Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 17. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
Yes, the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and happy. Now we are in a formative stage for him, I expect rapid growth, not sure it will happen next year, but this stage will come. More and more people and countries are interested in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
The technology related to cryptocurrency is already widely used by large companies. But this can not be said separately about crypto money. It takes a long time to be used in everyday life.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
I trust in a future of a crypto money as a millions peoples too, and it help to growing this amazing technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Nowadays people usually don't believe in cryptocurrency and called them fake or fraud. But I think they need to study the history and they will find in the past anything were trading on the coins, and the specific coin had specific value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
Still, the time will come when the crypto-currencies can be considered as a full-fledged method of calculation, because each token will be of value as today many shares and also money, it seems to me that it will be very soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
This cryptocurrency will be 10 years old. And with age, coding starts to create jobs, inspires potential entrepreneurs, and generates hundreds of unique tokens.
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
I agree with the author. More and more people are getting interested and many investors are coming. Cryptocurrency becomes more useful because shops start to take it. Even government and banks are trying to get a part in crypto. I believe that this is not the future yet but it's close.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
The future of crypto money will going to rise and no one can stop it because it is continuously getting higher and higher because a lot of people are getting interested in crypto money. I would suggest you guys to invest now before the time has come. It is always the best to invest before the bullish run has come out. Always do your own research so you can avoid losing your money.
Activity: 72
September 11, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
The future of cryptocurrency will be widespread globally, and the massive cryptocurrency will ultimately replace the fiat. This technology can be involved in so many developmental processes.
Yeah, I agree with you, based on my own research that in the nearest future crypto will do better and investors should HODL their coin tenaciously without wavering as the level of adoption of crypto shows that it will get better in the future of adoption shows that it will get better in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
I am sure that crypto will replace our usual cash and money at all, there are a lot of steps from crypto that it is ready for such move and it will has more atdantages too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
The cryptocurrency market will develop, and no one doubts this. But for global acceptance, it must penetrate into everyday life, and not just be an object for investment.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
Before talking about the future of crypto currency, we need to go through all the manipulation and correction of the market. Because the prices for crypto-currencies are not stable and often fall, many projects are forced to close, which slows the development of the crypto industry.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
The most important thing in everyone's mind right now is to come back from a down market, and many of us are very frustrated. I hope the future of cryptocurrencies is for many merchants to use this technology for payment transactions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
maybe if what you say in your opinion is very good news and makes investors more interested in investing with crypto currency technology, confidence and patience are the most important key in their investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
In my belief, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. That’s the future. Instead the concern we should have is how blockchain technology might be used maliciously in this future.
Activity: 113
September 11, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
Crypto-currencies and now can be considered a means of exchange, because there are organizations that take bitcoins for their goods and services. It takes a long time to reach the world level.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
The future of cryptocurrency will be widespread globally, and the massive cryptocurrency will ultimately replace the fiat. This technology can be involved in so many developmental processes.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 11, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
Crypto currency has a really great prospect for development in the future. They can bring many advantages to the sovretennomu society, to influence the development of the history of society.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
I believe cryptocurrencies will play an increasingly strong role in our daily lives in the future. Because a lot of companies are involved in cryptocurrencies. Many companies are launching new ICO to the market.

Yeah. Now most of the people believe the crypto currency. It change the future. So people get more projects and profit. So don't lose the crypto currency. It any time to high the price. Nowdays people involved in the crypto currency and people wait for the price increase. If price is increasing people will be exchange or sell the coin. Crypto currency is reach the all country people. So people easy to use any where. It easy to exchange any country currency. But before sell check the price. You always have a plan to work. So complete the process on time. So time is important of this process.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 11, 2018, 04:16:32 AM
the future of crypto currencies is getting sadder, it is indeed more like a big company that has received bitcoin and other crypto eyes, but in reality now the price of crypto currencies is in a sad state.
trust in large companies is not very influential
Yes, the current decline in the price of digital currency has lowered the level of trust of users. we all have to face these conditions with calm. because without calm we cannot get satisfying results. everyone must be sad, but if we can't get out of this condition well then this can continue to be much worse.
Pages:
Jump to: