more blockchain technologies are applied to people's work and life, the cryptocurrency market will recover, and his value. Will be higher and higher, I am very confident about the cryptocurrency market, I am patiently waiting for his rise again
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
In the world a huge number of people are not paricipated yet to the crypto-currencies. But over time, the blockchain and crypto-currencies will take a firm place in the daily life of society. Large companies see the prospects of this market, and that's why they are interested in the development of these technologies and are investing now to take a good profit out of it in the future.
Activity: 37
September 14, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
I agree with your opinion. Thanks to blockchain technology, everyone is very confident in this market. But there are a lot of people who do not trust this market because they just want to bring in high profits for themselves. Few people care about technology.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 14, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
Well, since the technology is improving day by day i think this cryptomoney will improve and be implemented in all over the country sooner or later. Just have patience and let's see what will happen.
Activity: 99
September 14, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
The future of crypto currencies in my opinion is very potential. I am sure the potential and brilliant because crypto currencies present bring benefits. Crypto currencies bring real benefits and can be felt by all people. Everyone without exception can feel the benefits of crypto currencies without being distinguished. With the blockchain system really helps our work because we can transact across countries quickly, easily, and cheaply. We are not burdened by taxes and complicated government policies. All crypto currency controls are in ourselves. Therefore the more people know about crypto currencies so the more potential benefits of crypto currencies.
Activity: 770
September 14, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
I myself strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrency, but this is only a matter of time, we just can't
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 03:21:31 AM
Activity: 189
September 14, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
"Crypto Currency" is the currency of digital cryptographic code, which is used for direct peer contact users without contact, passing through the intermediary part (State, bank, authorities). Transactions are based on a decentralized global network from Peer to peer users (P2P) that determines the value of currencies based on supply and demand.
Pages:
Jump to: